What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

It was the same way with clinton. I distinctly remember people staunchly supporting him no matter what he did. No matter how many scandals he was involved in (and there were tons, most of them not reported by the MSM) no matter how many people - including Democrats- came forward to expose the crimes and corruption, no matter WHAT, clinton's supporters still supported him. I remember thinking he could shoot someone on the White House front lawn, and people would still find a way to deny it and keep supporting him.

Trump has a similar staunch following, and misplaced loyalty, in my view.

He is definitely not a conservative. Never has been. And I don't believe he's a constitutionalist either.

NGL, what is really disappointing is the response to this thread. Instead of addressing the OP and at least trying to refute what he said, it's just ad hominem and knee-jerk partisan binary illogical thinking, like "You don't like Trump? You must be a Democrat!" :rolleyes: ....which I think is the most retarded response of all.

I know that what I'm saying here will bring on the wrath of most on this site… But hey, you do you. Keep voting harder for those Duopoly candidates. Good luck with that!

May have? LMAO.. You're grasping for straws, dude. I don't support Trump. I can't stand the guy. But that statement was just retarded.
Nope.it just shows you’re poorly lay informed and get all your info from checkout counter tabloids.

Nope.it just shows you’re poorly lay informed and get all your info from checkout counter tabloids.

No actual media, including the left wing rags are reporting Trump sold classified documents. But then there's this.

Biden. I sold a lot of state secrets.

No actual media, including the left wing rags are reporting Trump sold classified documents. But then there's this.

Biden. I sold a lot of state secrets.

Just another taken out of context statement….i see you don’t include the entire premise.

It was the same way with clinton. I distinctly remember people staunchly supporting him no matter what he did. No matter how many scandals he was involved in (and there were tons, most of them not reported by the MSM) no matter how many people - including Democrats- came forward to expose the crimes and corruption, no matter WHAT, clinton's supporters still supported him. I remember thinking he could shoot someone on the White House front lawn, and people would still find a way to deny it and keep supporting him.

Trump has a similar staunch following, and misplaced loyalty, in my view.

He is definitely not a conservative. Never has been. And I don't believe he's a constitutionalist either.

NGL, what is really disappointing is the response to this thread. Instead of addressing the OP and at least trying to refute what he said, it's just ad hominem and knee-jerk partisan binary illogical thinking, like "You don't like Trump? You must be a Democrat!" :rolleyes: ....which I think is the most retarded response of all.

I know that what I'm saying here will bring on the wrath of most on this site… But hey, you do you. Keep voting harder for those Duopoly candidates. Good luck with that!

It's a binary system.

Meaning far more GOP admin officials have been convicted than Dems since 1972.
Indictments, it’s even worse. Trump admin is a one man cluster Fk. And he’s their standard bearer now ?

Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) — 215

Nixon (Republican) — 76

Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) — 0

Carter (Democrat) — 1

Clinton (Democrat) — 2

"Notice a pattern?"

I don't have a brand. I'm a voter without a party. F the democrats and republicans. Other than their rhetoric, they're too much alike for my support.
Though both are corporate laden with donations, there is a definite difference in one side being the party of inclusion and some token being more law abiding.

Forum List

Back