Post A Picture that Shows Your Personality

tenor.gif
I hate to say this, but i dont even think William Jefferson Clinton, would even think about raping that woman. She is coyote ugly.

What is coyote ugly you ask?

There is 1 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head and proceed.
There is 2 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head and yours just incase hers falls off.
There is 3 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head, 1 over yours and one for anyone who happens to walk in.
Then there is coyote ugly, where when you wake up the next day and look at what is sleeping on your arm, you proceed to chew your arm off, just so you wont wake it up...That ugly.

I hate to say this, but i dont even think William Jefferson Clinton, would even think about raping that woman. She is coyote ugly.

What is coyote ugly you ask?

There is 1 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head and proceed.
There is 2 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head and yours just incase hers falls off.
There is 3 bag ugly, where you put a bag over her head, 1 over yours and one for anyone who happens to walk in.
Then there is coyote ugly, where when you wake up the next day and look at what is sleeping on your arm, you proceed to chew your arm off, just so you wont wake it up...That ugly.

She's simply living out her fantasy. She saw Trump a long time ago and secretly hoped that he would take notice of her. He did take notice and ran in the opposite direction. She spent the next 30 or 40 years plotting her revenge.

Forum List

Back