What Schiff Is Doing

Doesn't matter. Why are you opposed to a thorough FBI investigation.
Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.
only brainwashed functional morons believe that crap. The whole world thinks you are nuts.
The whole world? Prove it. Prove the whole
World thinks I am nuts.
Google any media in the modern world except Fox. I'm not your mother.Google Google news or Yahoo news or France 24 or the BBC or der Spiegel or the Hindustan times. Any media not run by Rupert Murdoch's or the Moonies or some other brain-dead greedy idiot GOP billionaire there are only one or two more
Fox disagrees. So Fox is not part of this world?

Any source that disagrees with him is propaganda.

actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.
I never said he didn't mention Biden, I said that wasn't his favor ask. you conveniently left that out of the discussion that the quid was about. so, feel free to post the part about the favor for the DNC server and working with Barr. convenience ain't your friend.

And then you can tell me the law trump broke by asking for dirt on biden.

Trump was talking about all the money that the US gave Ukraine. Then he asks for 2 favors. One to look for phantom servers and secondly to investigate Biden.

The act of pressuring a foreign country is the crime. A impeachable offense does not have to be the breaking of a law. Any conduct detrimental to the office of the President is the crime.
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

You are the sleazy scumbag accusing others of what you do.
Total horseshit. The FBI manufactured a case against Trump. They didn't find anything. The rest of your post is equally idiotic and wrong. I won't waste my time debunking it. Every claim in it has already been debunked 1000 times.

It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.

They are investigating a abuse of power. That is a impeachable offense. You are the pussy fascist.
Where is the crime "abuse of power" listed? Can you quote it for us?

It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
Schiff and the Dims in Congress are not a law enforcement agency, dumbass.
The witness process the same. You bring in witness to find out what they know. You don't get their testimony & print it in the paper so your future witnesses can read it. Just how fucking stupid are you?
Wrong. Congress has no authority to indict anyone, moron. They are not a Grand Jury, and Schiff is not a prosecutor.

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.
So you are so fucking uninformed that you think only Ukrainians are testifying?

It goes beypond classified information but I see you are too fucking stupid to get it.
There's no justification for any of this being classified, moron.

What is "beyond classified" supposed to mean ?

It means 2 things.

1. Classified information may be part of the testimony.
2. You don't want other potential witnesses being influenced by past witnesses.
  1. Everyone involved admits there is nothing classified about any of the testimony
  2. You turds keep saying this is a political process, not a legal process. If the former is the case, then it should be public. If the later is the case, then Trump and Republicans are entitled to due process. You can't have it both ways.

1. We don't know that.
2. This also is a legal process and you do not want witnesses influencing other testimony. It will be public when the House rules set up by Republicans when they are in the majority require it. Due process is a part of criminal law and has nothing to do with impeachment.
Yes, we do know that.
When it become public, are the going to do all the interviews all over again? Of course not. The public won't be exposed to 90% of it. That's what makes it a sham.

If the witch hunt has nothing to do with criminal law, then why do you keep citing process under criminal law?

You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.
I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.
Kind off a political thing since there is zero chance it happens. You brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

That is not true. Even if the Senate fails to convict, Trump will become the 3rd President in history to be impeached. That stain cannot be removed. Republicans in the House impeached Clinton even though there was no chance the Senate could convict.
There's no stain from Schiff's Soviet Style circus. The Senate won't even deliberate on it.

I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.
Kind off a political thing since there is zero chance it happens. You brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

That is not true. Even if the Senate fails to convict, Trump will become the 3rd President in history to be impeached. That stain cannot be removed. Republicans in the House impeached Clinton even though there was no chance the Senate could convict.
There's no stain from Schiff's Soviet Style circus. The Senate won't even deliberate on it.
The circus starts in the middle of November when they start televising the hearings. Just what you've been asking for... LOL

Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.
only brainwashed functional morons believe that crap. The whole world thinks you are nuts.
World thinks I am nuts.
Google any media in the modern world except Fox. I'm not your mother.Google Google news or Yahoo news or France 24 or the BBC or der Spiegel or the Hindustan times. Any media not run by Rupert Murdoch's or the Moonies or some other brain-dead greedy idiot GOP billionaire there are only one or two more

Only Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch papers pedal your crap dupe. In the whole world. Pathetic that you people swallow it all.....

The circus starts in the middle of November when they start televising the hearings. Just what you've been asking for... LOL
That's when all you Trump haters will start crying.

Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

In this case, he is a investigator. He can hold secret hearings to hear testimony.
He's not a prosecutor, and the House intelligence committee is not a Grand Jury.

End of story.

He is investigating a potential abuse of power. He is exercising the power of oversight which is granted by the Constitution.
So you’re more of an expert than Alan Dershowitz? Got it. Idiot.

Alan Dershowitz is a Trump supporter so he is interpreting everything through that view. I have participated in every Republican Presidential primary since 1980. I voted for neither Clinton nor Trump in 2016. You are the idiot.
I hope your vote was in a non battleground state.

World thinks I am nuts.

Only Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch papers pedal your crap dupe. In the whole world. Pathetic that you people swallow it all.....

You believe what agrees with you. Propaganda, mini dupe.

World thinks I am nuts.

Facts. As opposed to what you believe garbage propaganda. And crazy conspiracy theories- deep State my ass. Poor America.

Last edited:
Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.
I never said he didn't mention Biden, I said that wasn't his favor ask. you conveniently left that out of the discussion that the quid was about. so, feel free to post the part about the favor for the DNC server and working with Barr. convenience ain't your friend.

And then you can tell me the law trump broke by asking for dirt on biden.

Trump was talking about all the money that the US gave Ukraine. Then he asks for 2 favors. One to look for phantom servers and secondly to investigate Biden.

The act of pressuring a foreign country is the crime. A impeachable offense does not have to be the breaking of a law. Any conduct detrimental to the office of the President is the crime.
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

You are the sleazy scumbag accusing others of what you do.
Total horseshit. The FBI manufactured a case against Trump. They didn't find anything. The rest of your post is equally idiotic and wrong. I won't waste my time debunking it. Every claim in it has already been debunked 1000 times.
Only on Fox!! LOL

Facts. As opposed to what you believe garbage propaganda. And crazy conspiracy theories- deep State my ass. Poor America.
Bullshit. Your opinions are not facts. They are opinions.

adamschifftiaposchifftpos2-jpg.282676

You could, of course, show where I said I believed in the deep state. If you can't/won't, you're simply spouting propaganda.

So go for it. Prove your point. Find a Ukranian newspaper that says I believe in the deep state. You'll believe that.

Tell me this. What was the last story from your trusted sources that disagreed with your ingrained biases? IOW, true journalism?

You could, of course, show where I said I believed in the deep state. If you can't/won't, you're simply spouting propaganda.

So go for it. Prove your point. Find a Ukranian newspaper that says I believe in the deep state. You'll believe that.

Tell me this. What was the last story from your trusted sources that disagreed with your ingrained biases? IOW, true journalism?
Yes I live in the real world. Super duper. You just believe hundreds of phony scandals that never happened. And the phony conspiracies behind them....

Opinions based on facts are better than opinions based on 25 years of garbage propaganda. You live on an imaginary planet.

Opinions based on facts are better than opinions based on 25 years of garbage propaganda. You live on an imaginary planet.
Franco.....

image-278.png

Yet I am not a lonely old man who wasted his life. That would be you.

Forum List

Back