What say you

Is this FBI background check thorough and comprehensive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.
Silly question considering it hasn't ben made public.

Wrong. The FBI did not do an investigation, they did exactly what they were authorized to do. Now I'm beginning to wonder about the integrity of this institution, did they follow policy, were they told who to interview and no one else?

The reality is, we will one day know. The Freedom of Information Act - unless the GOP repeals it - may uncover the cover up.

The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.
who really cares? if you still expect anyone believe it was about a woman who had no desire to testify and not delaying the confirmation then you are just trying to see who you think you can still keep playing.

His partisanship ALONE are grounds to disqualify him

The problem is; EVERYBODY good, sane, decent and moral leans away from the Left these days. Good, REAL Americans can’t help but to be partisan in these times. You wack-jobs have fucked yourselves big time....Cause and effect. Hahaha

Democrats demanded FBI Investigation #7.

Investigation #7 is in the books!

The FBI found absolutely ZERO evidence to corroborate the accusations made.

Confirm Judge Kavanaugh ASAP.

...and give Feinstein the choice of publicly apologizing to judge Kavanaugh and his family or to be Censured by the Senate for her reckless / partisan BS!

The FBI report revealed exactly what the first six revealed.

Nothing.

Gee, how do you know? It has not been released to the public, are you a Republican Senator?

The White House released the results. Where have you been.

Read the thread on this board dipshit.

I've been taking care of the dog, feeding her and eating breakfast, and just now watching MSNBC, and on line. Happy now, Oh, and BTW, calling me a dipshit once again describes you as someone, "fallen or lowered in class, rank, or social position. 2 : of inferior status." In a word, declasse.

The ironic thing about kavfefe is he thinks govt ASSUMPTION is enough to restrict our rights.
What a fucking JOKE he is
Evidently EVIDENCE (or a LACK thereof) is not enough to restrict rabid bias and hatred....

Silly question considering it hasn't ben made public.

Wrong. The FBI did not do an investigation, they did exactly what they were authorized to do. Now I'm beginning to wonder about the integrity of this institution, did they follow policy, were they told who to interview and no one else?

It was a "background check" and they were given a week to do it, so I suspect there wasn't any need to put restrictions on who they could interview; the short time frame pretty much shrinks the list of "interviewees" to people they've already talked to and maybe a handful of others that surfaced during the previous checks.

IMHO typical poisoned partisan operation... all show and no go.

Yes because i wasnt actually talking about his record :rolleyes:
...that would be the record Schumer cited as evidence that Kavanaugh was / is the most qualified judge for the position of USSC, potentially the most qualified on the USSC once confirmed......

If you are suffering from a mental condition similar to PTSD since the election you might call it a cover-up. Otherwise accept the results of the investigation and follow the Constitutional guides.

who really cares? if you still expect anyone believe it was about a woman who had no desire to testify and not delaying the confirmation then you are just trying to see who you think you can still keep playing.

This simply seems like Democrat payback for Garland.

Yes because i wasnt actually talking about his record :rolleyes:
...that would be the record Schumer cited as evidence that Kavanaugh was / is the most qualified judge for the position of USSC, potentially the most qualified on the USSC once confirmed......
Go patriot act!
Fuck our rights!
Go big govt!
Its the republican way!

This simply seems like Democrat payback for Garland.
It is, and I don't blame them for it, but that is the proof they care nothing about ford and she will be forgotten by anyone who has nothing more politically to gain from her

The one thing this Dramageddon revealed is that Bart O'Kavanaugh is an irrational and emotionally unstable person. These are not the qualities you want sitting on a bench making profoundly important decisions.

I very much want another conservative on the Supreme Court. Just not Kavanaugh.

It's too bad we have an apprentice pussy grabbing President who doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Most importantly, Kavanaugh gets approved soon, and sworn in. But even better, Dems lose 3 to 4 seats in the Senate and gain only 10 to 12 in the House in November all because oh this crap.

The lingering question will be, did they learn from this?

I’m hoping they will, but I doubt it.

Am I correct in my inference that you are opposed to the Separation of Powers, and support a one party system is of benefit to our Republic?

Do you believe Grassley's suppression of documents was appropriate? Do you believe McConnell's nonfeasance was appropriate? Do you believe Trump&Co., has been transparent and honest?

Were you proud of your president's mockery of Dr. Ford?

The one thing this Dramageddon revealed is that Bart O'Kavanaugh is an irrational and emotionally unstable person. These are not the qualities you want sitting on a bench making profoundly important decisions.

I very much want another conservative on the Supreme Court. Just not Kavanaugh.

It's too bad we have an apprentice President who doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

I believe Trump knows very well what he has done. By appointing Kavanaugh he has provided cover for him and his family. If the Mueller Investigation seeks to subpoena Trump, will the court vote 5-4 to decide a President of the U.S. is above the law?

Forum List

Back