Can Pelousy Call Off The Impeachment HOAX?

What will Nancy Do?

• Full speed ahead

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whoa Nellie!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hang Schitt out to dry

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Impeach the real president....Hillary

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
It's pretty obvious this creepshow is going nowhere fast. Shifty has become a laughingstock, the red state dems shudder at the thought of having to vote against Trump, the Senate has made it clear he won't be convicted of anything, making the Rats look more desperate and despicable than before. What if SanFranNan decided they've shot their own feet enough...would AOC let her get away with it? Or is Pelousy headed toward an asylum and a straight-jacket? :confused-84:

pelosi-straight-jacket.jpg

Could Pelosi abandon impeachment effort? Legal analyst predicts she may

It's pretty obvious this creepshow is going nowhere fast. Shifty has become a laughingstock, the red state dems shudder at the thought of having to vote against Trump, the Senate has made it clear he won't be convicted of anything, making the Rats look more desperate and despicable than before. What if SanFranNan decided they've shot their own feet enough...would AOC let her get away with it? Or is Pelousy headed toward an asylum and a straight-jacket? :confused-84:

Nope. It's a juggernaut now. All sides are now commited and neither can fail.

• Banned
WTF....I create a KILLER poll and you mutts can't bring yourselves to click on a button? why do I bother? :dunno:.

I'm not a Republican or a Democrat, yet I think you are looking at this all wrong. You should be encouraging the secret proceeding and the impeachment overall. Why, you ask. Well consider that 1) It keeps Democrats occupied, 2) The longer it drags on, the more that Democratic voters become discouraged, and 3) Probably further insures that Donnie gets re-elected.

My problem is whichever third party candidate I vote for won't win anyway.

When the investigations are over and the evidence is laid bare before the people, we'll find out.

It's a SECRET vote so none of you cowards have to worry about me exposing you to your peers.....Vote or DIE..that's my new motto. :neutral:

You sound like you're too sensitive! Triggered much?

Another coward chimes in.....the Iraqis dyed their thumb purple after voting, risking death....look at yourselves....disgusting. :doubt:

I think impeachment is a horrible idea but if you think it is a hoax then you are severely misinformed.

What does this have to do with Iraq? It has to do with your being such a cuck all the time.

Look at my rep and then yours, fool...now tell me who's the boss and who's the cuck, cuck.

Forum List

Back