What was Romney, Dole and the rest really?

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
The truth is----------->most of these candidates were trying to split hairs. They needed.......wanted cross over votes to win the Presidency. Their whole shtick was "go along, to get along."

They had absolutely NOTHING in common with Reagan, all they wanted was to get elected, then try to squeeze through a couple of ideas. In all honesty, if you look at hindsight, we would have been in virtually, or close to the same position we are today.

Do you despise the Left?

Well, to be honest, the far Left has far more gonads than we do! When they get control, they hammer home their agenda.......period......end of story. Do they worry about losing seats, here, there, and everywhere? Of course they do, but they see it as a race.................can you reverse our stuff, before we lose enough to let you do it legally. So far, not happening.

The American public is tired of this charade, they really are. The weakest President that ever sat in office is Joe Biden. And yet, the GOP people want to put up the biggest question mark ever, DJT to possibly lose the biggest slam dunk for them in history.

Yes, I get it, Trump was hosed because he is not a politician. Yep, I also get it, the DNC needs to get hosed back. Sure thing, Trump deserved to win by any stretch of the imagination. And I also concur, that were it not for mail in voting, Biden would still be in his basement.

But logical thinking people understand that this is NOT about who we want, but rather about.............who we can NOT allow to win! That is something everyone ought to contemplate.

The truth is----------->most of these candidates were trying to split hairs. They needed.......wanted cross over votes to win the Presidency. Their whole shtick was "go along, to get along."

They had absolutely NOTHING in common with Reagan, all they wanted was to get elected, then try to squeeze through a couple of ideas. In all honesty, if you look at hindsight, we would have been in virtually, or close to the same position we are today.

Do you despise the Left?

Well, to be honest, the far Left has far more gonads than we do! When they get control, they hammer home their agenda.......period......end of story. Do they worry about losing seats, here, there, and everywhere? Of course they do, but they see it as a race.................can you reverse our stuff, before we lose enough to let you do it legally. So far, not happening.

The American public is tired of this charade, they really are. The weakest President that ever sat in office is Joe Biden. And yet, the GOP people want to put up the biggest question mark ever, DJT to possibly lose the biggest slam dunk for them in history.

Yes, I get it, Trump was hosed because he is not a politician. Yep, I also get it, the DNC needs to get hosed back. Sure thing, Trump deserved to win by any stretch of the imagination. And I also concur, that were it not for mail in voting, Biden would still be in his basement.

But logical thinking people understand that this is NOT about who we want, but rather about.............who we can NOT allow to win! That is something everyone ought to contemplate.
Bob Dole was a great American.
Bob Dole wanted to make sure that Americans come first.
Bob Dole had some really cool pencils.

Do you despise the Left?

Rigged voting tallies & propaganda delivered to the less well informed of the American constituency will be difficult to counter for the right regarding the popular vote.

I was overseas in Somalia when Bob Dole was running against Bill Clinton.

Bob Dole showed up on time while Bill Clinton was hours late.

Bob Dole was funny....while Bill Clinton tried to tell jokes that fell flat.

Bob Dole was cracking everyone up and Bill Clinton just pissed us off.

I was overseas in Somalia when Bob Dole was running against Bill Clinton.

Bob Dole showed up on time while Bill Clinton was hours late.

Bob Dole was funny....while Bill Clinton tried to tell jokes that fell flat.

Bob Dole was cracking everyone up and Bill Clinton just pissed us off.

Hey man. I have seen you posts here for years. Love your avatar of Mr. Nimoy. I did not realize you served. What was the nature of your service, If you do not mind me asking.?

Hey man. I have seen you posts here for years. Love your avatar of Mr. Nimoy. I did not realize you served. What was the nature of your service, If you do not mind me asking.?
I started out in the Navy as an HT. (Welder, Shipfitter, Sheetmetal Mech, Fire-Fighter, And Damage Control Scene Leader)
Got out...went to college....joined the Army as a 36L (Electronic Switch Repairer) and volunteered for Special Forces and became an 18E (Special Forces Communications SGT). I was what they called a "Tabber" A Green Beret. I was on ODA-521 & ODA-523.

