what result do you wish for the Iowa caucus?

i would vote for …..

• Trump

• somebody else

• nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.
DeSantis is clearly the best candidate. Haley is a closet Democrat. Without the "law fare" against Trump, it would be neck and neck, DeSantis-Trump.

I would vote for DeSantis. But of course I will vote for Trump in November, often.

Not being in Iowa I’m not voting. I am looking forward to Trump’s victory simply because of the chaos it will bring.
#nevernimrata
The best moment of my life was in Nov 2016 when the left suffered a severe meltdown and were crying all over the place after Hillary's loss. Watching their deep sadness brought me a pleasure that is indescribable. If Trump wins in 2024 I'm hoping for not only a repeat, but to experience the most profound happiness I have ever had, watching the leftards implode and drown in their own tears.

The best moment of my life was in Nov 2016 when the left suffered a severe meltdown and were crying all over the place after Hillary's loss.

What a sad and depressing life you must life.

I truly pity you being stuck in such a shit life that something like that was the best moment of your entire life.

Not getting married, not having kids...but this.

What a sad and depressing life you must life.

I truly pity you being stuck in such a shit life that something like that was the best moment of your entire life.

Not getting married, not having kids...but this.
Not sad at all. In fact, the pleasure I got in watching people suffer in 2016 will last me a lifetime.

Not sad at all. In fact, the pleasure I got in watching people suffer in 2016 will last me a lifetime.

Yes, I understand that you do, which speaks so much about you and the kind of person you are.

That is a happier point in your life than getting married, having kids, landing your dream job, having grandkids....

What is even more pathetic is that you do not realize how pathetic it is.

Yes, I understand that you do, which speaks so much about you and the kind of person you are.

That is a happier point in your life than getting married, having kids, landing your dream job, having grandkids....

Haven't you left for Belize yet? Get the fuck out of here, bro. :laughing0301:

One can get various amounts of pleasure from all kinds of things. Like love, you can love more than one person in a lifetime. If you have more than one kid, you can love your wife, and both kids pretty much equally at the same time. And, there is still room inside you to get great pleasure from things like the suffering of those from 2016.

One can get various amounts of pleasure from all kinds of things. Like love, you can love more than one person in a lifetime. If you have more than one kid, you can love your wife, and both kids pretty much equally at the same time. And, there is still room inside you to get great pleasure from things like the suffering of those from 2016.

Yet you get more pleasure out of this thing than you do your wife, your kids or anything else in your life.

Do you think that is normal?

Does you wife know that she brings you less pleasure than this?

My wife and kids get just as much pleasure as I do, from the suffering of those in 2016. We're all just one big happy family.

My wife and kids get just as much pleasure as I do, from the suffering of those in 2016. We're all just one big happy family.

was that event the greatest in your life? better than getting married or having kids?

Forum List

Back