Progressive German citizens footing the bill for reprint of Mein Kampf

What's the problem? It's a historical document that is (or will be in December) in the public domain. It's been all but kept under lock and key in Germany since 1945. It's high time that Germans should be able to walk into any bookstore or library and see just exactly what Hitler wrote. It's a disgusting bit of writing, but it shouldn't be forbidden.

Germany is going through a rebirth of hate. That German hate gene is becoming active, yet again.

Adolph Hitler was a German nationalist and a patriot.

And the truth about him should be told to the citizens. .... :cool:

Yeah, he was so patriotic he imprisoned and killed millions of his own people.

That's true patriotism!

Germany is going through a rebirth of hate. That German hate gene is becoming active, yet again.
German hate gene?? Is that like the Jewish cheap gene and the African stupid gene and the Chinese bad driving gene, etc?

The Dutch have the double recessive traits...blonde, blue eyed, and an inherent belief in post-birth abortion and non-consensual *euthanasia*

Gee its about time Germans become proud of who they are. Rebirth of Hate, what nonsense. I can understand how they might have a problem with some of the Zionist though.

Gee its about time Germans become proud of who they are. Rebirth of Hate, what nonsense. I can understand how they might have a problem with some of the Zionist though.
We had enough of German pride in the 20th Century. Let's give war and genocide a rest this century.

German hate gene?? Is that like the Jewish cheap gene and the African stupid gene and the Chinese bad driving gene, etc?

The Dutch have the double recessive traits...blonde, blue eyed, and an inherent belief in post-birth abortion and non-consensual *euthanasia*
Actually, it isn't a gene...it is a spiritual thing...I just dumb it down for the likes of RM

We had enough of German pride in the 20th Century. Let's give war and genocide a rest this century.

We had enough of Soviet communism in the 20th century and Zionism.

Actually, it isn't a gene...it is a spiritual thing...I just dumb it down for the likes of RM
It's not possible for you to dumb-down anything for me. So how do you reconcile the point I made with your comment about eugenics?

It's not possible for you to dumb-down anything for me. So how do you reconcile the point I made with your comment about eugenics?
No need to. You are a racist...all of your comments are immediately dismissed.

No, you're a racist. Institutionally and overtly. You can't get your head out of the conditioned box.

No, you're a racist. Institutionally and overtly. You can't get your head out of the conditioned box.
If you say so...nice screen name, Roshawn.

Does anyone think that it was read even during the Naz#ii times?
All the fascists had a copy; just like today when they have a picture of obama on the wall.

Forum List

Back