CDZ What would it take to change your mind re: 2020?

To start it would have to be a legitimate investigation. Not one by "Ninja's".
Truth is Truth and FACT ISN'T FACT? You would ignore FACTS because of who found the FACTS? Don't expect others to be picky about where the Truth comes from.
The Ninja's have no real oversight or transparency. If they held up a ballot and said it was unreadable who verified it, how did they do it, and how do we know it was unreadable BEFORE the Ninjas took over custody?
We know this could all be over with if the Democrats did not have something to hide.

You validate every mail-in vote and I’ll consider any change of opinion.
The most disturbing thing is the dishonesty of those who deny the elephants in the room.
Same with me. Election integrity was definitely compromised last year. Far too many red flags to ignore even the possibility of massive fraud, ballot stuffing/harvesting. I knew full well mail-ins were going to be problematic, "Pandemic" or no.

Truth is Truth and FACT ISN'T FACT? You would ignore FACTS because of who found the FACTS? Don't expect others to be picky about where the Truth comes from.
The Ninja's have no real oversight or transparency. If they held up a ballot and said it was unreadable who verified it, how did they do it, and how do we know it was unreadable BEFORE the Ninjas took over custody?
We know this could all be over with if the Democrats did not have something to hide.
Really? How could the Dems convince you they had nothing to hide? Even the GOP can't convince you the election was fair. The truth is the only Trump can convince you and you'd probably claim he was coerced.

The most disturbing thing is the dishonesty of those who deny the elephants in the room.
Same with me. Election integrity was definitely compromised last year. Far too many red flags to ignore even the possibility of massive fraud, ballot stuffing/harvesting. I knew full well mail-ins were going to be problematic, "Pandemic" or no.
So you "knew" there was going to be voter fraud before it happened. And now you "know" it afterwards. That's not exactly difficult math.

Really? How could the Dems convince you they had nothing to hide? Even the GOP can't convince you the election was fair. The truth is the only Trump can convince you and you'd probably claim he was coerced.
Forensic audits of every swing state by independent experts. There should be no problem if the election was fair. That is not what I see.

Forensic audits of every swing state by independent experts. There should be no problem if the election was fair. That is not what I see.
What is a 'forensic' audit? The GOP conducted 3 audits in GA and nobody in the GOP trusts their results, why would an 'independent' audit be any better?

So you "knew" there was going to be voter fraud before it happened. And now you "know" it afterwards. That's not exactly difficult math.
I said the mail ins were problematic at best. Because it is a prime target for fraud. I want a return to the good old voting booths with the mechanical counters. They were far more secure than the electronic crap today.

It was over with long ago.

No it wasn't. You can repeat your lies until you are blue. It will never be over. The truth will come out.

Only 16 people have been brought up on criminal charges for attempting to vote illegally. some of them are Republicans. Yet to many still promote the big lie. The lie that is endangering our Democracy.

That is more of an indictment of a failed, corrupted and broken election system more than it is a statement of our election integrity! To wit: a large bunch of leftwing orgs have ALREADY admitted to organizing to systematically effect a win for Biden over Trump, so it really is a moot point. They did not work to just get more people to vote, they worked specifically to get more people to vote BIDEN in order to ensure Trump WASN'T reelected. That is election rigging.

ELECTION 2020 is mud.

Only 16 people have been brought up on criminal charges for attempting to vote illegally. some of them are Republicans. Yet to many still promote the big lie. The lie that is endangering our Democracy.
The big lie is that there was no fraud. Why do you think every attempt to prove the election was fair is blocked by Democrats? If you have not seen what can only be admitting obvious guilt I think you have got problems.
Lasta, No one say's their was no fraud. Just not enough that would have changed the results, Election officials judges & the supreme court, ALL certified the results that Biden won. please look at who is telling you the election was stolen, and think about why it would be in their own personal best interest to support this steal.

I said the mail ins were problematic at best. Because it is a prime target for fraud. I want a return to the good old voting booths with the mechanical counters. They were far more secure than the electronic crap today.
What’s more, voting patterns suggest democrats were least likely to need mail-ins yet they constituted 60% of Biden votes.
There’s a big ‘duh’.

What’s more, voting patterns suggest democrats were least likely to need mail-ins yet they constituted 60% of Biden votes.
There’s a big ‘duh’.
Which begs the question. Since the old style mechanical voting booths were working just fine, why the hell did we go to the electronic method in the first frigging place??! I mean just go into the booth, flip the lever to close the curtain, click, click, click, flip to open the curtain then you're done! What's so hard about that?

That is more of an indictment of a failed, corrupted and broken election system more than it is a statement of our election integrity! To wit: a large bunch of leftwing orgs have ALREADY admitted to organizing to systematically effect a win for Biden over Trump, so it really is a moot point. They did not work to just get more people to vote, they worked specifically to get more people to vote BIDEN in order to ensure Trump WASN'T reelected. That is election rigging.

ELECTION 2020 is mud.
That is not election rigging that is how democracy is supposed to work, it is called a campaign. The GOP didn't work specifically to get more people to vote Trump in order to ensure Biden WASN'T elected?

No it wasn't. You can repeat your lies until you are blue. It will never be over. The truth will come out.
Maybe the truth is out but you just refuse to admit it?

ELECTION 2020 is mud.
That is not election rigging that is how democracy is supposed to work, it is called a campaign. The GOP didn't work specifically to get more people to vote Trump in order to ensure Biden WASN'T elected?
Trump increased his total by 17%.
The only incumbent president in the past 150 years to increase in votes and still lose was Cleveland in 1888 and he won the popular vote.
Trump’s 17% increase is comparable to FDR’s 1936 second-run 22% increase and FDR won the electoral college by 523 - 8.

A simple question: What, specifically, would change your mind regarding the legitimacy/illegitimacy of the 2020 election?
A believable and verifiable reason why the most important swing states had a illogical spike in biden votes in the middle of the night. Just enough to beat Trump's large margins.

ELECTION 2020 is mud.
The only incumbent president in the past 150 years to increase in votes and still lose was Cleveland in 1888 and he won the popular vote.
Trump’s 17% increase is comparable to FDR’s 1936 second-run 22% increase and FDR won the electoral college by 523 - 8.
Trump is truly historic, you bet. So? Records stand until they are broken.

ELECTION 2020 is mud.
Trump is truly historic, you bet. So? Records stand until they are broken.
That’s no reply to my rebuttal.

Forum List

Back