Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

Oh, slapping your sad racism is too much fun, guy.

You are a sad little man, and humiliating you is amusing.

It's probably why Jamal shoved you into that locker. It was funny.
Insults and name calling raise my self image. They mean my detractors cannot refute my arguments.

We've been over this... AA only compensates for White Male Privilege, and the biggest beneficiaries of AA have been white women.
White men and white women have comparable IQ's. There is a 15 point difference between IQ averages for blacks and whites. It is not possible to achieve anything close to equal results without substantially lowering standards for blacks.

White Male Privilege has been achieved the fact that whites create vastly superior societies than Negroes. Just look at the mess in Haiti.

White Male Privilege has been achieved the fact that whites create vastly superior societies than Negroes. Just look at the mess in Haiti.

Okay, I'm looking at the mess in Haiti. Did you know France bullied Haiti into paying reparations for their lost slave income? And forced them to borrow the money from France at exorbitant interest rates. Haiti was still paying these debts to France until 1949!!!!

The US had a hand in the misery in Haiti as well, having invaded the country in 1917, and occupied it for 20 years before putting Papa Doc in charge as the dictator.

So, um, yeah, I guess it's a white male privilege to exploit black people and then blame them for the injuries we've caused.

White men and white women have comparable IQ's. There is a 15 point difference between IQ averages for blacks and whites. It is not possible to achieve anything close to equal results without substantially lowering standards for blacks.

But if that is the case, why do white women STILL need Affirmative Action? Why do women only make .84 cents for each dollar a man makes?

And unlike blacks, they went to the same nice schools white males did, and even had special set-asides like Title IX to get them into college for pretend sports no one cares about, and OH MY GOD, A TRANNY JUST SHOWED UP!!!!

well, clearly your self-image needs work if you need to come to USMB for validation.

My self image comes from the love of my family and the respect of my coworkers and customers.
I
Okay, I'm looking at the mess in Haiti. Did you know France bullied Haiti into paying reparations for their lost slave income? And forced them to borrow the money from France at exorbitant interest rates. Haiti was still paying these debts to France until 1949!!!!
Excuses, excuses. Where is there a black majority, black run country with an affluent economy, a well functioning government, and a low crime rate?

But if that is the case, why do white women STILL need Affirmative Action? Why do women only make .84 cents for each dollar a man makes?

And unlike blacks, they went to the same nice schools white males did, and even had special set-asides like Title IX to get them into college for pretend sports no one cares about, and OH MY GOD, A TRANNY JUST SHOWED UP!!!!

Women usually make less money than men because they are less motivated to succeed. This is because women prefer successful men, but men do not prefer successful women. This gives men a powerful motive women do not have.

Excuses, excuses. Where is there a black majority, black run country with an affluent economy, a well functioning government, and a low crime rate?

Where's the white run country with that? Until the last century, most of Europe was pretty bad, which is why all the white people came here.

Women usually make less money than men because they are less motivated to succeed. This is because women prefer successful men, but men do not prefer successful women. This gives men a powerful motive women do not have.

Well, it explains your disappointing sex life. Also, don't say creepy things like "I like Oriental women". Because that just creeps them out.

Where's the white run country with that? Until the last century, most of Europe was pretty bad, which is why all the white people came here.
Every white country with a low black and Hispanic population is like that.

Don't expect blacks and Hispanics to catch up with us. They lack the IQ power for it.

No, this is what 400 years of systematic racism leads to.
What happened to blacks 400 years ago does not explain their low IQ averages and high rates of crime and illegitimacy now. Blacks are the way they are because the process of human evolution has not prepared most of them for the demands of civilization now.

So, um, yeah, I guess it's a white male privilege to exploit black people and then blame them for the injuries we've caused.
If we are responsible for black problems, why are American Negroes better off than Negroes in black majority, black run countries?

Every white country with a low black and Hispanic population is like that.

Don't expect blacks and Hispanics to catch up with us. They lack the IQ power for it.

What after WWII? Before that, Every white country in Europe was miserable and dirt poor until they developed the social welfare systems we know today. Even the ones sucking the life blood out of other countries through empires were miserable. It's why Communism was a thing for a while.

If we are responsible for black problems, why are American Negroes better off than Negroes in black majority, black run countries?

Because other white people made THEIR lives miserable through imperialism.

White racism is the result, rather than the cause, of black social pathology.

Yes, your irrational pathology is totally justified because Jamal shoved you into a locker once.

What after WWII? Before that, Every white country in Europe was miserable and dirt poor until they developed the social welfare systems we know today. Even the ones sucking the life blood out of other countries through empires were miserable. It's why Communism was a thing for a while.
Poverty is one thing. High rates of crime and corrupt, inefficient governments, which are typical of black majority countries, are something else.

Forum List

Back