L A Times endorses Adam Schiff for the senate

He will make a great Senator

Republicans will object to any Democratic Senator regardless of who it is
He has intelligence and wastes it on defaming people on the other side of the aisle. The issue is that he is a weasel that continues to prove it.

California voters are lucky this year. They have three strong contenders in the March primary for the U.S. Senate seat that was held by the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein. Reps. Barbara Lee, Katie Porter and Adam B. Schiff, all Democrats, are smart, experienced, savvy members of the House who could represent California well in the Senate.

Schiff, however, stands out for his extraordinary leadership over the last several years in helping to protect the nation’s institutions, the rule of law and American democracy itself from former President Trump.

Given the increasingly authoritarian statements from Donald Trump, the possibility he could return to the White House and the Republican Party’s lockstep loyalty to him, the Senate needs Schiff, a battle-tested and thoughtful leader who has demonstrated he can rise to the moment.

Comment:
The delusions of the Radical Left Democrat Cult are getting preposterous.
Adam Schiff is a psychological liar.
He has zero integrity.
The L A Times calling Schiff a "thoughtful leader" is a new level of left-wing wacko craziness.
If the L A Times thinks that Trump is "authoritarian", what do they call Joe Biden's reign of lawlessness on our constitutional form of government?
Don’t underestimate Katie Porter

She’s amazing

Sounds like you're projecting.

Never, I have never had to pay millions to a family whose child was raped, like schitt fer brains did, but YOU, just may be.

Never, I have never had to pay millions to a family whose child was raped, like schitt fer brains did, but YOU, just may be.
Are you calling me a pedophile? Not the 1st time you did and the mods let you get away with it. Do you pay them off?

And let me tell you, your accusations are completely false. But you're a POS and don't know better. It's the dementia, right?

Last edited:
Schiff is a sociopath, so I agree. He's definitely the most qualified to be in the Senate.

The quality of US Senators , Representatives , Judges used to be one of respect and importance! Now they are lower than crawling insects in garbage America . Wow has the nation fallen

Forum List

Back