What would Hitler have done about ISIS?

Hitler, while having no love of Jews, would have recognized that Islam is both religious and political and realized that Imams, Mullahs, or Ayatollahs would rule Germany if allowed to significanly expand its population within Germany's borders and thus considered them a great threat and wiped them out.
Serbia was trying to stop Islam from taking over its Kosovo region, but the damn NATO coalition stepped in. It should have let Serbia finish its war.

I wanna ask this question and try to keep partisan politics out of it.

What would Hitler have done about ISIS? Lets use alternative history. Lets say Hitler stopped his push with the French appeasement. ..and WW2 stopped. And Hitler stayed in power over his new empire....and ISIS struck them. Lets say it was 1950.

What would Hitler have done?

My point is...maybe we are just not evil enough to deal with Islamic radicalism. Obama. Bush. Reagan. ALL of us...we are all civilized Americans.

That old saying that sometimes a monster can only be destroyed by another monster...is it true? Afterall...Hitler was ultimately defeated because he picked a fight with another monster- Russia and Stalin.

Does our modern world have a monster that is the equal of ISIS? In a twisted way...I think this theory is why the Middle East needed some evil dictators. Radical Islam will flourish until another monster defeats it.

The West was and is just too nice to do what may be required.
gunna go with what is seems like; isis attacks Germany.

Hitler would not have fucked around, he would have killed them all.

but hitler liked muslims

as far as being more ruthless than your enemy; history says that's the best plan

when tyrants ran the ME, not long ago, there wasn't that much of a real issue

Hitler, while having no love of Jews, would have recognized that Islam is both religious and political and realized that Imams, Mullahs, or Ayatollahs would rule Germany if allowed to significanly expand its population within Germany's borders and thus considered them a great threat and wiped them out.
Serbia was trying to stop Islam from taking over its Kosovo region, but the damn NATO coalition stepped in. It should have let Serbia finish its war.

be not silly-----there were not all that many muslims in Germany back then and if
the GREAT AND HOLY CALIPHATE could be what it SHOULD BE-----
all the muslims of religious conviction would practically be obligated to live
in the SHARIAH PARADISE. Did you forget that the islamo Nazi 'god' Adolf
was good friends with the islamo Nazi holy grand mufti AL Husseini?-------
They would have ended up ruling allied empires. AL Husseini was a Baathist
pig----like Nasser and like Saddam and like the Assads----baathism is
muslim Nazism. It boggles my mind that so few people seem to understand
that fact. It boggles my mind that there are people who cannot accept
the fact that LOTS AND LOTS of muslims support the general concept-----
IMHO-----the majority

be not silly-----there were not all that many muslims in Germany back then and if
IMHO-----the majority

Please note----none of the board islamo Nazi pigs have commented

IMHO-----the majority

Except we saw exactly what the Neo-Nazi movement did to Muslims in the Balkans during the mass killings while Yugoslavia was breaking up. That rather puts a dampener on your "the Nazis and Muslims would have been best friends" concept. Under Fascist nationalism all minorities are incredibly vulnerable, Muslims are no different in their vulnerability to such things.

IMHO-----the majority

Except we saw exactly what the Neo-Nazi movement did to Muslims in the Balkans during the mass killings while Yugoslavia was breaking up. That rather puts a dampener on your "the Nazis and Muslims would have been best friends" concept. Under Fascist nationalism all minorities are incredibly vulnerable, Muslims are no different in their vulnerability to such things.

Stupid reply----muslims were not a minority in the middle east.----the vulnerable minority were the jews-----which is why the islamo Nazi pigs were confident in their genocidal filth and still are

Stupid reply----muslims were not a minority in the middle east.----the vulnerable minority were the jews-----which is why the islamo Nazi pigs were confident in their genocidal filth and still are

They are the minority in Europe which is where this hypothetical Nazi state would have existed. We saw Neo-Nazis engage in genocide against Muslims in the Balkans; it's part of the fascist nationalist tendency to prey on vulnerable populations like Hitler did you Jews, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, Roma, etc. Given the anti-Islam feel in Germany and in many parts of Europe today, Muslims would have naturally been a populist group for a fascist regime to target which would have damaged any potential relationship with groups like ISIS (Just like Al Qaeda and the international Jihadi movement in the 90s hated both Russia and sent fighters to combat fascist Croatian militias in eastern Europe and later the Serbs during the Bosnian Genocide.

hitler-a-muslim.jpg
You do realize that's been photoshopped right?

Hitler would have sent The SS in and destroyed ISIS in a matter of weeks. Also to the moron that said ISIS was anti semitic...please do tell if they are so anti semitic WHY has ISIS not attacked Israel? Why does Israel not attack ISIS? Why does Israel attack Syria that is trying to defeat ISIS? Why does Israel allow ISIS terrorists and their allies to use Israeli hospitals?

Meh, it works, Hitler considered Islam the only true religion, he hated Jews as much as Islam does...much like you
LOL...Hitler was a christian. MANY including me at one time considered him to be the 2nd coming of Christ. :)

Hitler was a non practicing Catholic. I suggest you read up on Hitler and the Nazis. They considered the state the church...gee much like many think Obama's "religion" is liberalism.

Meh, it works, Hitler considered Islam the only true religion, he hated Jews as much as Islam does...much like you
LOL...Hitler was a christian. MANY including me at one time considered him to be the 2nd coming of Christ. :)

Hitler was a non practicing Catholic. I suggest you read up on Hitler and the Nazis. They considered the state the church...gee much like many think Obama's "religion" is liberalism.
I have read quite a bit on Hitler and NS Germany. It was a fascinating time I wish I could have experienced. I have a copy of MK and Hitler's 2nd book sitting on my book shelf beside my bed.It along with Natures Eternal Religion are my bibles. :)

I have read quite a bit on Hitler and NS Germany. It was a fascinating time I wish I could have experienced. I have a copy of MK and Hitler's 2nd book sitting on my book shelf beside my bed.It along with Natures Eternal Religion are my bibles. :)

Then you should know Hitler was not a Christian...either that or your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I too have studied Hitler and Nazi Germany :)

Then you should know Hitler was not a Christian...either that or your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I too have studied Hitler and Nazi Germany :)
Have you read MK? A direct quote from it.
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

Speech February 1928, quoted in Hitler, a Study in Tyranny by Alan Bullock The world will not help, the people must help themselves. Its own strength is the source of life. That strength the Almighty has given us to use; that in it and through it, we may wage the battle of our life The others in the past years have not had the blessing of the Almighty - of Him who in the last resort, whatever man may do, holds in His hands the final decision. Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward.Adolf Hitler
Speech March 1933 We are all proud that through God's powerful aid, we have become once more true Germans.Adolf Hitler
Speech March 1933 Who says I am not under the special protection of God.

Have you read MK? A direct quote from it.
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

Speech February 1928, quoted in Hitler, a Study in Tyranny by Alan Bullock The world will not help, the people must help themselves. Its own strength is the source of life. That strength the Almighty has given us to use; that in it and through it, we may wage the battle of our life The others in the past years have not had the blessing of the Almighty - of Him who in the last resort, whatever man may do, holds in His hands the final decision. Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward.Adolf Hitler
Speech March 1933 We are all proud that through God's powerful aid, we have become once more true Germans.Adolf Hitler
Speech March 1933 Who says I am not under the special protection of God.

Mhm, I think you're an anti Semite and a Hitler admirer due to it

Forum List

Back