What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

I don’t believe this country can be saved or corrected by any other means than being burned to the ground and rebuilt from the ashes. I have believed thst for decades; long before DJT was ever involved in politics.
You must LOVE Antifa then

What you seem to misunderstand is that Conservatives/Republicans do not see the Government as the means to progress Society or even the individuals in the Society. We believe the role of Government is to stay out of the way as much as possible and allow people, corporations, ideas, etc… to either succeed or fail on their own merits. Therefore a Conservative Government is never going to show major policy “successes” or significant expansions of programs as those things are the exact type of interference we seek to avoid.

I had to give you a thumbs up for your honesty...

I think that the Conservative's plan would work well in Bolivia.

But this is the U.S. in the year 2023, and all that approach to government will bring is a collapsed economy, a humanitarian disaster beyond imagination, and eventual rule by gangsters and warlords.

Please grow up or move to Bolivia....

I had to give you a thumbs up for your honesty...

But this is the U.S. in the year 2023, and all that approach to government will bring is a collapsed economy, a humanitarian disaster beyond imagination, and eventual rule by gangsters and warlords.

He is asking for the return of poor America and robber baron monopoly.

The systemic murder of Native Americans and colored people.

And a return of white people to the top of culture and to stop any progress with culture war.

If you have so much faith in the Government to run your life, why haven’t you moved to Cuba yet?

Obviously Government has a role in the country, and should have a role. The Founders laid thst role out in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. I don’t find any of those 18 specific items suggesting the Government has a role to support or interfere with the lives of individual citizens or private business except in cases of interstate or international commerce.

I can't think of any at all

Bush inherited a balanced budget, passed trillions in useless do nothing spending bills that blew up the balanced budget and led to minimal economic growth. Then Bush started 2 wars and totally mismanaged those wars resulting in total devastation for America. Bush then crashed the economy epically, leaving America in ruin.

Trump inherited a US annual deficit of $587B, passed massive spending bills like Bush, blew up the deficit viciously, had a weak low growth economy (only +2.13% GDP growth in 2019) and then blew up the budget worse with $3.1T deficit in 2020 (Biden has dropped that all the way down to $1.1T in 2022). Trump also failed miserably at a world health crisis with the US having the most cases and most deaths in the entire world. Trump also incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies.

Republicans like to fabricate success, but I see no real deal big boy successes from Bush or Trump, only failures, blow ups, riots, impeachments, deficits, recessions, and weak low GDP growth.
Where are the GOP successes?

They have no successes. They exist to give tax cuts to their donors, and they do it by legislating against every freedom we have. It's really all they try and do. It's non-stop every day.

They have no successes. They exist to give tax cuts to their donors, and they do it by legislating against every freedom we have. It's really all they try and do. It's non-stop every day.

They are running a racket

First they give big tax cuts to their ultra wealthy constituents
Then those ultra wealthy donate some of the money they get from their tax cut to these corrupt republican's campaign.
Then the politicians give them another tax cut and they create a donation tax cut spiral of corruption and deceit, its a disgrace.

Basically these trash republicans are subsidizing their campaigns with government debt.

Let's do the Mexico thing now.

President Trump nor any Republican ever indicated that the Treasury of Mexico was going to sit down and make out a check payable to the US Government in response to an invoice for the wall.
It was always going to be repaid indirectly.
Honest people, even those against the wall would have accepted that.
Trump initially campaigned on building a big wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. Did he not?

They are running a racket

First they give big tax cuts to their ultra wealthy constituents
Then those ultra wealthy donate some of the money they get from their tax cut to these corrupt republican's campaign.
Then the politicians give them another tax cut and they create a donation tax cut spiral of corruption and deceit, its a disgrace.

Basically these trash republicans are subsidizing their campaigns with government debt.
Exactly! And their base keeps drinking the Kool-aid. For references, just look at today. Jeffries calls them out on a spending plan, and? LOL! They have no spending plan. I'm telling you, they have no agenda other than running a racket. It's amazing that their supporters don't see it. To me, it's so abundantly clear, that a cave man could even see it.

There was never going to be a check.
Really?
That's what trumptards believed at Trump's rallies.
That is just a strawman that really ignorant and or dishonest people thought made a good talking point.
That's true, a dishonest person made it up and ignorant people believed it.

B1OGJ8t+8ZS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71fkJ3tr9KL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SL1500_.png

JFK Jr. was a left-wing lunatic - dead or alive not a good running mate for President Trump.
Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks she would make a good VP, she's a loon and she's dying..................at least her brain is.

Forum List

Back