What Schiff Is Doing

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Go get a education little boy. Quit defaming the name of God. That mob encompasses around 50% of Americans. Donald Trump as President is according to to the DOJ enjoys a privilege no other citizen enjoys. He is immune from prosecution. Even if he were impeached and convicted, he would be removed from office and that is all, He would not be jailed. You want to launch a criminal investigation for no reason whatsoever. In a criminal investigation, a p[erson's freedom is at stake. That is why there should be at least suspicious activity being monitored before a investigation is launched.
Trump won. Get over it Leftist. Vote him out in 2020 if you don’t like the job he is doing.

Do you get a royalty for using the word leftist? Trump won in 2016 and Democrats won in 2018. I suspect suburban women will bury Trump and the Republicans in 2020 partly due to how Ford was treated by Republicans.
Then why are you whining? You have one more year left with him. I use the word because it triggers you. Leftist.

Apparently you are not smart enough to say anything else.

Trump was talking about all the money that the US gave Ukraine. Then he asks for 2 favors. One to look for phantom servers and secondly to investigate Biden.

The act of pressuring a foreign country is the crime. A impeachable offense does not have to be the breaking of a law. Any conduct detrimental to the office of the President is the crime.
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

You are the sleazy scumbag accusing others of what you do.
Triggered Leftist. LMAO. You’re a joke.

You're a bad joke who can't say anything but leftist. I suppose the 56% who disapprove of Trump are leftists too.
90% of Republicans approve. And I dont believe the biased polls anyway.

90% of what is left of the Republican party. All that is left are the hillbillies.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.
I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.
Kind off a political thing since there is zero chance it happens. You brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

That is not true. Even if the Senate fails to convict, Trump will become the 3rd President in history to be impeached. That stain cannot be removed. Republicans in the House impeached Clinton even though there was no chance the Senate could convict.

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.
You’re a fucking idiot. If it is so cut and dry why didn’t she sue him civilly?
Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Link....let’s see it. You’re a fucking idiot, Franco,
Every time you give a smiley it confirms you like men.
Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Troll? I tried Being civil but you’re an asshole so now I ll give you a taste of your own medicine. You’re old and won’t be around very long. Sucks right?
Calling me that is a personal insult not a political insult like brainwashed functional moron- everything you know is wrong because you listen to the GOP propaganda machine end of story not a personal insult. Calling me gay etc etc is juvenile and troll like and typical of the Dupe rube. That means misinformed and ignorant.I'm sure you're a lovely person but you are totally brainwashed. The big story of our time. The amount of time you listen to garbage you could be educated intelligent and able to enter polite Society LOL.... Breaking, all your scandals are phony the rich do not pay enough in taxes by far, asking foreign leaders for personal favors is impeachable. The price he pays Maybe just not being reelected because the facts get out -even for some of you chumps of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.

Last edited:
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

You're a bad joke who can't say anything but leftist. I suppose the 56% who disapprove of Trump are leftists too.

90% of what is left of the Republican party. All that is left are the hillbillies.
On the other hand, I agree, but hillbillies are great if they are not totally brainwashed. The fault is with the brainwasher assholes and our pathetic corporate media that let's it go. Real hillbillies don't pay any attention at all LOL I plan to be one....

The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.
I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.
Kind off a political thing since there is zero chance it happens. You brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

That is not true. Even if the Senate fails to convict, Trump will become the 3rd President in history to be impeached. That stain cannot be removed. Republicans in the House impeached Clinton even though there was no chance the Senate could convict.
What stain? The Republicans were stupid to impeach Clinton. While Clinton was a scumbag what he did was not an impeachable offense IMO. And it actually improved his approval rating because Ken Starr is an idiot. Like you.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Go get a education little boy. Quit defaming the name of God. That mob encompasses around 50% of Americans. Donald Trump as President is according to to the DOJ enjoys a privilege no other citizen enjoys. He is immune from prosecution. Even if he were impeached and convicted, he would be removed from office and that is all, He would not be jailed. You want to launch a criminal investigation for no reason whatsoever. In a criminal investigation, a p[erson's freedom is at stake. That is why there should be at least suspicious activity being monitored before a investigation is launched.
Trump won. Get over it Leftist. Vote him out in 2020 if you don’t like the job he is doing.

Do you get a royalty for using the word leftist? Trump won in 2016 and Democrats won in 2018. I suspect suburban women will bury Trump and the Republicans in 2020 partly due to how Ford was treated by Republicans.
Then why are you whining? You have one more year left with him. I use the word because it triggers you. Leftist.

