Jill Biden interview on MSNBC

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

An MSNBC host earned a startled laugh from Jill Biden during a live broadcast as she asked the First Lady about GOP attacks branding them the 'Biden crime family.'
'What do you think when you hear Trump Republicans calling you the Biden crime family?' Brzezinski asked, pausing when the 72-year-old awkwardly laughed.
'I have one congresswoman: The Biden crime family sold out America, Marjorie Taylor Greene,' she continued, referencing the Georgia Republican's previous remarks. 'He's a liar. He's mentally incompetent.' Biden shook her head.
'It's hard to realize our country, isn't it?' the First Lady said. 'I mean, to look at it, what we used to have, and what the other side, the extremists have turned this country into.'
She continued: 'I mean, look at the insurrection that took place. I mean, it's just so hard to believe that the United States of America witnessed an insurrection. I think Americans were just stunned by that.'

Comment:
Biden's 2024 campaign will be about hate and fear of mainstream Americans.
They are branding mainstream American as dangerous "extremist", "white supremist" and "insurrectionist".
You will be hearing those terms over and over again.
But Joe Biden has a couple of big problems.
He is too feeble to campaign or debate.

An MSNBC host earned a startled laugh from Jill Biden during a live broadcast as she asked the First Lady about GOP attacks branding them the 'Biden crime family.'
'What do you think when you hear Trump Republicans calling you the Biden crime family?' Brzezinski asked, pausing when the 72-year-old awkwardly laughed.
'I have one congresswoman: The Biden crime family sold out America, Marjorie Taylor Greene,' she continued, referencing the Georgia Republican's previous remarks. 'He's a liar. He's mentally incompetent.' Biden shook her head.
'It's hard to realize our country, isn't it?' the First Lady said. 'I mean, to look at it, what we used to have, and what the other side, the extremists have turned this country into.'
She continued: 'I mean, look at the insurrection that took place. I mean, it's just so hard to believe that the United States of America witnessed an insurrection. I think Americans were just stunned by that.'

Comment:
Biden's 2024 campaign will be about hate and fear of mainstream Americans.
They are branding mainstream American as dangerous "extremist", "white supremist" and "insurrectionist".
You will be hearing those terms over and over again.
But Joe Biden has a couple of big problems.
He is too feeble to campaign or debate.
Too feeble you say!

(1) I saw a brief clip of that interview.

(2) The First Lady said that her husband was the right "man" for the job. She then quickly corrected herself by saying "person."

(3) Because of her age, she is no doubt accustomed to the phrase "the right man."

(4) I guess that younger people would have naturally said "the right person."

Forum List

Back