I started out in the Navy as an HT. (Welder, Shipfitter, Sheetmetal Mech, Fire-Fighter, And Damage Control Scene Leader)
Got out...went to college....joined the Army as a 36L (Electronic Switch Repairer) and volunteered for Special Forces and became an 18E (Special Forces Communications SGT). I was what they called a "Tabber" A Green Beret. I was on ODA-521 & ODA-523.

Fuck yea man. Thank you.

I was accepted to the Air Force Academy and chose to go to University of Florida instead.

My life is my life but often regret my choice.

My pops is a Marine. His dad fought for the US on behalf of Latvia in WW2.

What do you think of the military today?

Fuck yea man. Thank you.

I was accepted to the Air Force Academy and chose to go to University of Florida instead.

My life is my life but often regret my choice.

My pops is a Marine. His dad fought for the US on behalf of Latvia in WW2.

What do you think of the military today?
Most of the time the NCOs spend all of their time baby-sitting.

Most of the women are worthless.

The only part of the military I would serve in is with the elite forces.
I would never go back into the Navy....unless it was as a SEAL.
Naval officers are swelled-headed narcissists.
Army Rangers are bad-asses. Well trained.
I would go back and serve with an A Team any day of the week.

I can't say much about the Marines because most of them I met who were retired were good guys...but the short timers were all the bottom of the barrel.

Air Force is basically civilians wearing uniforms.
They have the best barracks and the best facilities in the military.

Most of the time the NCOs spend all of their time baby-sitting.

Most of the women are worthless.

The only part of the military I would serve in is with the elite forces.
I would never go back into the Navy....unless it was as a SEAL.
Naval officers are swelled-headed narcissists.
Army Rangers are bad-asses. Well trained.
I would go back and serve with an A Team any day of the week.

I can't say much about the Marines because most of them I met who were retired were good guys...but the short timers were all the bottom of the barrel.

Air Force is basically civilians wearing uniforms.
They have the best barracks and the best facilities in the military.
This is great shit. What is your opinion of the current status of our armed forces? Let me thank you again for your service.

This is great shit. What is your opinion of the current status of our armed forces? Let me thank you again for your service.
I served in some capacity from Ford, to Carter, Reagan, Bush Senior, and Clinton.
I was in Civil Service under Bush jr, Obama, and Trump.

I haven't talked to most of the Active-Duty guys lately.
I need to go over to Ft Campbell KY and get up on the skinny on what's going on.
Most of them won't talk unless prodded.
My retired friends working on post tell me everything.

I figure that since Biden took over, the military has been decimated.
That happens every time a Democrat gets into the Oval Office.
This time it's much worse.
Biden isn't the president. Obama is acting president.
He's the one calling the shots.
He's screwing up everything on purpose and letting the retard take the blame.

Last edited:

Do you despise the Left?

Joe Biden has gotten everything he ever asked for. That's hardly weak. He knows how to get shit done. That's what experience brings to the table.

Trump didn't get shit done except to give himself a tax break. When the first crisis came along, he totally biffed it and countless Americans have died because of his inexperience. This is what happens when you hire a game show host for the most important job on the planet.

As for the Left, you know why they keep winning? Because the idiots on the Right NEVER hold their own leaders accountable.

How about that Obamacare replacement! Isn't it wonderful?

Except the Republicans and Trump never had a replacement. It was all a hoax.

Thanks to the Republicans hoax, Obamacare is now immortal. A third rail. The next step is single-payer healthcare, and you can thank Trump for that.

He always was in favor of UHC. I warned the rubes but they didn't listen.

When you see Republicans lie to the rubes over and over for decades on end, and never pay a penalty for it, then you are BEGGING for someone like Trump to take the reins.

"Let me show you how it's really done."

Now THAT guy knows how to hoax the country bumpkins! And they LOVE him for it!

This is a guy who steals from cancer kids! And the bumpkins love him. Now that takes some serious grifter skilz. P.T. Barnum's got nothing on Donald J. Trump.

