What Races Have The Best Relations?

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
All though not perfect, I think Asians and Caucasians get along the best

The Dutch ... there's not even a derogatory word for us in English ... I think folks in the lower Rhine Valley call us Kartoffele ... ouch ... nothing screams hatred more than being called a potato ...
The Dutch ... there's not even a derogatory word for us in English

When I was a kid, my grandpa called them squareheads

I agree.

Caucasians and Asians share a lot of cultural values.

And Asians commit even less crime than Caucasians.

I want to keep this discussion uplifting.

So I shan't discuss the groups that have a harder time getting along, although the news from many cities (especially San Francisco and New York City) supplies the answer.

The Dutch ... there's not even a derogatory word for us in English ... I think folks in the lower Rhine Valley call us Kartoffele ... ouch ... nothing screams hatred more than being called a potato ...
The vast majority of Dutch (Netherlanders) are white and as negative culture, inner-city blacks in the U.S., claim ALL whites are racist, the Dutch must be racist, except the whites of the Underground Railroad and pro-Republicans in the 1800's. They get a pass because they're dead.

• Banned

So I shan't discuss the groups that have a harder time getting along, although the news from many cities (especially San Francisco and New York City) supplies the answer.
Yes, we all know the one race that can't even get along with themselves

Yes, we all know the one race that can't even get along with themselves
Tell me about it....

I often wonder how is it that whites can all get along with each other within their own race -- but blacks can't....has to be something genetically inferior......

I mean there are a few good blacks you can train to be human like Candace and that Tim Scott fellow....but for the most part; blacks are a lost cause.......

One thing we can all be certain of....when it comes to races......

Blacks are the worst......
Well, the inner-city, negative black culture is bad and an embarrassment to the race, but so too are criminal gangs of any race in the inner-city. There are some really great current blacks out there that I respect:
Allen West (Lt. Col. Ret.).
Neil de Grasse Tyson (Astrophysicist).
Morgan Freeman.
Denzel Washington.
Kim Klacik.
Marc Robinson (Lt. Governor of North Carolina).
Colion Noir.
Candace Owens.
Kevin and Keith Hodge.
Anthony Brian Logan.
There are/have been 9 black astronauts in NASA's space program. Great individuals.
And of course, many, many others.
Just not idiots like:
Al Sharpton.

I don't know about that. It was the Asians who rudely organized the Golden Horde disturbing 13th Century Europe. And it was Asians who impolitely pulled a Pearl Harbor job on America in 1941 in Hawaii.

Asians have the outward appearance of politeness to white people, but given a chance can show just as much rudeness if not more.

I don't know about that. It was the Asians who rudely organized the Golden Horde disturbing 13th Century Europe. And it was Asians who impolitely pulled a Pearl Harbor job on America in 1941 in Hawaii.

Asians have the outward appearance of politeness to white people, but given a chance can show just as much rudeness if not more.
So what races do you think have better relations?

That's a new one on me ... thanks for the information ... I checked and about half the dictionaries only refer to Germans and Scandinavians ... and the other half include Dutch ... perhaps a case of misidentification, for non-speakers of German or Dutch, it tends to be difficult to tell the two different accents in English ... my grandfather was arrested and interrogated twice by the FBI during WWII because he sounded German ...

For the record: I have not explored the various languages spoken in Indonesia ... and I'm sure there will be some very choice words used there to describe the Dutch ...

Far and away, the Jews have the most consistence relations ... everybody hates them ...

That's a new one on me ... thanks for the information ... I checked and about half the dictionaries only refer to Germans and Scandinavians ... and the other half include Dutch ... perhaps a case of misidentification, for non-speakers of German or Dutch, it tends to be difficult to tell the two different accents in English ... my grandfather was arrested and interrogated twice by the FBI during WWII because he sounded German ...

For the record: I have not explored the various languages spoken in Indonesia ... and I'm sure there will be some very choice words used there to describe the Dutch ...

Various sides of my family changed their names because of WWII

Despite our history, I think white Europeans and native Americans get on quite well currently.
Providing they don't try and steal our horses again.

True. Considering America killed millions in Vietnam and North Korea (in living memory), and they killed tens of thousands of Marines, you never see them rioting or sucker punching old white dudes.

Forum List

Back