What will Trump do about Iran?

The question should be what will all the world leaders do about Iranian attacks on civilian ships?

Nothing. Iran isn't attacking civilian ships.

Japanese tanker owner contradicts US on Gulf of Oman attack

Oops.
LOL even IF the report is true, that does NOT say Iran did not SHOOT the tankers as for bullets? Sorry retard but bullets can not be seen while being shot at the target and they can not cause the .level of damage sustained by the tankers. Try using an honest source.

Trump has severe sanctions on Iran already so unless you want him to authorize military action against Iran the real question should be when is the rest of the world going to join in and take some type of action against Iran?

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?
we should not be so, arbitrary and capricious with our foreign policies.

in my opinion, we should be engaging foreign nations with our Commerce clause not any form of implied, general warfare clause.

I believe that you have just described Trump's concept of
foreign policy
seems more like "gun boat" diplomacy than Commerce.
Ya I mean when one side shoots up shipping, bombs it torpedoes it and mines it what ever are we thinking of sending the navy?
nothing but vacuums of special pleading is what the right wing is best at.

why not abolish our useless and alleged, war on terror.

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?

in my opinion, we should be engaging foreign nations with our Commerce clause not any form of implied, general warfare clause.

foreign policy
Ya I mean when one side shoots up shipping, bombs it torpedoes it and mines it what ever are we thinking of sending the navy?

Again RETARD, we respond to attacks and not with mealy mouthed words.

foreign policy

You go Danny, perhaps we should draw a red line, maybe tell em to cut it out.

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.
Was just going to ask who’s ships they were. Seems to me Japan has a problem. Europe gets their oil from there, they have a problem. I don’t see where we have one.

the issue is the SANCTITY of international waterways and the
unbridled imperialist ambition of Iran
Ok, so it’s our job to enforce that? Nobody else can do it with their own military? All of Europe who gets their oil from the Middle East can work up the balls to protect a shipping lane. That used to be England’s only function back in the day. Maybe if they leave the EU they can get back to that.

Was just going to ask who’s ships they were. Seems to me Japan has a problem. Europe gets their oil from there, they have a problem. I don’t see where we have one.

All true, but don't feel it's our responsibility to reprimand Iran. I'm all for supporting allies, providing backup if asked.

you do not even want to "reprimand" Iran----why such a wuss?

We are not the world police.

to paraphrase a very famous "saying author"-----or "ancient
wise guy" ----IF NOT US---WHO????
Umm, the fucking people that need the oil. We don’t.

foreign policy

Iraq?

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.

All true, but don't feel it's our responsibility to reprimand Iran. I'm all for supporting allies, providing backup if asked.

Not our Monkeys, Not out Circus, The US should totally stay out of it
Isn’t the worlds problems because of the US according to the left? Why would we be the solution now?

Golden opportunity to not be the big bad US forcing ourselves on other countries. Let them deal with it.

ElmerPudd….

What would you do about Iran?

foreign policy

we have no general warfare clause.

foreign policy

You go Danny, perhaps we should draw a red line, maybe tell em to cut it out.
we have a Commerce clause not a general warfare clause.

Isolationism never worked
How do you know? We have never tried.

not at all true-----the isolationist movement was very big
in the 1940s in reference to your hero, adolf

How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?

How is a country that invaded France, Poland, Russia etc. etc. isolationist?

I should have written 1930s ----the propaganda promulgated in the USA during the 30s---was EXTREMELY
isolationist regarding the events taking place in Europe at that time----remember---your pal ADOLF came into power in
1933 and he had already published his agenda in 1928.
See Father Charles Coughlin----and even Lindhberg and the Nazis of the Hudson Valley

Forum List

Back