Trump Closing Argument: Punish My Enemies!

View attachment 888044

Trump Promises Voters Vengeance In His Final Pitch Before Iowa Caucus

The former president told supporters that Monday's caucus was their "personal chance" to help him get back at his political enemies.

INDIANOLA, Iowa (AP) — Donald Trump implored his supporters Sunday to brave frigid temperatures and deliver him a decisive victory in Monday’s Iowa caucuses, saying their vote would help bring to Washington the retribution he has repeatedly promised if he returns to the White House.

The former president has set sky-high expectations for his own performance in the first contest of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He spent the day before the caucuses trying to ensure he meets them. His main GOP rivals all spent Sunday in Iowa as well, making last-minute appeals to Iowans open to hearing them.

At a rally in Indianola, Trump said his supporters could fight back against his political enemies, claiming that the four indictments he faces were driven by politics and renewing his false claims about the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

Many in the crowd wore white and gold caps identifying them as Trump caucus captains who will help round up support for him Monday night.

“These caucuses are your personal chance to score the ultimate victory over all of the liars, cheaters, thugs, perverts, frauds, crooks, freaks, creeps and other quite nice people,” Trump told the audience. “The Washington swamp has done everything in its power to take away your voice. But tomorrow is your time to turn on them and to say and speak your mind and to vote.”

Much more at the link below...

TRUMP CLOSING ARGUMENT: PUNISH MY ENEMIES!

Punish? Retribution? Vengeance? Unbelievable! That does not sound like sane reasons to vote for him! What do you think?
It worked for Obama

This here is one of the few comments from a Trump-supporting Conservative — I hope I’m categorizing you correctly here ThisIsMe — that I can identify with.

I do identify at times with how Lakhota feels, but from my own experience I know that “frustration” and not “hate” better summarizes my feeling toward most ordinary Trump voters whom I encounter in person.

Hate works well - if you can manage it well. I'm waaaaay beyond "frustration" with these retarded NaziCon morons. I fucking hate them and what they're doing to this country - and the world. They are dangerous and must be exterminated. The daily news about these bastards is sickening. Nauseating!

Have you ever listened to some of those morons being interviewed at Trump rallies?

Last edited:
Quit running scared. Just like a caged animal you tards are.
1000000301.jpg

Hate works well - if you can manage it well. I'm waaaaay beyond "frustration" with these retarded NaziCon morons. I fucking hate them and what they're doing to this country - and the world. They are dangerous and must be exterminated. The daily news about these bastards is sickening. Nauseating!

Have you ever listened to some of those morons being interviewed at Trump rallies?

You write that drooling tirade after claiming you’re not triggered?

View attachment 888044

The former president told supporters that Monday's caucus was their "personal chance" to help him get back at his political enemies.

INDIANOLA, Iowa (AP) — Donald Trump implored his supporters Sunday to brave frigid temperatures and deliver him a decisive victory in Monday’s Iowa caucuses, saying their vote would help bring to Washington the retribution he has repeatedly promised if he returns to the White House.

The former president has set sky-high expectations for his own performance in the first contest of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He spent the day before the caucuses trying to ensure he meets them. His main GOP rivals all spent Sunday in Iowa as well, making last-minute appeals to Iowans open to hearing them.

At a rally in Indianola, Trump said his supporters could fight back against his political enemies, claiming that the four indictments he faces were driven by politics and renewing his false claims about the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

Many in the crowd wore white and gold caps identifying them as Trump caucus captains who will help round up support for him Monday night.

“These caucuses are your personal chance to score the ultimate victory over all of the liars, cheaters, thugs, perverts, frauds, crooks, freaks, creeps and other quite nice people,” Trump told the audience. “The Washington swamp has done everything in its power to take away your voice. But tomorrow is your time to turn on them and to say and speak your mind and to vote.”

Punish? Retribution? Vengeance? Unbelievable! That does not sound like sane reasons to vote for him! What do you think?
So, you think it is ok for democrats to weaponize law enforcement to go after Trump for six years but you don't think Trump should be able to purge those who abused their power for political purposes? For the last six years you have been totally fine with Democrats punishing their enemy - Trump.

View attachment 888044

Yes everyone attacking and making up lies about Trump should be punished. You loons are crazy.

Forum List

Back