Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

If you want a horrifying experience, work as a substitute teacher in a black public high school in a black slum. Most of the black teenagers there are too stupid to learn anything. Many are dangerous. That is what dysgenics leads to.
No, this is what 400 years of systematic racism leads to.

JoeB131 claims to have a college degree in history, but he never makes historical allusions. He does not quote from books. He is poorly informed.
Yet still tap dancing on your racist head.

You know full well that blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites. Stop lying about it.
That CUt and Paste word salad had nothing to do with my point.

You are not a good person because you are white. You are a good person because you've benefited from white privilege.

I am betting you have NEVER GONE TO BED HUNGRY one day in your life. Neither have I, actually. But until you have, just shut your mouth.

No, this is what 400 years of systematic racism leads to.
If white racism is responsible for black crime, why was the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the declaration of the War on Poverty followed by five years of black ghetto rioting, and more enduring increases in black social pathology.

I believe on the basis of all the relevant evidence that Negroes are more likely to have genetic inclinations toward crime. The fear of extremely severe punishment had a deterrent effect that was lost when the severity and likelihood of punishment became less.

Also, why are Jews such accomplished and nice people after nearly two thousand of years of persecution and the Holocaust, both of which you gloat about?

If white racism is responsible for black crime, why was the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the declaration of the War on Poverty followed by five years of black ghetto rioting, and more enduring increases in black social pathology.
It didn't.

In fact, the Black Poverty rate decreased from 55% to 17%. Ghetto rioting (are you still traumatized?) was in the context of the whole country rioting.

Also, why are Jews such accomplished and nice people after nearly two thousand of years of persecution and the Holocaust, both of which you gloat about?
They aren't. They wear out their welcome no matter where they go, mostly because they are bad guests.

You see, you'd think at a certain point, they'd learn, "Hey, if I'm going to live somewhere, it's probably NOT a good idea to screw over the people I have to live with." But they never seem to learn that.

I believe on the basis of all the relevant evidence that Negroes are more likely to have genetic inclinations toward crime. The fear of extremely severe punishment had a deterrent effect that was lost when the severity and likelihood of punishment became less.

yes, we realize you've been traumatized ever since you got shoved into that locker by a black guy.

But you need to get over it, man.

I served in the Army for 11 years, where these supposedly anti-Social blacks worked very hard defending this country. Do you know who I didn't see? Jews. Or very few of them. (Although my First Sergeant was for a time.)

Bullshit. The problem with pre-industrial societies is that warfare had relatively low casualty rates. Why? Because it's really harder to kill someone with a sword or spear than it is with a gun.

The first truly modern war (white people, of course) was the Thirty Year's War, which had 8 million dead.

In fact, if you go by a list of Major death events by size, guess what. Most of them involve either white or Asian people. In fact, you have to go fairly down far the list to find Africans or Indigenous Americans.

Oh, quite the contrary, selective breeding really isn't a substitute for evolution. Let's talk Turkey. No literally, let's talk about Turkeys.

This is a wild Turkey

View attachment 917419
This is a domesticated turkey after generations of selective breeding.
View attachment 917420
Now, it's been bred to produce that lucious, lucious white meat, (with a little help from massive feed and hormones). Of course, it couldn't survive in the wild, and they aren't meant to have long lives. In fact, you know every year when we have that stupid ceremony where the President pardons a Turkey? The Turkeys are sent to petting zoos where they usually die within a year because they were never designed to live that long.

Again, there's a reason why we don't have generations of geniuses... Why Mozart was a great composer while his father was mediocre and his sons were failures. Genetics are fine, but you also have environment.

And then people realized the horrible places it leads to and were horrified.

Wow, you sound more like a Nazi every day, man.

Bullshit. Your white privilege has been that anyone who ever made an important decision regarding your life was a fellow white person.
I don't know where you get these insane ideas that you spout. Preindustrial warfare produced a far higher level of mortalities. ANY wound generally resulted in infection which in most cases was lethal. ANY wound to the body was a sure and painful death. Sepsis was a major killer as late as the ACW.

If fetuses are children, why don't we count them on the census? Why don't we let people take them as tax deductions?
Turn that on its head, when someone murders a pregnant woman, they are charged with TWO counts of murder not one. At least in that case a fetus IS a child according to the law.

I don't know where you get these insane ideas that you spout. Preindustrial warfare produced a far higher level of mortalities. ANY wound generally resulted in infection which in most cases was lethal. ANY wound to the body was a sure and painful death. Sepsis was a major killer as late as the ACW.

No, it really didn't.

For instance, the battle of Agincourt in the 100 Years War involved 6600 dead (Most of them French).

Sounds bad, right.

Then you look at some of the bloodiest battles in WWI, such as Verdun, which had close to 300,000 dead.

Turn that on its head, when someone murders a pregnant woman, they are charged with TWO counts of murder not one. At least in that case a fetus IS a child according to the law.
That's a fairly stupid law, then.

We are now seeing that in the Scot Peterson case, where he was convicted on absolutely no real evidence because a fetus MIGHT have been involved.

We've also seen in cases like Purvi Patel, who was convicted of murder because she had a miscarriage before the higher courts threw that out.

It didn't.

