What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

We have already identified the Democratic party as the closest thing to the Nazi party in the United States. All their bureaucratic manipulating and propaganda used to smear their enemies, their control over compromised intelligence agencies which serve their desires and persecute their political enemies with false claims... Their twisted social grooming forced into public schools... It's ALL there.

Absolutely.

We have already identified the Democratic party as the closest thing to the Nazi party in the United States. All their bureaucratic manipulating and propaganda used to smear their enemies, their control over compromised intelligence agencies which serve their desires and persecute their political enemies with false claims... Their twisted social grooming forced into public schools... It's ALL there.
If you think so little of our country, you should pack your stuff and go find a country you like.

OP...I'd stop when Trump is worse than a dem.

For example...

When Trump would be a bigger gun grabber than a dem...I'd support the dems. When Trump would push pedo and trans on the kids more than a dem...I support the dems. And so on and so forth.

cp at war 824kb.gif

Because that particular Kennedy has been tainted wth the Q virus.

LMAO.. The closest thing you've had to JFK since JFK, and you democrats are crapping on him over what? Because he's not woke? Because he's not pro vaccine?

LMAO.. The closest thing you've had to JFK since JFK, and you democrats are crapping on him over what? Because he's not woke? Because he's not pro vaccine?
Because he is suseptable to nutbagitis. Nobody believes just one conspiracy theory. How many more does he hide from public view?

Not exactly. But we'll just stick with what we agree on.

Tax increases ONLY if it'll actually help bring the national debt down. Which would be coupled with ALL the other stuff I listed to.
It won't. End of story.

The end result, the borrowing stops. The money printing machines stops. Inflation stops. The national debt goes down and the value of the USD increases.
None of which has anything to do with tax increases. They are totally irrelevant to thr process.

Economics 101

No shit Sherlock. But by just stopping the excess spending, without addressing things that affect the value of the USD, we're still stuck with a USD that's lost 75% of it's value (since 1980).
Are you OK with todays prices?
You keep talking about stuff that's totally irrelevant.

Yeah, Trumps not near as good as his cult makes him out to be. But he's not near as bad retarded left makes him out to be either.
Yes he is much worse. Just today Zelensky said how Trump ignored Ukraine when Russians were fighting in Donbass. We all know Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine for 55days until he received a favour. What a treasonous piece of shit.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
A miracle

where God turned Brandon into a pillar of salt thereby increasing the Potato’s IQ —

possibly as high as double digits.

Then again, Democrats will turn on anyone….. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump,
that particular Kennedy is gaining support. I’m just surprised more Democrats aren’t supporting him. Either way, he is following in the footsteps of his uncle by challenging a sitting President in his party for re-election. Ted Kennedy went after Jimmy Carter in a term replete with inflation.

Then again, Democrats will turn on anyone….. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump,

that particular Kennedy is gaining support. I’m just surprised more Democrats aren’t supporting him. Either way, he is following in the footsteps of his uncle by challenging a sitting President in his party for re-election. Ted Kennedy went after Jimmy Carter in a term replete with inflation.
Sure, but this one is doing it in a tinfoil hat.

If you think so little of our country, you should pack your stuff and go find a country you like.
No, what one should do is stick close to the country they love and seek to send globalist loving Democrats packing to find a country which already sustains the un-American values they are pushing here.

It's all relative. Trump is the best of a piss poor lot. And who knows, even he might not be able to fix this mess we have now. But at least you can be sure he will try. Most of todays politicians prefer our current rigged system which they feel comfortable robbing.

Forum List

Back