What would Hitler have done about ISIS?

If Obozo had left some trainers in Iraq, ISIS would never have come across the border. They'll fight for us, if they know we're watching...they got pride, and remember we killed thousands of their best during Desert Storm and Op Iraqi Freedom so we ain't dealing with the cream of the crop when it comes to Iraqi infantry. I say we stay out and let them take their own country back...with our air-cover and special ops teams.

He would have allied The Third Reich with ISIS insofar as working toward the common goal of ridding the planet of Jews. There were Muslim SS units during WWII.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There were Catholic ones as well. That doesn't make all Catholics natural allies of Fascist Germany.

There were also fascist militia units allied to Nazi Germany that engaged in pogroms against Muslims, particularly in the Balkans and even more particularly out of Croatia.

The existence of potent anti-Islamic nationalist rhetoric in Europe would have made Muslims a prime target for fascist politicking and populist policies so they would have eventually likely been treated the same as the Jews given where that same setting led to for Jewish populations within Germany. We saw this happen with the Bosnian Genocide in Europe so it isn't a very far stretch to insinuate that Germany may have eventually utilized such an approach to Muslim minorities had they stayed so heavily fascist / nationalistic.

Really? Please refer me to your source for SS units identified as "Catholic".

I was referring to the fascist Catholic militias allied to Nazi Germany in Croatia; specifically the Ustache, who indiscriminately targeted and killed both Orthodox Serbs and Muslims in their region (as well as Jews and Roma).

ISIS was formed out of the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI). It became ISIS when it expanded from Iraq into Syria and became the Islamic State Iraq al Sham. Before all of this, it was Al Qaeda in Iraq under Zarqawi.
Incorrect.........but keep trying. ....... :cool:

Then do tell what the real story is. Also, tell us all again about how all of the world's Shia population owes its religious allegiance to Iran.

Hitler would have allied with ISIS...they are anti-Jew after all. Or are you a holocaust denier too?
I take it back Nutz. You're not nuts after all. I wonder if Roudy will agree with me?

I agree with you-----Hitler would have allied with both ISIS and the Baathist pig
ASSADS and also with Iran. Not just for the "jewish question" but on
many levels-------both the BAATHIST ideology and the Iranian ideology is entirely
compatible with Nazism. The alliance with Italy was really silly-----catholic
Italian ideology is just not compatible enough. ---Old Roman ideology (pre Christianity ) would have worked out fine. The outcome would have been a world of REICH/CALIPHATE fascist empires which is actually the world that
classical shariah prone muslims see as UTOPIAN

Hitler had many alliances in the middle east. He would have considered isis his brothers.

ISIS hardly represents Hitler's image of a Nordic Master Race.

He would have considered them nothing more than sub human "Sand *******" and gone after them with the same zeal as he went after the Jews, the Slavs, and any others that did not meet his Ideal.

Hitler would have allied with ISIS...they are anti-Jew after all. Or are you a holocaust denier too?
I take it back Nutz. You're not nuts after all. I wonder if Roudy will agree with me?

I agree with you-----Hitler would have allied with both ISIS and the Baathist pig
many levels-------both the BAATHIST ideology and the Iranian ideology is entirely
Italian ideology is just not compatible enough. ---Old Roman ideology (pre Christianity ) would have worked out fine. The outcome would have been a world of REICH/CALIPHATE fascist empires which is actually the world that

Italian Fascism brought Mussolini to power in Italy before Nazism brought Hitler to power in Germany.

He would have considered them nothing more than sub human "Sand *******" and gone after them with the same zeal as he went after the Jews, the Slavs, and any others that did not meet his Ideal.
Are you unaware Hitler courted the Arabs during WWII , had Arab Nazi units and said Germany should have been Muslim?

Hitler had many alliances in the middle east. He would have considered isis his brothers.

He had many enemies in the Middle East, and Islamic North Africa as well. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought in the allied armed forces against the Axis powers in just about every theater of war, including the pacific.

Are you unaware Hitler courted the Arabs during WWII , had Arab Nazi units and said Germany should have been Muslim?

They served his purpose just as Stalin did when dealing with the Poles.

He would have turned on them when the no longer served that purpose.

I don't think that's necessarily true. He didn't necessarily like them, but because they both hated the same people, he would have totally used them to his advantage and then disposed of them, IMO.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "Confucius, Buddha, and Mohammed" as providers of "spiritual sustenance".[citation needed] In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3] Speer then presents Hitler's own speculations on this subject:

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[4]

This exchange occurred when Hitler received Saudi Arabian ruler Ibn Saud’s special envoy, Khalid al-Hud al-Gargani.[5] Earlier in this meeting Hitler noted that one of the three reasons why Germany had warm sympathies for the Arabs was:

… because we were jointly fighting the Jews. This led him to discuss Palestine and conditions there, and he then stated that he himself would not rest until the last Jew had left Germany. Kalid al Hud observed that the Prophet Mohammed … had acted the same way. He had driven the Jews out of Arabia ….[6]

Gilbert Achcar wryly observes that the Führer did not point out to his Arab visitors at that meeting that until then he had incited German Jews to emigrate to Palestine, and the Reich actively helped Zionist organizations get around British-imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration.[7]

Hitler had told his military commanders in 1939, shortly before the start of the war:

We shall continue to make disturbances in the Far East and in Arabia. Let us think as men and let us see in these peoples at best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash.[8][9]

Interesting that we even care about this. The existence of Muslim SS units were also used by the Serbs to justify genocide against Muslim populations and Albanians. I'm not a very big fan of such radicalism and it is pretty distressing to see the same sort of language reemerging within our discourse today. Our memories are apparently so short that even the 90s aren't close enough for us to learn from.

Italian Fascism brought Mussolini to power in Italy before Nazism brought Hitler to power in Germany.

so? Italians never got INTO it with the enthusiasm that the Italian populace did----or ever tne enthusiasm that the Iranians do

Forum List

Back