What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

MAGA lookalike! Dude, I'm eating right now!
Hope you are finished.

maga-man-december-5-2020-valdosta-georgia-usa-elderly-white-male-wearing-a-make-america-great-again-maga-red-baseball-cap-angrily-yells-and-points-at-media-the-trump-supporter-from-central-georgia-displays-his-disdain-for-news-media-call-it-all-fake-news-thousands-of-trump-supporters-converged-on-small-town-for-georgia-victory-rally-to-show-support-for-president-trump-and-two-republican-incumbent-us-senators-loeffler-and-perdue-who-face-democratic-challengers-in-special-run-run-off-election-january-5-2021-the-election-could-decide-control-of-the-us-senate-credit-image-2E4AHA7.jpg

Considering that the House and Senate were GOP lead, I'm not sure if beating Hillary was the best thing. Before you get some notion that I'm a Hillary supporter, here me out.
The country is historically better when we have a democrat president with a GOP majority, at least in the house. Because with that, the GOP is almost forced to keep tabs on spending. If only to garner votes in the next election. They have to at least seem like they're conservative with our money.
If Hillary had won the race, I don't think the House would've allowed those $1+ trillion omnibus bills, debt ceiling increases or all the pork that went into the Covid money.

I may be wrong about that. But I think I'm at least close on it.
I will agree that gridlock is probably the best we can get from the federal government, but then we see a lot of petty bureaucrooks doing things behind the scenes to inflict misery when congress can't.

As far as what the results of a hitlary junta would be, I can only see the misery we're getting now, only right after obozo left as opposed to the brief slowdown of decline we experienced under Trump. The agents of DC and the media remain apoplectic that planned agenda policies and waste was delayed, the fact that part of their regressive agenda was actually rolled back by Trump is why they have gone so far trying to ruin the man, and terrorize everyone who supports him.

The GOP did little to oppose obozo, but I think a hitlary regime may have been able to play the game better. She's been kissing the right asses and stabbing backs without getting blood on her hands or shit on her lips for decades and obozo just shot up straight out of hell. EVERYTHING Trump did was resisted by every democrook alive and dead since 1865, as well as both openly and secretly by half the damned republicrats. Every word he spoke, picture he had ever been taken in, and dollar he earned was scrutinized and investigated. The man's LAWYER was raided, over an issue that had NOTHING to do with the issue he was actually being investigated for, can you tell me how often people are so evil their LAWYER gets raided so the government can find ANYTHING POSSIBLE to pin on them?

I support Trump a hell of a lot more simply because the CANCER that is the democrook party reacted as if it was hit with a blast of chemo while he was in office and tried to purge him as if this was some turd world banana republic who's despot is too well secured too....

OH-2507252689.gif

I will agree that gridlock is probably the best we can get from the federal government, but then we see a lot of petty bureaucrooks doing things behind the scenes to inflict misery when congress can't.

As far as what the results of a hitlary junta would be, I can only see the misery we're getting now, only right after obozo left as opposed to the brief slowdown of decline we experienced under Trump. The agents of DC and the media remain apoplectic that planned agenda policies and waste was delayed, the fact that part of their regressive agenda was actually rolled back by Trump is why they have gone so far trying to ruin the man, and terrorize everyone who supports him.

The GOP did little to oppose obozo, but I think a hitlary regime may have been able to play the game better. She's been kissing the right asses and stabbing backs without getting blood on her hands or shit on her lips for decades and obozo just shot up straight out of hell. EVERYTHING Trump did was resisted by every democrook alive and dead since 1865, as well as both openly and secretly by half the damned republicrats. Every word he spoke, picture he had ever been taken in, and dollar he earned was scrutinized and investigated. The man's LAWYER was raided, over an issue that had NOTHING to do with the issue he was actually being investigated for, can you tell me how often people are so evil their LAWYER gets raided so the government can find ANYTHING POSSIBLE to pin on them?

I support Trump a hell of a lot more simply because the CANCER that is the democrook party reacted as if it was hit with a blast of chemo while he was in office and tried to purge him as if this was some turd world banana republic who's despot is too well secured too....

View attachment 783853

trump, the sexual assaulter. IS the Cancer.

Tulsi is still a loon , she just seems sensible by comparison.

Trump 2024 of course.
Indeed I have heard Tulsi prattle on about free shit and "evolving" on gay marriage later than obozo did. Yet then I've also heard Trump say some shit I opposed his candidacy over until he actually won and rolled back regressive policies. Republicrats NEVER EVER EVER actually oppose moonbatism like Trump did, they resist it to different degrees but the rest of us who are sick and tired of watching our country, culture and history get flushed down an Orwellian shit hole want someone to at least fight the criminals. If we ever come across someone who consistently WINS the fight against the collectivist global elite, he (or she) may just become worthy of the title POTUS.

Indeed I have heard Tulsi prattle on about free shit and "evolving" on gay marriage later than obozo did. Yet then I've also heard Trump say some shit I opposed his candidacy over until he actually won and rolled back regressive policies. Republicrats NEVER EVER EVER actually oppose moonbatism like Trump did, they resist it to different degrees but the rest of us who are sick and tired of watching our country, culture and history get flushed down an Orwellian shit hole want someone to at least fight the criminals. If we ever come across someone who consistently WINS the fight against the collectivist global elite, he (or she) may just become worthy of the title POTUS.
Blah Blah Blah

Agreed on most of what you said, except that last part. I can't bring myself to support someone just because they're better. I used to. But just can't stomach that whole lesser of two evils voting anymore.

Not at all, I don't fear anyone but God, certainly not soy boy democrats, but will fight the Globalist Democrat party tooth and nail
The evil's mostly republican Trump is/was certainly evil. Looks like the supreme court republicans have their evil what with Clarence Thomas taking bribes from a billionaire for decades.

Forum List

Back