To this very day, the rubes actually bleev the Republicans are fiscally responsible. Talk about being completely detached from reality! Hooooooolllleeeeeeee SHIT!

You see, the tard hive mind has been so deliberately dumbed down, all they care about now is what their lying leaders SAY rather than what they actually DO.

How can a politician hold these idiots in nothing but complete contempt! How can they NOT lie to the morons?

And that is why the Left is kicking so much ass.

They don't need to cheat. They just do the heavy lifting and let the Republicans sell everyone down the river to them.

I served in some capacity from Ford, to Carter, Reagan, Bush Senior, and Clinton.
I was in Civil Service under Bush jr, Obama, and Trump.

I haven't talked to most of the Active-Duty guys lately.
I need to go over to Ft Campbell KY and get up on the skinny on what's going on.
Most them won't talk unless prodded.
My retired friends working on post tell me everything.

I figure that since Biden took over, the military has been decimated.
That happens every time a Democrat gets into the Oval Office.
This time it's much worse.
Biden isn't the president. Obama is acting president.
He's the one calling the shots.
He's screwing everything on purpose and letting the retard take the blame.

Is the VA providing for you properly? We seem to forget about our heroes when they come home.

Is the VA providing for you properly? We seem to forget about our heroes when they come home.
I don't use the VA.
In Nashville the waiting list for health care was more than I was willing to go thru.
There are no VA facilities in Clarksville so to speak.
The VA is really something that non-retirees use.
I didn't leave the service disabled, so I didn't do any VA paperwork when I retired.
My house is paid for, and I don't plan on buying another home any time soon, so a VA loan is out the window.
I know a lot of guys that applied for everything they could get, and the guys that really need the VA have to wait in line with the rest of them.
When I was in San Diego I used the VA to get my tonsils taken out. But that's about it.

I never knew you were such a badass, brah! :aargh:

Look at how the media did Bob Dole. Bob Dole served too, and was a great American.

Sad. He would have been better than Bubba.

"On Day One, I will submit a terrific repeal and replacement of Obamacare, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me."

Day 1,461:

maga-crowd.jpg

PROMISE KEPT!

"I will eliminate the debt in eight years."

$8 trillion of new debt later:

maga-crowd.jpg

PROMISE KEPT!

I'm retired military and I have had nothing to do with the VA. I use Tricare Prime for my medical needs.

Unfortunately, Paul Ryan and the Republican Congress changed the rules for Tricare Prime several years ago.

Get this. If you live within 50 miles of a military treatment facility (MTF), you can go to any doctor you wish. You don't have to use the MTF. If you DON'T live near a MTF, you have to find a doctor within a 50 mile radius of the MTF.

This means my family and I have to travel over an hour to our doctor. The clinic I go to is flooded with vets and their families burdened by this stupid rule. Whenever I check in there and they see how far away I live, they say, "You must have Tricare."

Here's the best part: The VA does not count as a military treatment facility, and there is one just 20 miles from where I live.

But the VA sucks. I hear nothing but bad things from the local veterans. However, if the VA counted as a MTF, I would be able to go to the doctor I went to right here in town before the Republicans changed the rules.

I'm retired military and I have had nothing to do with the VA. I use Tricare Prime for my medical needs.

Unfortunately, Paul Ryan and the Republican Congress changed the rules for Tricare Prime several years ago.

Get this. If you live within 50 miles of a military treatment facility (MTF), you can go to any doctor you wish. You don't have to use the MTF. If you DON'T live near a MTF, you have to find a doctor within a 50 mile radius of the MTF.

This means my family and I have to travel over an hour to our doctor. The clinic I go to is flooded with vets and their families burdened by this stupid rule. Whenever I check in there and they see how far away I live, they say, "You must have Tricare."

Here's the best part: The VA does not count as a military treatment facility, and there is one just 20 miles from where I live.

But the VA sucks. I hear nothing but bad things from the local veterans.
The only thing better than Tricare is Congressional health care insurance. FACT.

Forum List

Back