What will Trump do about Iran?

there are thousands of Opinions on what this silly word of BULLYING is Edward .
We have a strong army to protect America and to fight when we MUST Trump besides being a great liar is also a bully
----------------------------- and thats your OPINION Edward.
And yours is the opposite ??
----------------------------------- thats WHY we as Americans have the biggest , Best and most powerful , deadly USA Military that the World has ever seen . Think how laughable we would be if we were 'canooks' with wusses like 'justine trudeau' and 'Dragon Lady ' Edward .

Yeah, I'm sitting here laughing my wussy ass off with my fully funded health care, guaranteed income $20,000 a year after 65, geared to inflation. My children are part of the fastest growing middle class in the world. My grandchildren are attending school in one of the top 5 education systems in the world, fully funded by taxpayers, and our air and water are the cleanest they've been in my lifetime. We can actually swim in Lake Erie again, which we couldn't do in my 20's.

Canadian tax dollars are NOT funding the biggest baddest army the world has every seen. They're funding the hospitals, schools, roads, community centres, and recreation facilities we enjoy. They're not paying to blow up countries on the other side of the world. They're funding family benefits that are growing our middle class and preparing our children to become productive members of the 21st Century economy. We spend the same amount of money on schools in poor neighbourhoods and districts as we do in the schools for the wealthy. We have the same resources available to the poor kids as well.

We have the lowest poverty level in Canadian history. We have strict gun control laws so few shootings, few murders. People don't lock their doors much. I can walk alone in downtown Toronto at 3:00 am, without fear, and I frequently have.

The idea you need to have the toughest army in the world to feel good about yourself is laughable indeed. I'd rather have a better standard of life for myself, my children and my grandchildren than to know that all my tax dollars were going to Big Medicine and the Military Industrial Complex, and into the hands of mega-millionaires.

there are thousands of Opinions on what this silly word of BULLYING is Edward .
We have a strong army to protect America and to fight when we MUST Trump besides being a great liar is also a bully
----------------------------- and thats your OPINION Edward.
And yours is the opposite ??
----------------------------------- thats WHY we as Americans have the biggest , Best and most powerful , deadly USA Military that the World has ever seen . Think how laughable we would be if we were 'canooks' with wusses like 'justine trudeau' and 'Dragon Lady ' Edward .

Yeah, I'm sitting here laughing my wussy ass off with my fully funded health care, guaranteed income $20,000 a year after 65, geared to inflation. My children are part of the fastest growing middle class in the world. My grandchildren are attending school in one of the top 5 education systems in the world, fully funded by taxpayers, and our air and water are the cleanest they've been in my lifetime. We can actually swim in Lake Erie again, which we couldn't do in my 20's.

Canadian tax dollars are NOT funding the biggest baddest army the world has every seen. They're funding the hospitals, schools, roads, community centres, and recreation facilities we enjoy. They're not paying to blow up countries on the other side of the world. They're funding family benefits that are growing our middle class and preparing our children to become productive members of the 21st Century economy. We spend the same amount of money on schools in poor neighbourhoods and districts as we do in the schools for the wealthy. We have the same resources available to the poor kids as well.

We have the lowest poverty level in Canadian history. We have strict gun control laws so few shootings, few murders. People don't lock their doors much. I can walk alone in downtown Toronto at 3:00 am, without fear, and I frequently have.

The idea you need to have the toughest army in the world to feel good about yourself is laughable indeed. I'd rather have a better standard of life for myself, my children and my grandchildren than to know that all my tax dollars were going to Big Medicine and the Military Industrial Complex, and into the hands of mega-millionaires.

It doesn't matter to you that Justin converted to Islam?

Ahh a Canadian, no wonder you are so amazingly STUPID on world events. I shall hence forth just ignore your ignorant rants on US issues since you are NOT a US resident,

The President doesn't want war with Iran.

This President is not a warmonger.

Bless him!

we have to engage our european allies, we have to negiotiate a new nuclear deal with Iran, we have to do a lot of things my friends!

the things that keep me up at night: the climate crisis, a nuclear world, America's prestige on the decline.

i will die 20 years early from stress.

i can't sleep! I CANT SLEEEEEEEEEEEP!

What will Trump do about Iran?
North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?
I'd tell them to do what I say or i'll bomb them. just me.

Forum List

Back