Zone1 Biden commemorates the 80th anniversary of the repeal of the Chinese Exclusion Act

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
NBCNews, Dec. 18, 2023

President Joe Biden commemorated the 80th anniversary of the repeal of the Chinese Exclusion Act, which barred Chinese laborers from entering the country...

“For generations, people of Chinese heritage have enriched our country — from Chinese laborers who did backbreaking work to build the transcontinental railroad in the 1800s to the Chinese Americans who serve in our military, to the authors, artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, and scholars of today,” Biden said in the statement. “We honor them, and all immigrants, who continue to make extraordinary contributions to our nation.”

------------

RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR​

Professor J. Philippe Rushton​

University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2

Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks.

------------

Wherever you look, [East] Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

------------

I am quoting Professor J. Philippe Rughton and Jared Taylor, because they are often mistaken for white supremacists.

Last edited:
Joe ain't doing anything without getting his 10%. Check his accounts, shell companies and family members accounts. You'll find the payoff, traitorous bastard that Joe is. MAGA

And Joe would know, he was there for the original signing of it into law. :smoke:

There goes Capt. Bedpan yet again, extolling and advocating for everyone and anything on this planet but plain old Joe Taxpayer.

Because Orientals tend to be successful in the United States they pay plenty of taxes. I have always liked Orientals. I like to watch them succeed and prosper. We need them to fill well paying, satisfying positions that require their superior intelligence.

Joe ain't doing anything without getting his 10%. Check his accounts, shell companies and family members accounts. You'll find the payoff, traitorous bastard that Joe is. MAGA
MAGA fanatics are poorly educated whites who cannot compete with Orientals.

Curious; Joe and Hunter get massive gifts from Ukraine, Romania and China and all they do is advocate for (so far) Ukraine and China. Is this not the very definition of a Manchurian Candidate? Or as my father called them: TRAITORS.

China's mantra: We have a friend in Joe Biden.
What does that have to do with the fact that Orientals succeed and prosper in the United States? They deserve it because of their superior intelligence and good work habits.

RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR: A Life History Perspective, 2nd Special Abridged Edition​

by Professor J. Philippe Rushton
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2

In 1275 Marco Polo arrived in China from his native Italy to open trade with the Mongol Empire. He found that the Chinese had well built roads, bridges, cities connected by canals, census takers, markets, standardized weights and measures, and not only coins, but paper money as well. Even a postal system was in existence. All of these made him marvel when he compared the Chinese to what he saw in Europe and the Middle East. Even though he was an Italian, proud of his people and well aware of the greatness of Ancient Rome, Marco Polo wrote: "Surely there is no more intelligentrace on earth than the Chinese."

Historical research bears out Marco Polo's impressions. As early as 360 B.C., the Chinese used the cross bow and changed the face of warfare. Around 200-100 B.C., the Chinese used written exams to choose people for the civil service, two thousand years before Britain. The Chinese used printing about 800 A.D., some 600 years before Europe saw Gutenberg's first Bible. Paper money was used in China in 1300, but not in Europe until the 19th and 20th centuries. By 1050 Chinese chemists had made gunpowder, hand grenades, fire arrows, and rockets of oil and poison gas. By 1100, factories in China with 40,000 workers were making rockets. Flame throwers, guns, and cannons were used in China by the 13th century, about 100 years before Europe.

The Chinese used the magnetic compass as early as the 1st century. It is not found in European records until 1190. In 1422, seventy years before Columbus's three small ships crossed the Atlantic, the Chinese reached the east coast of Africa. They came in a great fleet of 65 ocean going ships filled with 27,000 soldiers and their horses, and a year's supply of grain, meat, and wine. With their gunpowder weapons, navigation, accurate maps and magnetic compasses, the Chinese could easily have gone around the tip of Africa and "discovered" Europe!

In the last five centuries, the European nations leapfrogged over the Chinese in science and technology. Since 1950, however, Japan has beaten the West in the production of many high-tech products. Other Pacific Rim countries (China, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea) now follow Japan's path.

MAGA fanatics are poorly educated whites who cannot compete with Orientals.
That doesn't matter. Our President is supposed to act in the best interests of the US, not pander to China and corporate America for kickbacks. Love of cheap labor is just a substitution for slavery. Our President's love affair with communist China is unhealthy. MAGA

Statista

Median household income in the United States in 2022, by race and ethnicity(in U.S. dollars)​

U.S. median household income 2022, by race and ethnicity​

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 3, 2023
In 2022, the gross median household income for Asian households in the United States stood at 108,700 U.S. dollars.

What does that have to do with the fact that Orientals succeed and prosper in the United States? They deserve it because of their superior intelligence and good work habits.
Whoa wait a minute there, Grand Wizard. Stop denying that white supremacy is woven into the fabric of America and holding back all minorities. If Asians can prosper in this country, what is the reason blacks are under performing?

BTW, my woke friend, the term “oriental” is an aesthetic style, not a descriptor of people.

That doesn't matter. Our President is supposed to act in the best interests of the US, not pander to China and corporate America for kickbacks. Love of cheap labor is just a substitution for slavery. Our President's love affair with communist China is unhealthy. MAGA
Business Insider

Donald Trump called Chinese leader Xi Jinping a 'brilliant man' and said there is no one in Hollywood with the good looks or brains to play him in a movie​

Aditi Bharade
Wed, Apr 12, 2023·

Former President Donald Trump gushed about Chinese leader Xi Jinping in an interview on Fox News, calling him a "brilliant man" and praising his good looks.

During a sit-down interview on Tuesday night, Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked Trump how smart he thinks Xi is.

Trump replied: "Top of the line."

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead. In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement. Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few years later, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites. By 1969, Chinese as a group outearned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing.

Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

It's really nice to see China and Korea return the favor and allow whites to move their by the millions, own businesses, run for office become a mayor of a big city and have a Holiday Party for electeds of non Chinese origin.

BTW, my woke friend, the term “oriental” is an aesthetic style, not a descriptor of people.
What I mean by "Oriental" is China, and nations that learned civilization from China, specifically Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. I do not use the word "Oriental" as a term of derogation, because I prefer Orientals to people of my own race.

It's really nice to see China and Korea return the favor and allow whites to move their by the millions, own businesses, run for office become a mayor of a big city and have a Holiday Party for electeds of non Chinese origin.
I believe you are being sarcastic. Oriental countries prefer to retain homogeneous populations. In this they show their wisdom. Nevertheless, this is inconvenient for me because I prefer Orientals to people of my own race, and I would rather have no contact with Negroes at all.

Forum List

Back