58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
/---/ As chief law enforcement agent in the US, the president can not comment on an on going court case. I'm surprised McLaughlin and the people he polled didn't know that already.

HE forged ahead on Tuition Cancellation even though Pelosi said he couldn't and then twice he was told it was unconstitutional
Yet the lazy and stupid man is now considering what he could actually do about the Border.

What a lazy and stupid man he is, Surely everyone can see through this
Apparently not. Just look at the results of the straw poll here. Most of the Patriots won't vote and all the libs are full steam ahead to prosecute and if possible jail a political opponent. I fear the November election will turn out much the same. :(

/---/ As chief law enforcement agent in the US, the president can not comment on an on going court case. I'm surprised McLaughlin and the people he polled didn't know that already.
He doesn't have to comment on anything. All he has to do is ask the attack dogs to cease and desist in what is obviously to take out a political opponent rather to prosecute for any actual crimes.

He doesn't have to comment on anything. All he has to do is ask the attack dogs to cease and desist in what is obviously to take out a political opponent rather to prosecute for any actual crimes.
/—-/ If only his handlers allow it. The rabid base would scream bloody murder.

Last edited:
Wrong. If the scumbag ever respected our system, he and his cohorts wouldn’t have sought the political persecutions of Trump in the first place.

Plus, the two federal cases are absolutely within his power to terminate. And since they are unquestionably improperly-brought persecutions, as President, he damn well should cancel both of them.
Unquestionably?

In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
Of course he should. Political persecution looks bad for Pedo Joe and IS bad for the American election process.

Of course he should. Political persecution looks bad for Pedo Joe and IS bad for the American election process.
Not to the brainwashed, indoctrinated left whose TDS is pushing us into a headlong plunge into totalitarianism. They won't like what they get when they accomplish that. But right now they are too blinded with hatred or too stupid to see that.

Yet NOT ONE person arrested for filing these "false affidavits".
The affidavit complaints were procedures the person misunderstood... what normal election procedure was in their incidences....in the ones Giuliani brought to court. Giuliani was reprimanded by the court for NOT vetting the affidavit statements before presenting them to the court as evidence....which was required of him to do, under the Law.

It’s the truth. Most modern American liberals are idiots. Trump broke their brain.
Dummy, true or not it has nothing to do with actually addressing what you quoted.

It's simply a rhtorical safe space weak minded nutbags like you run to when you have no real response to inconvinient facts.

Dummy, true or not it has nothing to do with actually addressing what you quoted.

It's simply a rhtorical safe space weak minded nutbags like you run to when you have no real response to inconvinient facts.
What in the hell are you talking about?

What in the hell are you talking about?
Senile too? Great.

Recap:

1. I showed you Trump's AG and lifelong Republican explain to you Trump's culpability in a criminal case against him.

2. You respond that liberals are dumb.

3. I call your response pathetic and irrelavant.

Senile too? Great.

Recap:

1. I showed you Trump's AG and lifelong Republican explain to you Trump's culpability in a criminal case against him.

2. You respond that liberals are dumb.

3. I call your response pathetic and irrelavant.
There’s no crime in this partisan motivated fiasco.

Forum List

Back