What was your best sport as a kid ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I mean up to age 17-18 ??

As I said it was tennis for me. I was never the next Federer but I did make it to 4.5 level
My game had zero weapons but I had terrific speed , good endurance and I was super consistent Grinder !!
I was always out gunned but I was more consistent than my opponents and I had more speed and endurance

My worts sports were baseball and basketball
I can’t catch . I can’t throw . I can’t shoot and I can’t dribble

You see why I am the only tennis poster here

As I said it was tennis for me. I was never the next Federer but I did make it to 4.5 level
My game had zero weapons but I had terrific speed , good endurance and I was super consistent Grinder !!
I was always out gunned but I was more consistent than my opponents and I had more speed and endurance
Skateboarding

No you're not. I dig tennis. It's the lateral movement.

My favorite sport was baseball but what I was best at was football. Launch a ball into the air anywhere, and I got it.

I was fast enough to play football with the Sr high guys when I was in Jr high. Small school. Had good hands and the moves to make em look silly.

My favorite sport was baseball but what I was best at was football. Launch a ball into the air anywhere, and I got it.
Did you play HS football ?

No. Played around the neighborhood.
Hated high school. Hated every school. Hate hate hate. :death:

I played high school football and was fairly successful playing right guard and center. But I never played college ball and decided not to go to the NFL either.

I made the varsity my freshman year into one of the best teams in Michigan
Unfortunately I lost interest and quit
I still regret it but I played so much tennis in middle school I was burned out

Atari.

Football and golf. Never formerly competed in the latter one but I could always kick my freshman roommate's arse every time we played and he was on the golf team so that was something I guess.

Forum List

Back