What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

Trump has been framed by democrats and the "justice" Dept half a dozen times with bogus charges and faked documents.
NOPE.

That turd trump has done ALL those things he is saying is fake news.
you cultist sheep are sailing a sinking ship.

Time to bail.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?

Trump sucks. He's part of the problem

Pinochet '24

Trump sucks. He's part of the problem

Pinochet '24
HeroCape.jpg

Because...voter fraud.
And yet, you can't prove it. 60+ tries so far.

And these people disagree with you. You must know more than them, right?

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, the two companies Trump paid to find fraud, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Wow. Look at posts 242 and 243.

This is what they want, and now they're just saying it.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He's sided with Disney.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
Someone else being better for America and Americans. Trump's by far the best I can see.

Wow. Look at posts 242 and 243.

This is what they want, and now they're just saying it.
Uncle Wilbur sez das right! Dat Commie needs a helicopter ride!

Since yesterday one guy who says he voted for Trump will never do it again.

He will lose no more than 5 to 10% of his base, but that is enough for the Democratic candidate to slaughter him next year and cripple the GOP in Congress.

He will lose no more than 5 to 10% of his base, but that is enough for the Democratic candidate to slaughter him next year and cripple the GOP in Congress.

The problem with Trump supporters is that they're so dead set against any other GOP candidate. "NBT's" (Nobody But Trump) will either not vote for vote 3rd party if he's not the nominee.
Trumps too liberal for me. So I'll be doing the same thing if Trump gets the nomination.

But I just don't think he will. He's got soooo many felony indictments coming down the line, that I doubt he'll be able to beat them all. All it takes is one.

He's sided with Disney.

Don’t forget, he’s a traitor and has to account for all the list military secrets that he may hav3 sold to our enemies. Trump is more than incompetent. He’s a criminal and a traitor to the constitution.

Seeing how republicans number less than 1/3 of registered voters, he really has less than 1/4 of the public support when independents who have left him are counted.

The saddest part of ALL of this both sides are off base here. Why would ANY Conservative vote for Biden? We wouldn't, we couldn't he would never in ANY way represent us.
We ask you these same questions. Biden is a lying miserable human being who has NEVER been able to tell he truth about anything. You folks could never vote for Rump. You see this sword cuts both ways. The truth is that none of us really has anyone who represent us. The two Party system is nothing more than illusion. You're not to like that, you're not goin to accept but it is however the truth.

Don’t forget, he’s a traitor and has to account for all the list military secrets that he may hav3 sold to our enemies. Trump is more than incompetent. He’s a criminal and a traitor to the constitution.

May have? LMAO.. You're grasping for straws, dude. I don't support Trump. I can't stand the guy. But that statement was just retarded.

Forum List

Back