What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?​

The Reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.
We have already identified the Democratic party as the closest thing to the Nazi party in the United States. All their bureaucratic manipulating and propaganda used to smear their enemies, their control over compromised intelligence agencies which serve their desires and persecute their political enemies with false claims... Their twisted social grooming forced into public schools... It's ALL there.

We have already identified the Democratic party as the closest thing to the Nazi party in the United States. All their bureaucratic manipulating and propaganda used to smear their enemies, their control over compromised intelligence agencies which serve their desires and persecute their political enemies with false claims... Their twisted social grooming forced into public schools... It's ALL there.
The democrook party was up hitler's ass right up till he invaded Poland. The only reason the bed wetter's pretend to hate hitler, was because they loved the soviet communist system more and it became politically expedient to pretend democrooks were mortal enemies of hitler and sought to kill him when he was a corporal.

Just like they pretend they're not the party of tyranny, gun control, Jim Crow, Segregation, The KKK, slavery, the confederacy, and have the black community so institutionalized in dependency that they're voting for their own extermination.

This is a pretty good definition. It's about the same as the others.

Fiscal conservatism is a political position (primarily in the United States of America) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt. Fiscal conservatism may also support limited periods of higher taxes in order to lower the public debt. It can include any or all levels of government, federal, state and local. Fiscal conservatism is typically justified in terms of economic efficiency (it assumes the private sector is more efficient than the public sector), and in moral terms with high spending, budget deficits, and high debt seen as indicators of corruption. In opposition to corruption fiscal conservatism develops classic themes of republicanism that emerged in the era of the American Revolution. Fiscal conservatism rejects the Keynesian policy of deficit spending.[1]

Constitutional conservatives support the US constitution as written. And the means to amend the constitution. But strictly adhere to what we have, until it's changed. This includes the 2A.
Wrong,. Fiscal conservatives never support higher taxes. They know that they will never be used to pay down the dept.

Wrong,. Fiscal conservatives never support higher taxes. They know that they will never be used to pay down the dept.

LMAO.. Yes they do, as a final straw. But they'd never supporting raising taxes to the point of hurting the economy or peoples livelihood. Their biggest support comes in spending cuts.

LMAO.. Yes they do, as a final straw. But they'd never supporting raising taxes to the point of hurting the economy or peoples livelihood. Their biggest support comes in spending cuts.
Increasing taxes always hurts the economy. Always.

You just sound like a dumbass leftwinger, not a conservative.

Increasing taxes always hurts the economy. Always.

You just sound like a dumbass leftwinger, not a conservative.

Are you stupid? It ain't just raising taxes. Just raising taxes ain't going to do anything but hurt everyone. First thing that needs to happen is eliminating pork spending, foreign aid and abolish some federal agencies. Stopping the money printing machines so the debt doesn't get any bigger. Fiscal conservatives would only support tax increases if they'd actually help.
There's a level of increases that would help. What that level is, no one can say because the spending hasn't been reduced.
If a 10% increase, coupled with all the other things I listed, would bring the debt down in a reasonable rate, without really hurting anyone (except their feelings), then fine. Do it. If it was actually too much for most people, then don't do it.

A mental midget like you wouldn't understand how to dig yourself out of a financially bad situation. You probably don't even manage the money in your own household. You're either too rich to even care. Or too broke to have a budget to balance.

Are you stupid? It ain't just raising taxes. Just raising taxes ain't going to do anything but hurt everyone.
That's what I've been saying, dumbass.

First thing that needs to happen is eliminating pork spending, foreign aid and abolish some federal agencies. Stopping the money printing machines so the debt doesn't get any bigger. Fiscal conservatives would only support tax increases if they'd actually help.
There's a level of increases that would help. What that level is, no one can say because the spending hasn't been reduced.

If a 10% increase, coupled with all the other things I listed, would bring the debt down in a reasonable rate, without really hurting anyone (except their feelings), then fine. Do it. If it was actually too much for most people, then don't do it.

What does that have to do with tax increases? Furthermore, it's also wrong. There are no tax increase that will benefit our economy. None.,

A mental midget like you wouldn't understand how to dig yourself out of a financially bad situation. You probably don't even manage the money in your own household. You're either too rich to even care. Or too broke to have a budget to balance.
They way to dig us out of this hole is to stop spending. Pretty simple.

I would immediately stop supporting him under two conditions:

1) He suddenly started acting like a typical globalist Dem or RINO, putting America last at every turn.

2) The majority of other politicians suddenly adopted and lived up to the moral and ethical standards that they inist on for Trump.

Till then, I'll take the immoral and unethical guy whose policies were making things better for me, over the immoral and unethical people who only want to help other countries, foreigners who sneak in, and specific demographic groups that always exclude me..

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
Nothing can change the minds of cult followers. Their believe in God king Trump is because of their own inadequacy. They are failed persons and Trump allows them to be Failures and losers because he's the biggest one of all.

Nothing can change the minds of cult followers. Their believe in God king Trump is because of their own inadequacy. They are failed persons and Trump allows them to be Failures and losers because he's the biggest one of all.

Yeah, Trumps not near as good as his cult makes him out to be. But he's not near as bad retarded left makes him out to be either.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?

I’m still trying to understand how so many Democrats could go against a Kennedy (RFK Jr.)

That's what I've been saying, dumbass.

Not exactly. But we'll just stick with what we agree on.

What does that have to do with tax increases? Furthermore, it's also wrong. There are no tax increase that will benefit our economy. None.,

Tax increases ONLY if it'll actually help bring the national debt down. Which would be coupled with ALL the other stuff I listed to.

The end result, the borrowing stops. The money printing machines stops. Inflation stops. The national debt goes down and the value of the USD increases.

Economics 101
They way to dig us out of this hole is to stop spending. Pretty simple.

No shit Sherlock. But by just stopping the excess spending, without addressing things that affect the value of the USD, we're still stuck with a USD that's lost 75% of it's value (since 1980).
Are you OK with todays prices?

I’m still trying to understand how so many Democrats could go against a Kennedy (RFK Jr.)

I'm still trying to understand how many in 2020, democrats could go against a gay guy, like 2 or 3 women, 2 black folks and Tulsi.
All that inclusive BS went straight out the window for an old, rich, white, straight, establishment guy with recent racist comments in his history.

Forum List

Back