What were you doing at 2:22 today ?

Posting this meme....
22022022.jpg

I reminded an old friend today about her mom mentioning to us that the day was 7/7/77.

I went to the state capital today. The college my daughter goes to became a University today. At 2:22 we would have been driving home. So while the specific time wasn't much, the day was an interesting one.

PRK_7179.jpg

I was actually flying over ground zero in Hiroshima in My simulator. We all said, "Yeah" and then went back to our tour of the Japanese countryside.

I was getting the judge to sign execution of eviction writ to give sheriff so they will remove deadbeat tenants next week. It's been a long legal road with failed covid funding, mediation, injuries, court's rescheduling for vacation & snow days. Finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyone good at garnishing wages?

I was getting the judge to sign execution of eviction writ to give sheriff so they will remove deadbeat tenants next week. It's been a long legal road with failed covid funding, mediation, injuries, court's rescheduling for vacation & snow days. Finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyone good at garnishing wages?
And here we thought you were into philanthropy.
Can it wait until spring ?
4/20 maybe.

When you have a dozen tenants, there is always a few screwing the philanthropy out of you.
We're just happy to own a house that's paid for, 8 acres with our own clean well water ( we had 38, but sold some, and one of my wife's stupid sisters let IRS take 15 acres next to us which used to be woods-- now we have strange neighbors a football field away and it's like invasion of privacy I hate them already and they haven't moved in yet...) At least they're putting up a wooden privacy fence.....but if I see any drones over here I'm grabbing my 12 guage.

But 8 acres is still a lot so we're grateful.

There are some sweet deals around if you have the right connections.

Not a supersticious numbers person, but it's fun stuff.

So at 2:22 am I was snoozing away---at 2:22 pm, I was at work - nothing special or out-of-the-ordinary, although I wrote a check for $22 after work today, dated 2/22/22 which was cool.

24 hour clock

10:22pm=22:22 2/22.2022

Forum List

Back