What path are we on...do we continue to decriminalize until we have no criminals?

That’s fine but it’s also different from your OP. You are objecting to modifying laws because you think it will cater to criminals. But would you sing the same tune with deregulation?

False equivalency bud...regulation / deregulation of industry and commerce has nothing to do with criminality / criminalization.
Don’t try too hard bud.
But they are similar. Laws and regulations are set up to protect and serve the general welfare of our citizens. Laws are usingally there to protect people from harm and keep order. Regulations are there to protect people from being abused, deceived, and also harmed. They aren’t so different.

Do you support more laws and less regulations. If so then why?

Start another thread and I’ll engage. This one is about law and order and not regulations.
No prob, I’ll stick to laws. Just wanted to plant the seed for the parallel to deregulation as there may be some hypocrisy there. Stronger regulation of our citizens from the police via law enforcement vs. less regulation of our businesses... doesn’t really add up

Fine but the punishment increases. You traffic or sell drugs, death penalty, summary execution the next day. We'll clean this mess up quickly. Your country traffics drugs into our country we bomb your capital city to rubble.
helps too if the President isn't in on it like Obama letting terrorists sell opioids to fiancé terrorism

What path are we on...do we continue to decriminalize until we have no criminals?

I have a better idea. Let's help people. Not lock them up based on race.

(sigh) Republicans wouldn't understand. Republicans, when looking at black survivors, only see looters, but when looking at white survivors, only see "finders".

looter.jpg

But they are similar. Laws and regulations are set up to protect and serve the general welfare of our citizens. Laws are usingally there to protect people from harm and keep order. Regulations are there to protect people from being abused, deceived, and also harmed. They aren’t so different.

Do you support more laws and less regulations. If so then why?

I support common sense, there half the laws and regulations were just deleted.
Well there we go we can agree. I support common sense too!

And it’s common sense to reform many of our laws and sentencing practices so we aren’t jailing so many people... especially for drug related offenses

Just because I don't want to jail them doesn't mean I don't want to punish them, just saying.
What do you have in mind?

You steal, public beating.
Ha, they used to do that. You were born in the wrong era

Sharia Law!!!

Its not okay to steal, you will be punished.
But lying and adultery are OK, right?

I don't understand how Trump signed contracts with people who did the work and then he refused to pay them and that's not considered stealing. I guess that proves that it's only OK if Republicans do it.

DesperateDean...you’re a talking point parrot, you do no research to verify validity of anything...you see a meme posted that fits what you want to believe so it becomes fact in your tiny mind...you can’t be taken seriously by anyone sane...you have proven that many times before.

Last edited:

I have a better idea. Let's help people. Not lock them up based on race.

(sigh) Republicans wouldn't understand. Republicans, when looking at black survivors, only see looters, but when looking at white survivors, only see "finders".

looter.jpg

You think only Republicans have reinforced and created stereotypes?

Sharia Law!!!

Its not okay to steal, you will be punished.
But lying and adultery are OK, right?

I don't understand how Trump signed contracts with people who did the work and then he refused to pay them and that's not considered stealing. I guess that proves that it's only OK if Republicans do it.

Breaking the law vs your deflection...remove yourself from my sight. :eusa_hand:

I support common sense, there half the laws and regulations were just deleted.

And it’s common sense to reform many of our laws and sentencing practices so we aren’t jailing so many people... especially for drug related offenses

Just because I don't want to jail them doesn't mean I don't want to punish them, just saying.

See they stopped and the stealing shit got out of hand.

See they stopped and the stealing shit got out of hand.
Did it get worse? I haven’t seen stats on it. I know the people revolted a few times and changed the laws

As the average citizen of America becomes of less ‘quality’ we continue to rewrite laws to favor those who can’t follow the rules.
So...where are we headed? The writing is on the wall...no?

This is another anti-pot rant by you...isn't it?

As the average citizen of America becomes of less ‘quality’ we continue to rewrite laws to favor those who can’t follow the rules.

We could always decriminalize bank robbery. The banks probably deserve it....

Libs would be all for it so long as the cash ended up in the hands of illegals and other filthy bottom feeders.

Oh no, my rant is not isolated to the pot issue.
Something on your mind?

That is the only thing I have heard people talking about decriminalizing

Something on your mind?

Haha...come on man, you haven’t heard about this sanctuary city bullshit and the undermining of federal law?
You can’t spin it bud.

Something on your mind?

Haha...come on man, you haven’t heard about this sanctuary city bullshit and the undermining of federal law?
You can’t spin it bud.

So, in your little world sanctuary cities is the same as decriminalizing?

Well shit, my little county would be hated by you since we just voted to become a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws. How dare us! :21::21::21::21:

Something on your mind?

You can’t spin it bud.

Well shit, my little county would be hated by you since we just voted to become a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws. How dare us! :21::21::21::21:

Hold on a minute...is this playground semantics?
So when a city and or state declares sanctuary for illegal aliens you don’t see that as decriminalizing unlawful entry?

Something on your mind?

You can’t spin it bud.

Hold on a minute...is this playground semantics?
So when a city and or state declares sanctuary for illegal aliens you don’t see that as decriminalizing unlawful entry?

I suppose, never really thought about it that way, but it is not incorrect I guess.

Forum List

Back