In fact, the Black Poverty rate decreased from 55% to 17%. Ghetto rioting (are you still traumatized?) was in the context of the whole country rioting.
Black poverty declined because of affirmative action and welfare checks. Black crime increased until the prison population increased. Black illegitimacy increased because it became easy for a single mother with illegitimate children to go on welfare.

Black poverty declined because of affirmative action and welfare checks. Black crime increased until the prison population increased. Black illegitimacy increased because it became easy for a single mother with illegitimate children to go on welfare.
Do you really think repeating the same racist slogans is an argument?
That's not very "intellectual".

Jared Taylor is sometimes called a white supremacist. This is unfair, as one can see from the following quotes I have garnered from his writings and interviews. Jared Taylor was raised in Japan, and speaks Japanese like a native. In what follows, when he says "Asian" he means "East Asian.," (AKA "Orientals"). These are Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Vietnamese.

---------------

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians.

Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen"

-----------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few years later, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group out earned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, Paved with Good Intentions

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview
The word "oriental" is a term that applies to objects from Asia. People from Asia are called "asians". Asians find it offensive when they are referred to as "orientals". Im the furthest thing from the "PC police", but i just figured i would share this knowledge with you nonetheless. :dunno:

The word "oriental" is a term that applies to objects from Asia. People from Asia are called "asians". Asians find it offensive when they are referred to as "orientals". Im the furthest thing from the "PC police", but i just figured i would share this knowledge with you nonetheless. :dunno:
Asia is a large continent. It includes Caucasians and Mongoloids. What I mean by "Oriental" are China and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Koreans, and Japanese. I would add Vietnamese. Those nations are characterized by superior intelligence and low rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Do you really think repeating the same racist slogans is an argument?
That's not very "intellectual".

The War on Poverty After 50 Years​

September 15, 2014 14 min read Download Report
Authors:Rachel Sheffield and Robert Rector

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

No, it really didn't.

For instance, the battle of Agincourt in the 100 Years War involved 6600 dead (Most of them French).

Sounds bad, right.

Then you look at some of the bloodiest battles in WWI, such as Verdun, which had close to 300,000 dead.
That's a difference in scale. Agincourt was fought by a total of 23,000 men. Verdun was fought by several million men. Nearly two thirds of the entire French Army was rotated through the battle. At Agincourt, the British killed one Frenchman for every Brit committed to the battle. You also have to consider that Agincourt lasted ONE DAY and Verdun lasted nearly TEN MONTHS.

The War on Poverty After 50 Years

See, you can't help yourself. The War on Poverty reduced black poverty from 55% to 17% today. It did just fine.

That's a difference in scale. Agincourt was fought by a total of 23,000 men. Verdun was fought by several million men. Nearly two thirds of the entire French Army was rotated through the battle. At Agincourt, the British killed one Frenchman for every Brit committed to the battle. You also have to consider that Agincourt lasted ONE DAY and Verdun lasted nearly TEN MONTHS.

Which kind of proves my point. Modern warfare was much bloodier because it can be sustained technologically and logistically.

Sorry, hard to stay on an emotional even keel when there are so many nasty liberals constantly on the attack against polite, decent people.
Well, I'm more like a libertarian who leans a little right.
Definitely don't try to beat those assholes at their own game.
They are getting so ridiculous the way they jump on anyone who even MIGHT vote for Trump over their Vegetable-in-Chief and start calling them MAGATs and everything else in the book. I swear, these people talk about Trump so much it's really clear THEY are the real cultists. They keep chanting and repeating "Trump will never win, he's going to prison" over and over....and it's like, if they really believe that then why don't they just STHU and talk about something else??? They're either clueless or are liars trying to spread a narrative. It's one or the other!

Well, I'm more like a libertarian who leans a little right.
Definitely don't try to beat those assholes at their own game.
They are getting so ridiculous the way they jump on anyone who even MIGHT vote for Trump over their Vegetable-in-Chief and start calling them MAGATs and everything else in the book. I swear, these people talk about Trump so much it's really clear THEY are the real cultists. They keep chanting and repeating "Trump will never win, he's going to prison" over and over....and it's like, if they really believe that then why don't they just STHU and talk about something else??? They're either clueless or are liars trying to spread a narrative. It's one or the other!

Except Trump is an existential threat to our democracy.

But you guys can't or won't see that, that is on you.

See, you can't help yourself. The War on Poverty reduced black poverty from 55% to 17% today. It did just fine.

Which kind of proves my point. Modern warfare was much bloodier because it can be sustained technologically and logistically.
Wrong, the casualties per day were far lower and unlike at Agincourt, most of the casualties survived.

Did you read this part of what I posted?

"Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.
The War on Poverty After 50 Years"gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkJHR27_5hAMVhkpHAR2Y_AOcEAAYASAAEgIgvfD_BwE

The War on Poverty did not succeed in ways that would have been politically sustainable.

Did you read this part of what I posted?

I don't read anything you post.

"Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

Again, that's horseshit. Black Poverty reduced from 55% to 17%, and that is AFTER the government defined "poverty" up several times.

I've been over your bullshit numbers many times.

Most people on welfare are white.
Most people on welfare are only on it for a short time.
Most people on welfare have at least one family member who is gainfully employed.
What we spend on actual welfare is a pittance of our GDP. (Only about 500 billion in a 24 Trillion GDP)

You call yourself a liberal, but you seem to spend an awful lot of time carrying water for the right wing on economic issues.

Forum List

Back