What path are we on...do we continue to decriminalize until we have no criminals?

Oh no, my rant is not isolated to the pot issue.
Something on your mind?

That is the only thing I have heard people talking about decriminalizing

Haha...come on man, you haven’t heard about this sanctuary city bullshit and the undermining of federal law?
You can’t spin it bud.

So, in your little world sanctuary cities is the same as decriminalizing?

Well shit, my little county would be hated by you since we just voted to become a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws. How dare us! :21::21::21::21:

Hold on a minute...is this playground semantics?
So when a city and or state declares sanctuary for illegal aliens you don’t see that as decriminalizing unlawful entry?

I suppose, never really thought about it that way, but it is not incorrect I guess.

It doesn’t stop there...I could go on and on. Mexifornia has bent over backwards tailoring laws to better suit its new citizen.

That is the only thing I have heard people talking about decriminalizing

Haha...come on man, you haven’t heard about this sanctuary city bullshit and the undermining of federal law?
You can’t spin it bud.

Well shit, my little county would be hated by you since we just voted to become a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws. How dare us! :21::21::21::21:

So when a city and or state declares sanctuary for illegal aliens you don’t see that as decriminalizing unlawful entry?

I suppose, never really thought about it that way, but it is not incorrect I guess.

It doesn’t stop there...I could go on and on. Mexifornia has bent over backwards tailoring laws to better suit its new citizen.

Cheap labor is hard to get!! :21:

You can’t spin it bud.

Cheap labor is hard to get!! :21:

That’s what the Mexicrats tell us anyway...I say fuck it, on that theory let’s go old school and pluck some Negroes from the jungles of Africa. I could employ Army’s for a case of Top Ramen as compensation...huh?

Forum List

Back