What will Trump do about Iran?

Interesting since the owner of one of ships says the damage was above the waterline. What mine jumps out of the water before it hits the ship? Maybe the Iranians we dislodging the "Mine" so they could see who it belonged to?
Who else has mines in that area?
Prove that it was a mine (Explain the shop damage above tje waterline.
If it was a false flag it could have been any one of a number of countries.
Do you actually believe any of the intelligence information coming out of DC in recent years
I believe Iran is run by gangsters in the same mold as Nazi Germany was in the 1930s.

As if Iran has caused more trouble than the USA, or Israel.
Oh, for sure. Israel is the real problem in the ME, huh. Damn idiot.

The worst Middle-Easterners are probably ISIS, Assad, Saudi Arabia, and then Israel in that order.

I simply fail to see how Iran is a bigger issue than those 4.

Who believes that Iran did these attacks?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

They could have sent agents & attacked tankers away from Iran.

Who would these attacks benefit:
1) Israel. Push the US to attack Iran.
2) Saudi Arabia - Get the US to attack Iran
3) Saudi backed rebels in Yemen
4) Trump/Bolton itching for war.
5) Oil companies - a war in Iran would boost oil prices

Face it, no one believes Trump on this. Our allies don;t believe him.
I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.

Even if Iran is involved, it doesn't compare to the messes the USA has done in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, killing thousands of American serviceman, and killing 100's of thousands, if not millions of Muslims.
Muslims have killed far more muslims in the ME than anyone.

Who else has mines in that area?
Do you actually believe any of the intelligence information coming out of DC in recent years
I believe Iran is run by gangsters in the same mold as Nazi Germany was in the 1930s.

The worst Middle-Easterners are probably ISIS, Assad, Saudi Arabia, and then Israel in that order.

I'm not a fan of any Muslim nation, but Iran funds terrorism. You probably think the USA and Israel are terrorists, huh.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.

Even if Iran is involved, it doesn't compare to the messes the USA has done in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, killing thousands of American serviceman, and killing 100's of thousands, if not millions of Muslims.

Sort of, sort of not.

While it's true that Muslims were killing each other, a lot of it was instigated by H.W Bush, W Bush, and Obama who had supported rebels to kill other Muslims, in the first place.

I'm not a fan of any Muslim nation, but Iran funds terrorism. You probably think the USA and Israel are terrorists, huh.

Iran hasn't caused a war in a long time, unless you count the war, where Iran defended it's self against Saddam Hussein's invasion, which Saddam Hussein at the time was supported by the USA.

Israel is a terrorist, and it's massacres from 1948 Deir Yassin Massacre, to the 2018 May 14th Massacre prove it.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Sort of, sort of not.

While it's true that Muslims were killing each other, a lot of it was instigated by H.W Bush, W Bush, and Obama who had supported rebels to kill other Muslims, in the first place.
Muslims kill each other because of their religious differences, not because of anyone else.

Iran hasn't caused a war in a long time, unless you count the war, where Iran defended it's self against Saddam Hussein's invasion, which Saddam Hussein at the time was supported by the USA.

Israel is a terrorist, and it's massacres from 1948 Deir Yassin Massacre, to the 2018 May 14th Massacre prove it.
There it is. Say goodnight, Gracie.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Sort of, sort of not.

Muslims kill each other because of their religious differences, not because of anyone else.

W. Bush's blunder in Iraq, helped ISIS, and Iran to spread into Iraq.

All W. Bush did was cause a lot of death, for no reason, as well as a bad economy.

your catechism whore lied------as did St Magda \
of the holy cyanide

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Assuming that one believes the drum eaters for war that it was a mine.
What was it?

Not our Monkeys, Not out Circus, The US should totally stay out of it

Isolationism never worked
How do you know? We have never tried.

not at all true-----the isolationist movement was very big
in the 1940s in reference to your hero, adolf
How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?
The US was isolationist in the 30's and early 40's and only entered WW2 because Japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us. For 2 years we ignored Germany sinking our shipping in the Atlantic.
So that means we should jump into a war with Iran today?

Last edited:
Crew claims that they were hit by something that flew through the air. No good description what. Iran has weapons that will take out a tanker. These false flags seem to intentionally do relatively little damage other than to spike the price of oil.
Japan is still buying oil from Iran in spite of sanctions. Who benefits from interrupting such commerce?

Isolationism never worked
How do you know? We have never tried.

not at all true-----the isolationist movement was very big
in the 1940s in reference to your hero, adolf
How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?
The US was isolationist in the 30's and early 40's and only entered WW2 because Japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us. For 2 years we ignored Germany sinking our shipping in the Atlantic.
So that means today we should jump into a war with Iran today?
May those who drumbeat for war and those closest to them be the only ones who suffer.

Our President is doing exactly the right thing. The economic sanctions will bring down the mullahs.
No, they will do what they have always done, injure the most vulnerable and harden nationalist feeling within the country, strengthening the regime.
Disagree 100%. More than half the population of Iran are less than 30 years old, and they are tired of extreme religious suppression. They were ready to throw out the mullahs in 2009, but our Marxist-In-Chief refused to even acknowledge them.

Our President is doing exactly the right thing. The economic sanctions will bring down the mullahs.
No, they will do what they have always done, injure the most vulnerable and harden nationalist feeling within the country, strengthening the regime.
Disagree 100%. More than half the population of Iran are less than 30 years old, and they are tired of extreme religious suppression. They were ready to throw out the mullahs in 2009, but our Marxist-In-Chief refused to even acknowledge them.

So what's stopping them now our Nazi in chief?

Donald Trump and his staunch supporters are always telling us you can't believe the CIA, the FBI or the other members of the Deep State, and now they're jumping on this video produced by the people they refuse to believe about Russian interference, and swearing it's the truth.

How did the CIA go from being in the thrall of Obama, to 100% reliable overnight?

What Trump should not do:

Employ the "Obama Doctrine" of loading up barrels of cash and giving it to the Mullahs.

Forum List

Back