Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

Because other white people made THEIR lives miserable through imperialism.
The biological function of empires is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. Civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. Civilization civilizes, but the process is evolutionary and takes centuries.

European colonialism was the best thing that happened to sub Saharan Africa. Now that it has ended the quality of civilization everywhere below the Saharan Desert is declining.

You can tell when Hector is upset, when he starts repeating slogans he heard on AmRen like he had an original idea.

The biological function of empires is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts.
Um, no, actually what the Romans did in Gaul was pretty close to Genocide. They did them no favors, really.

The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans.
It did nothing of the sort.
Civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. Civilization civilizes, but the process is evolutionary and takes centuries.

Uh, guy, white people murdered 200 million people in the last century. I'm still waiting for this "civilization" stuff you keep going on about.

European colonialism was the best thing that happened to sub Saharan Africa. Now that it has ended the quality of civilization everywhere below the Saharan Desert is declining.

Actually, no, all the Empires did was extract wealth from these countries.

But let's check it out.

Narobi, 1940

1710766620281.png

1710766639580.png

Hmmmm... seems like Narobi is doing a lot better with the British gone, but then again, who isn's?

Yes, your irrational pathology is totally justified because Jamal shoved you into a locker once.
Because I was fortunate enough to attend schools with very few blacks, that never happened to me. It does happen to whites in black majority public schools. You gloat about it, just as you gloat about the Holocaust.

Your irrational pathology causes you to hate the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.

It is easy for me to document using data I find on the internet that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals, and that they have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Contrary to your assertions, illegitimacy is not a legitimate life style option. It leads to many social pathologies. I have documented that too.

You cannot document any of your excuses for hating Jews. The only Jewish characteristic that can be documented is that Jews have the highest IQ averages of any other demographic on earth. I have found Jews to be friendly and admirable.

You can tell when Hector is upset, when he starts repeating slogans he heard on AmRen like he had an original idea.
If you are claiming that black majority public schools are safe places of learning for whites, Asians, and blacks who act white by trying to learn you are delusional.

Uh, guy, white people murdered 200 million people in the last century. I'm still waiting for this "civilization" stuff you keep going on about.
German and Japanese cities are safe to walk in after dark. American cities with large black populations are not.

Because I was fortunate enough to attend schools with very few blacks, that never happened to me. It does happen to whites in black majority public schools. You gloat about it, just as you gloat about the Holocaust.

Your irrational pathology causes you to hate the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.

Naw, I hate anyone with a fucked up religion that tells them they can act like an Asshole. Sadly, Mormons and Jews seem to always be at the top of that list.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." -Denis Diderot

It is easy for me to document using data I find on the internet that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals, and that they have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy.
It's easy for me to go on the internet and find data documenting Bigfoot, that doesn't make him real.

Contrary to your assertions, illegitimacy is not a legitimate life style option. It leads to many social pathologies. I have documented that too.
Nobody should marry someone they don't love because they produced a kid. No child should be punished because of mistakes made by their parents. And your inability to get laid has really messed up with your brain, dude.

You cannot document any of your excuses for hating Jews. The only Jewish characteristic that can be documented is that Jews have the highest IQ averages of any other demographic on earth. I have found Jews to be friendly and admirable.
The Jews have been chased out of every country they've ever lived in because they wear out their welcome. They should probably look into that.

If you are claiming that black majority public schools are safe places of learning for whites, Asians, and blacks who act white by trying to learn you are delusional.

Public schools are such a fucking disaster, probably because they employ people like Unkotare and SweetSue92 . The best and brightest aren't going into public education, it's why we are producing generations of dummies.

German and Japanese cities are safe to walk in after dark. American cities with large black populations are not.

Okay, so let's

Have extensive social welfare programs like Germany and Japan have.
Have strict gun control.
Treat addiction like a medical issue instead of a criminal one.
Don't make running a prison a for-profit business
Have universal health care that covers mental illness.

You point to these countries, but they do a LOT of things we don't do.

Public schools are such a fucking disaster, probably because they employ people like Unkotare and SweetSue92 . The best and brightest aren't going into public education, it's why we are producing generations of dummies.

Okay, so let's

Have extensive social welfare programs like Germany and Japan have.
Have strict gun control.
Treat addiction like a medical issue instead of a criminal one.
Don't make running a prison a for-profit business
Have universal health care that covers mental illness.

You point to these countries, but they do a LOT of things we don't do.
We tried the stuff you recommend during the 1960's. The crime rate doubled.

Orientals and Jews have low crime rates, even when they are poor. I can vouch for poor Vietnamese. I have lived with them.

Social reform and social welfare spending never reduced the crime rate. The only thing that works is punishment.

Nobody should marry someone they don't love because they produced a kid. No child should be punished because of mistakes made by their parents. And your inability to get laid has really messed up with your brain, dude.
Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals. Those illegitimate children usually are just as worthless and dangerous as their unmarried parents. Don't take my word for it. Talk to several whites who attended black majority public schools.

We tried the stuff you recommend during the 1960's. The crime rate doubled.

Well, no, it doubled because the Boomers came of age. When the boomers got old, it went down.

Orientals and Jews have low crime rates, even when they are poor. I can vouch for poor Vietnamese. I have lived with them.
Chinese Tongs and Japanese Yakuza would say otherwise.
As for Jews- Bugsy Seigal, Meir Lansky, Mickey Cohen, and a whole list of other criminal Jews I could name.

Social reform and social welfare spending never reduced the crime rate. The only thing that works is punishment.

Except every European country has proven you wrong. They have nowhere near our incarceration rates.

If prisons and guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals. Those illegitimate children usually are just as worthless and dangerous as their unmarried parents. Don't take my word for it. Talk to several whites who attended black majority public schools.
Why should I be taxed to pay for wars against people who aren't my enemy, or old people who are perfectly capable of paying for their own retirements, or a whole list of other things that we pay for.

Seems to me, "Taking care of poor kids" is fairly low on the list of "Things the government shouldn't spend money on."

The Jews have been chased out of every country they've ever lived in because they wear out their welcome. They should probably look into that.
I've read Mein Kampf. You seem to be quoting the Cliff Notes version.

Despite the persecution Jews have endured from people like you, they are the most accomplished 0.2% of the world's population. I have posted this before. Read it this time.

--------------

The Chosen People​

Byron M. Roth, American Renaissance, November 2011

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp.

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

Of course you have....

Stop wasting my time with your racist AmRen crap.

But some of them do, such as the UK. Still nowhere near our problems.

Race and crime in the United Kingdom​

In 1995, the London Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon stated that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]...

The London Metropolitan Police Service has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura studied statistics on 29 gang rapes and found that "a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men".[37]...

In 2018 Sky News initiated freedom of information requests to every police force in the country. Statistics published by Sky News showed that black people in the UK as a whole were over-represented in homicide compared to the population. The figures showed that 13% of murder suspects were black compared to 3% of the population of the United Kingdom (as of the 2010s), and in London 48% of murder suspects compared to 13% of the population.[73]

The overwhelming majority of street crime, knife crime, gun crime, robbery and crimes of sexual violence in London is carried out by young men from the African-Caribbean community...

In 2010, Diane Abbott, the member of parliament for Hackney said, "There is no question but that the continuing achievement gap between black boys and the wider school population has some bearing on the involvement of African-Caribbean boys in gangs."[120]

Forum List

Back