CDZ What would it take to change your mind re: 2020?

Did Einstein 'usurp' Newton or did the science of physics just become more accurate as more data was amassed?
Non sequitur.
Sequitur.
Actually, yes, Einstein essentially usurped Newton.
Does that make Newton a lying incompetent that we should question his credentials as a genius and have no respect for him?
You mean you suddenly want to consider context and era instead of just erasing history? Bad democrat! Bad democrat!

Did Einstein 'usurp' Newton or did the science of physics just become more accurate as more data was amassed?
Non sequitur.
Sequitur.
Does that make Newton a lying incompetent that we should question his credentials as a genius and have no respect for him?

Of course not. Newton had brilliantly explained his world around him to the very best of his abilities with the knowledge and tools available to him at that time, all of which still applies to this day within the confines of standard physics.

Nothing will change my mind, as I've seen it happen before in the late 80's and again in the early 90's.

As a matter of fact, the Democrats were the ones calling "foul" on paper ballots, because several candidates lost because of their claims (the Dems) of using paper ballots were too easily sabotaged, plagiarized, copied, faked, forged, and counterfeited!!!

Thats why paper ballots were stopped and electronic voting machines appeared. The Dems claimed that paper ballots were too easily manipulated.

Since the Dems knew how easily paper ballots are corrupted and manipulated, they used it against Trump....once again showcasing their supreme hypocrisy and traitorous natures!!
Nonsense.

Electronic machines appeared as a cost-saving measure. It eliminated the need to print (and often re-print) millions of ballots that were not ever used.

You validate every mail-in vote and I’ll consider any change of opinion.
The most disturbing thing is the dishonesty of those who deny the elephants in the room.
Same with me. Election integrity was definitely compromised last year. Far too many red flags to ignore even the possibility of massive fraud, ballot stuffing/harvesting. I knew full well mail-ins were going to be problematic, "Pandemic" or no.
The Supreme Court and Media had no problem ignoring all those red flags. It's past time to stand up and scream GIVE ME LIBERTY OR I'LL KILL YA TILL YOU ARE DEAD MOTHER FUCKER

Nothing will change my mind, as I've seen it happen before in the late 80's and again in the early 90's.

As a matter of fact, the Democrats were the ones calling "foul" on paper ballots, because several candidates lost because of their claims (the Dems) of using paper ballots were too easily sabotaged, plagiarized, copied, faked, forged, and counterfeited!!!

Thats why paper ballots were stopped and electronic voting machines appeared. The Dems claimed that paper ballots were too easily manipulated.

Since the Dems knew how easily paper ballots are corrupted and manipulated, they used it against Trump....once again showcasing their supreme hypocrisy and traitorous natures!!
Nonsense.

Electronic machines appeared as a cost-saving measure. It eliminated the need to print (and often re-print) millions of ballots that were not ever used.
SHUT UP STUPID!

Non sequitur.
Sequitur.
Of course not. Newton had brilliantly explained his world around him to the very best of his abilities with the knowledge and tools available to him at that time, all of which still applies to this day within the confines of standard physics.
Agreed. Didn't Fauci do exactly the same thing?

Non sequitur.
Sequitur.
You mean you suddenly want to consider context and era instead of just erasing history? Bad democrat! Bad democrat!
Aren't context and era key to understanding Fauci's pandemic guidance?

New Topics

Forum List

Back