What Schiff Is Doing

Any source that disagrees with him is propaganda.
Only Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch papers pedal your crap dupe. In the whole world. Pathetic that you people swallow it all.....

You believe what agrees with you. Propaganda, mini dupe.
Facts. As opposed to what you believe garbage propaganda. And crazy conspiracy theories- deep State my ass. Poor America.
Bullshit. Your opinions are not facts. They are opinions.
Opinions based on facts are better than opinions based on 25 years of garbage propaganda. You live on an imaginary planet.

Richard Nixon and Roger Ailes 1970s plan to put the GOP on TV
By Melissa Bell
July 1, 2011

A memo entitled “A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News,” buried in the the Nixon library details a plan between Ailes and the White House to bring pro-administration stories to television networks around the country. It reads: “Today television news is watched more often than people read newspapers, than people listen to the radio, than people read or gather any other form of communication. The reason: People are lazy. With television you just sit—watch—listen. The thinking is done for you.”

It’s just one 15-page section in a 318-page cache John Cook, at Gawker, pulled out from the Richard Nixon and George H.W. Bush libraries.

The documents are a fascinating look in the construction of image building. Even back then, Ailes had his signature impassioned style, writing that they were responsible for the life or death of America.
[...]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...t-the-gop-on-tv/2011/07/01/AG1W7XtH_blog.html

& there you have it.

Only Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch papers pedal your crap dupe. In the whole world. Pathetic that you people swallow it all.....

You believe what agrees with you. Propaganda, mini dupe.
Facts. As opposed to what you believe garbage propaganda. And crazy conspiracy theories- deep State my ass. Poor America.
Bullshit. Your opinions are not facts. They are opinions.
Opinions based on facts are better than opinions based on 25 years of garbage propaganda. You live on an imaginary planet.

Richard Nixon and Roger Ailes 1970s plan to put the GOP on TV
By Melissa Bell
July 1, 2011

A memo entitled “A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News,” buried in the the Nixon library details a plan between Ailes and the White House to bring pro-administration stories to television networks around the country. It reads: “Today television news is watched more often than people read newspapers, than people listen to the radio, than people read or gather any other form of communication. The reason: People are lazy. With television you just sit—watch—listen. The thinking is done for you.”

It’s just one 15-page section in a 318-page cache John Cook, at Gawker, pulled out from the Richard Nixon and George H.W. Bush libraries.

The documents are a fascinating look in the construction of image building. Even back then, Ailes had his signature impassioned style, writing that they were responsible for the life or death of America.
[...]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...t-the-gop-on-tv/2011/07/01/AG1W7XtH_blog.html

& there you have it.
Fox noise is a fitting tribute to that total lying scumbag. The GOP is the swamp.

it's all there is and all that any phone call has. so you still don't get it.

This goes beyond phone calls. Trump was running a rogue foreign policy with Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani won't testify. That has been clearly established.
about time we know why hunter got his job. yes!!!!

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.
Trump doesn’t have that same right?

Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?
exactly what I've been asking.
The witnesses give a statement to the press. It has not been leaked supposedly. For one thing the Republicans want nothing coming out so they can keep up this secret behind closed door conspiracy garbage propaganda going. Poor America.
Hahaha hahaha , yeah you’re such a fooled fk

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
Schiff and the Dims in Congress are not a law enforcement agency, dumbass.
The witness process the same. You bring in witness to find out what they know. You don't get their testimony & print it in the paper so your future witnesses can read it. Just how fucking stupid are you?
Wrong. Congress has no authority to indict anyone, moron. They are not a Grand Jury, and Schiff is not a prosecutor.
He’s a traitor

LMAO again. You may have taken the mantle from
JoeB as the stupidest poster on this board. Congrats. That parody act cost him credibility. If you cannot see that then you’re a partisan hack.

You have that title all sewed up. Your stupidity is groundbreaking. You are the partisan hack.
A Leftist says what? Trump won. Get over it.

That is all you can say apparently. Try getting a new line moron.
Truth hurts. Eh Keyboard warrior. Trump won. Your candidate lost. You have another shot in 2020. Good luck. Asshole.

My candidate was a third party candidate and he was the best candidate. You are the one who needs good luck in 2020 asshole.
Or not

It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.
Republicans are in that committee you fucking idiot.
Link....let’s see it FakeStupidDave. So far only Democrats are “investigating”

13 Republicans involved in impeachment protest already have access to hearings
Details: The following Republican lawmakers sit on the relevant committees and were listed by Gaetz as planning to participate in the event. Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the secure briefing room.

Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access
Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Oct. 25, 2019
Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access

:71: is this where you post your obligatory basket dweller response that they are leftist sites?
You are so gullible
Matt Gaetz rips Meghan McCain after she criticizes his sit-in: 'Not my fault I'm more interesting' than she is

matt gaetz bends over for donny.

[...]
Said Gaetz to TMZ: “We were like the 300s, standing in the breach to try to stop the radical left from storming over our democracy.”

Asked if Trump told him to do it, Gaetz replied, “No, I haven’t chatted with the president about it, though I suspect he might have a view he might want to share after today. … I love the president so much I may never love another president.”

Matt Gaetz Compares Himself to Spartans in Movie '300' After Storming Impeachment Inquiry: 'I Love the President So Much' — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

so gaaaayyyyy-EEEEEE.................... :gay:

Details: The following Republican lawmakers sit on the relevant committees and were listed by Gaetz as planning to participate in the event. Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the secure briefing room.

Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Oct. 25, 2019

:71: is this where you post your obligatory basket dweller response that they are leftist sites?
You are so gullible
Matt Gaetz rips Meghan McCain after she criticizes his sit-in: 'Not my fault I'm more interesting' than she is

[...]
Said Gaetz to TMZ: “We were like the 300s, standing in the breach to try to stop the radical left from storming over our democracy.”

Asked if Trump told him to do it, Gaetz replied, “No, I haven’t chatted with the president about it, though I suspect he might have a view he might want to share after today. … I love the president so much I may never love another president.”

Matt Gaetz Compares Himself to Spartans in Movie '300' After Storming Impeachment Inquiry: 'I Love the President So Much' — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

I thought the Left loved Gays? Trans?

You are so gullible

[...]

I thought the Left loved Gays? Trans?

progressives don't care what consenting adults do to each other in the bedroom. but poking a stick at you - knowing YOUR attitude - was the driving force behind my reply. :cool:

You are so gullible

[...]

Screen+Shot+2019-10-26+at+10.11.14+AM.png

Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?
Trump pantsed him. And lying Schiff is colluding with the Fake News Media in a desperate attempt to shape perceptions by leaks. He's an idiot, the American People will never support removing a president during an election year without a statutory crime and an obviously unfair process

COUP FAIL: Schiff Star Witness Fiona Hill Obliterates Hillary-Funded Phony Russia Dossier in Testimony

Adam Schiff and the Democrats brought in Fiona Hill, a former White House advisor and expert on Russia who resigned in July, to speak for 11 hours in a recent Deep State interview.

Hill had ZERO knowledge of the call President Trump had with the Ukrainian President, and only heard rumors. Democrats don’t care. They want to impeach Trump on rumors.

Fiona Hill testified in October that former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele was likely a victim of Russian disinformation and that he was desperate to “drum up business.”

“Because if you also think about it, the Russians would have an ax to grind against him [Steele] given the job that he had previously. And if he started going back through his old contacts and asking about, that would be a perfect opportunity for people to feed some kind of misinformation,”

Hill told Congress.

“I almost fell over when I discovered that he was doing this report,”
Hill said when she found out Steele compiled the Russia dossier from a series of memos.

I really hope the GOP crushes the communists next year in the elections.
The ‘Whistleblower’ and Rep. Adam Schiff should be first to testify in Trump Impeachment Theater.

Is the whistleblower a heroic patriot fighting against overwhelming odds to save the republic, as Democrats insist?​

Or is he a Democratic operative and pajama-boy tool of former CIA boss and Trump loather John Brennan?​

Does he have allies on Schiff’s committee? Why is he doing this?​

When you hold hearings to take out a president, you want to know how it all began, don’t you?​

You might want to read the fascinating and important piece in RealClearInvestigations by Paul Sperry. It discusses the “whistleblower” in detail.​

After the whistleblower is questioned about Brennan and who he met in Schiff’s committee and whether he was indeed booted out of the White House for partisan leaking, as alleged in the RealClearInvestigations story, then Schiff should take the stand.​

And Schiff should testify, under oath, about how all this was orchestrated and what he did and whether he told the whole truth.​

If the whistleblower is not compelled to testify under oath, Democrats risk a self-inflicted wound. And wounds become dangerous when infected in a swamp.​

Forum List

Back