Tenacious Tim Ryan (D-Ohio) ends 2020 presidential bid

"Another big dropout of the Presidential race was, along with 0% Tim Ryan, 0%@RepSwalwell
. Such talk and bravado from both, and nothing to show. They stood for nothing, and the voters couldn’t stand by them. Obnoxious and greedy politicians never make it in the end!

So Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally dropped out of the race for President, registering ZERO in the polls & unable to even qualify for the debate stage. See Tim, it’s not so easy out there if you don’t know what you’re doing. He wasn’t effective for USA workers, just talk!" - President Trump

You guys remember
Martin O'Malley
Lawrence Lessig
Jim Webb
Lincoln Chafee

Right? You remember them?

No?

Me neither.

Which leads me to a question.... Can someone explain this to me.....

Why do people like this even run? Why? For what? They disappear, and no one remembers they ever existed. So why do they run at all?
What do they hope to accomplish? Jim Webb got a massive 2 votes. Why did he bother running?

Is there some magical benefit that I don't know about, to running for an office you have not the slightest hope of winning?

Or are these people really so arrogant, or delusional, that they honestly got up there thinking "I've got a chance!"?

Forum List

Back