Apparently you are not smart enough to say anything else.
I am not the one committing Jihad on the English language. That would be you.

Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Link....let’s see it. You’re a fucking idiot, Franco,
Every time you give a smiley it confirms you like men.
Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Troll? I tried Being civil but you’re an asshole so now I ll give you a taste of your own medicine. You’re old and won’t be around very long. Sucks right?
Calling me that is a personal insult not a political insult like brainwashed functional moron- everything you know is wrong because you listen to the GOP propaganda machine end of story not a personal insult. Calling me gay etc etc is juvenile and troll like and typical of the Dupe rube. That means misinformed and ignorant.I'm sure you're a lovely person but you are totally brainwashed. The big story of our time. The amount of time you listen to garbage you could be educated intelligent and able to enter polite Society LOL.... Breaking, all your scandals are phony the rich do not pay enough in taxes by far, asking foreign leaders for personal favors is impeachable. The price he pays Maybe just not being reelected because the facts get out -even for some of you chumps of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Again you won’t be around for much longer. Enjoy each and every day. Be happy.

On the other hand, I agree, but hillbillies are great if they are not totally brainwashed. The fault is with the brainwasher assholes and our pathetic corporate media that let's it go. Real hillbillies don't pay any attention at all LOL I plan to be one....
The Media is 90% Leftist and the other 10% is the exact opposite. There is no more fair media.

That is not unusual. Your attitude is why women don't come forward. They are attacked by jerks like you. You are the fool here.
LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.

Doesn't matter. Why are you opposed to a thorough FBI investigation.
Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.
only brainwashed functional morons believe that crap. The whole world thinks you are nuts.

The Media is 90% Leftist and the other 10% is the exact opposite. There is no more fair media.
90% of the world media are journalists. in the modern world the only garbage propaganda machine is Fox Rush etc etc. A disgrace. Journalists care about the truth duh.

LMAO again. You may have taken the mantle from
JoeB as the stupidest poster on this board. Congrats. That parody act cost him credibility. If you cannot see that then you’re a partisan hack.

You have that title all sewed up. Your stupidity is groundbreaking. You are the partisan hack.
A Leftist says what? Trump won. Get over it.

That is all you can say apparently. Try getting a new line moron.
Truth hurts. Eh Keyboard warrior. Trump won. Your candidate lost. You have another shot in 2020. Good luck. Asshole.

My candidate was a third party candidate and he was the best candidate. You are the one who needs good luck in 2020 asshole.
So, you helped elect Trump? There were only two options with a chance to win.

LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.
only brainwashed functional morons believe that crap. The whole world thinks you are nuts.
The whole world? Prove it. Prove the whole
World thinks I am nuts.

90% of the world media are journalists. in the modern world the only garbage propaganda machine is Fox Rush etc etc. A disgrace. Journalists care about the truth duh.
Talking to you kills more brain cells than alcohol.

You have that title all sewed up. Your stupidity is groundbreaking. You are the partisan hack.
A Leftist says what? Trump won. Get over it.

That is all you can say apparently. Try getting a new line moron.
Truth hurts. Eh Keyboard warrior. Trump won. Your candidate lost. You have another shot in 2020. Good luck. Asshole.

My candidate was a third party candidate and he was the best candidate. You are the one who needs good luck in 2020 asshole.
So, you helped elect Trump? There were only two options with a chance to win.
Wow FakeStupidDave you finally posted a rational post. Congrats.

World thinks I am nuts.
Google any media in the modern world except Fox. I'm not your mother.Google Google news or Yahoo news or France 24 or the BBC or der Spiegel or the Hindustan times. Any media not run by Rupert Murdoch's or the Moonies or some other brain-dead greedy idiot GOP billionaire there are only one or two more

World thinks I am nuts.
Google any media in the modern world except Fox. I'm not your mother.Google Google news or Yahoo news or France 24 or the BBC or der Spiegel or the Hindustan times. Any media not run by Rupert Murdoch's or the Moonies or some other brain-dead greedy idiot GOP billionaire there are only one or two more
Fox disagrees. So Fox is not part of this world?

Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.

Schiff and the Dims in Congress are not a law enforcement agency, dumbass.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Schiff and the Dims in Congress are not a law enforcement agency, dumbass.
The witness process the same. You bring in witness to find out what they know. You don't get their testimony & print it in the paper so your future witnesses can read it. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Forum List

Back