What will Trump do about Iran?

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?
I would expect at least a dozen tweets. Since the attacks have not been on American vessels, how would Trump's justification any military action? The two vessels attacked are Japanese and Norwegian. Trump is just dying to just into a battle with Iran because he has not thought thru the long term consequences.

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?
I would expect at least a dozen tweets. Since the attacks have not been on American vessels, how would Trump's justification any military action? The two vessels attacked are Japanese and Norwegian. Trump is just dying to just into a battle with Iran because he has not thought thru the long term consequences.

^^^^^^ bs

you do not even want to "reprimand" Iran----why such a wuss?
Not our Monkeys, Not out Circus, The US should totally stay out of it

Isolationism never worked
How do you know? We have never tried.

not at all true-----the isolationist movement was very big
in the 1940s in reference to your hero, adolf
How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?
The US was isolationist in the 30's and early 40's and only entered WW2 because Japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us. For 2 years we ignored Germany sinking our shipping in the Atlantic.

He will so whatever Israel tells him...he will send Americans to die for Israel and also spend billions of dollars of American hard earned money.

My guess is nothing. Not a bad thing. Just remember trump is a massive pussy all talk no action.

He will so whatever Israel tells him...he will send Americans to die for Israel and also spend billions of dollars of American hard earned money.

for those who do not know-----^^^^^ that is a piece of the
Khutbah Jumaat shit-----licked off the floor of the mosque.
Feel free to ask questions

Not our Monkeys, Not out Circus, The US should totally stay out of it

Isolationism never worked
How do you know? We have never tried.

not at all true-----the isolationist movement was very big
in the 1940s in reference to your hero, adolf
How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?
The US was isolationist in the 30's and early 40's and only entered WW2 because Japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us. For 2 years we ignored Germany sinking our shipping in the Atlantic.

so true-----for more insight----read the islamo Nazi shit
propaganda of the 1930s. I have a special credential---I lived in a special area of the USA------very near the HUDSON VALLEY where the stench of islamo Nazism
thrived. Interestingly I was very young----circa 10 years old------but an AVID READER----with nothing to read but the sleazy pamphlets promulgated by islamo Nazi war criminals. Feel free to ask questions---(I also read the superman comics------I know superboy and lana lang well)

Kerry and shitstain obama is telling the Iranians that the democrats will stop Trump from doing anything. Wait and when a demoscum president gets in office islam can attack Israel at their whim.

"What will Trump do about Iran?"

That’s the problem: there’s no way to know with someone like Trump who is reckless and irresponsible, someone who puts his own interests ahead of what’s best for the country, someone who has no problem jeopardizing the lives of Americans for political gain.

Trump would ‘justify’ military action by claiming that attacks on tankers in that oil-rich part of the world ‘threatens’ American economic interests.

Never underestimate the ability of a Republican president to contrive ‘justification’ for war.

Trump will continue to squeeze Iran.

527346A2-9097-49B2-92F1-44CE8BC7F858.jpeg

Who believes that Iran did these attacks?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

They could have sent agents & attacked tankers away from Iran.

Who would these attacks benefit:
1) Israel. Push the US to attack Iran.
2) Saudi Arabia - Get the US to attack Iran
3) Saudi backed rebels in Yemen
4) Trump/Bolton itching for war.
5) Oil companies - a war in Iran would boost oil prices

Face it, no one believes Trump on this. Our allies don;t believe him.

Trump has put himself in a box. He has escalated the situation by cancelling the nuke deal which Iran was abiding by...and now either some country ( Saudi Arabia or Israel) is trying to force him into attacking THEIR adversary.

Is it possible that Iran is responsible for the attacks on these tankers? It's possible but it makes no sense.

An attack on Iran would be a disaster for them AND us.

Remember Iraq.

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

"Saudi backed rebels in Yemen" ------are you also seeing pink elephants?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.

Trump has put himself in a box. He has escalated the situation by cancelling the nuke deal which Iran was abiding by...and now either some country ( Saudi Arabia or Israel) is trying to force him into attacking THEIR adversary.

Is it possible that Iran is responsible for the attacks on these tankers? It's possible but it makes no sense.

An attack on Iran would be a disaster for them AND us.

Remember Iraq.

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin
It makes sense because only Iran would attack the tankers.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.
Assuming that one believes the drum beaters for war that it was a mine.

Last edited:

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Assuming that one believes the drum eaters for war that it was a mine.
What was it?

Forum List

Back