Schiff attacks Hur

What did the transcript of the interview show?

Hur making mention of Bidenā€™s photographic memory

He left that part outā€¦

Hmmm
Oh stop the nonsense. You're just copying and pasting what other Biden groupies have cut and pasted.

Hur said, ā€˜You appear to have a photographic understanding and recall of the House,ā€™ā€ the context was about the boxes of stolen classified material stashed in Biden's house and garage.

Biden also said some combination of "I don't know," "I don't recall," "I don't specifically remember," "I have no goddamn idea" and similar phrases more than 100 times during the deposition for a special counsel review of his handling of classified documents after he left office in 2017, according to an NPR review of the transcript.

On Tuesday, Special Counsel Robert Hur testified.

In the hearing, California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff took aim at Hur for creating a ā€œpolitical firestormā€ with his report, which raised serious questions about Bidenā€™s memory.

Predictably, Schiff threw a fit about Hurā€™s details about Bidenā€™s failing memory, which could jeopardize the president winning reelection. In his opening questions, Schiff claimed that Hur intentionally tried to ā€œdisparageā€ Biden and that he made a ā€œgeneralized statementā€ about Bidenā€™s memory.

ā€œCongressman, I could have written my report, theoretically, in a way that omitted references to the presidentā€™s memory but that would have been an incomplete and improper report,ā€ Hur responded.

ā€œYou could have written your report with comments about his specific recollection as to documents, a set of documents, but you chose a general, pejorative reference to the president. You understood when you made that decisionā€¦that you would ignite a political firestorm with that language, didnā€™t you?ā€ Schiff claimed.

Hur responded that politics did not play a role in his report.

Schiff ā€œWhat you did write was deeply prejudicial for the interest of the president and you say it wasnā€™t political and yet you must have understood the impact of your wordsā€¦

Comment:
Hur just telling the truth about Biden.
Biden has dementia.
Biden lies all of the time.
Biden broke the espionage act law.
Schiff is a typical Radical Left Lying Democrat Politician.
Schiff is attempting to sell the lie that Biden is competent and innocent.
But the Voters know the truth about Biden.
Shifty wanted a politically leftist slanted report to benefit his party and didn't get it. Therefore, Hur must be berated. Total sleazy bureaucratic asshole.

Dude couldn't remember the YEAR his son died, whether CONFIDENTIAL was a classification or not. And Hur is commending him on having a photographic memory? LOL
Iā€™m guessing that Hurr was being sarcastic when he said that, and regretted it later, therefore kept it out of his report.

He said that, as if to say, youā€™re telling me you canā€™t remember nothing, but suddenly you have this photographic memory on this one subject.

Thatā€™s the only logical explanation I can think of that.

True. Hur is a few bricks shy of a a load, but he is willing to lie in his report to help trump. That's what trump asks of all his followers.
Hur was appointed by Bidenā€™s AG. You're an idiot.

Iā€™m guessing that Hurr was being sarcastic when he said that, and regretted it later, therefore kept it out of his report.

He said that, as if to say, youā€™re telling me you canā€™t remember nothing, but suddenly you have this photographic memory on this one subject.

Thatā€™s the only logical explanation I can think of that.
He was being facetious. If you read the transcript. President Demento had just gone on a bizarre fifteen minute nonsequiter musing about when he was visited Mongolia and was shooting arrows at hay bales.

All this BS........at the end of the day, Hur proved,with Biden's 50 years of service, he knew the procedures for handling classified material.
Hur proved Biden willfully retained classified material when he had no business possessing them.

Hur proved Biden shared classified material with a person not having a clearance.

Hur proved Biden used classified material in hopes of financial gain.

Hur proved Biden violated criminal statutes.

Biden, through his own testimony, on record, proved his mental decline, many times during the interview, to people who did not have contact with him previously.

Hur deferred prosecution for several reasons, in which he referred to DOJ's judicial manual for reference.

Biden is guilty, no if's and's or but's.

He was being facetious. If you read the transcript. President Demento had just gone on a bizarre fifteen minute nonsequiter musing about when he was visited Mongolia and was shooting arrows at hay bales.
Exactly. Like my old great aunt, who would tell us detail stories about how her brother reacted when he saw his first automobile, but couldnā€™t remember whether she had had breakfast that morning.

Differences, if great aunt May had been hiding classified documents in her garage next to her Corvette, donā€™t think there wouldā€™ve been any question at all about whether to prosecute her.

If a prosecutor balked at it, his supervisor would say ā€œyou let this old lady go, and the next thing you know we might have a president claiming some kind of ā€˜I canā€™t rememberā€™ immunity. ā€œ

All this BS........at the end of the day, Hur proved,with Biden's 50 years of service, he knew the procedures for handling classified material.
Hur proved Biden willfully retained classified material when he had no business possessing them.

Hur proved Biden shared classified material with a person not having a clearance.

Hur proved Biden used classified material in hopes of financial gain.

Hur proved Biden violated criminal statutes.

Biden, through his own testimony, on record, proved his mental decline, many times during the interview, to people who did not have contact with him previously.

Hur deferred prosecution for several reasons, in which he referred to DOJ's judicial manual for reference.

Biden is guilty, no if's and's or but's.
Except he wasn't charged and Hur didn't make a recommendation for impeachment.

And since he is now a private citizen applying for a Trump Org job, we all know he was full of shit.

Except he wasn't charged and Hur didn't make a recommendation for impeachment.

And since he is now a private citizen applying for a Trump Org job, we all know he was full of shit.
And that makes sense to you?

And that makes sense to you?
Actually, it makes perfect sense to me.

Biden and Pence didn't WILLFULLY retain these documents. When the documents were discovered, they were reported. As much as you guys come up with some conspiracy theories about why Biden kept documents, none of them actually make any sense.

The most logical theory is that some GS-10 was packing out his office, and put the files in the wrong box.

Trump, on the other hand, took the documents he knew he shouldn't have, resisted several attempts by NARA to retrieve them, actively HID the documents.

That's why he's in trouble.

If he had simply cooperated from the get, he'd probably not be in trouble now.

Really? That Hur let President Demento off the hook so he could get a job with Trump. That makes perfect sense to you? Again, really?
Biden and Pence didn't WILLFULLY retain these documents.
Actually, Hur found that President Demento willfully retained classified docs, for over five decades.

When the documents were discovered, they were reported. As much as you guys come up with some conspiracy theories about why Biden kept documents, none of them actually make any sense.

The most logical theory is that some GS-10 was packing out his office, and put the files in the wrong box.

Same guy? Over five decades? 127 different documents? Over 650 pages of classified material. And brought them to five different locations? Again, really?
Trump, on the other hand, took the documents he knew he shouldn't have, resisted several attempts by NARA to retrieve them, actively HID the documents.

Bullshit. He was cooperating. Biden wanted him indicted, hell or high water.

Biden and Pence didn't WILLFULLY retain these documents. When the documents were discovered, they were reported. As much as you guys come up with some conspiracy theories about why Biden kept documents, none of them actually make any sense.

What nonsense. Biden stole classified documents and spent years shuffling them around.

He's not in trouble at all, you'll soon see that. The only thing I look forward to when he wins is him pardoning ALL the non insurrectionists.

Someone needs to update your programing, Chatbot. No charges.

Someone needs to explain the facts to you, Chatbot.

Biden spent 40 years hustling classified documents around from place to place. Biden told his ghost writer he had classified documents and read those documents to his ghost writer.

No charges because the corrupt DOJ wouldnā€™t pursue charges.

You can be dishonest with yourself but expect others to ignore your lies and ignorant babbling.

Forum List

Back