Are we ever going to see a return to high playing plant jobs with pension plans, $35 an hour, and double time overtime pay.?

Then what do you think is the future of the American middle-class if you believe that to be the case? in a country of over 330 million people.

Is there going to be a new sector for the American middle class. In the past it was steel and Auto. What will it be in the future if anything?
See
Russian Revolution
French Revolution

When the gap between rich and poor grows to an intolerable level.. The rich will be no more.

No.

And we're also not bringing back
Buggy drivers
Picking cotton by hand
Streetlight lighters...

Technology has evolved those jobs into extinction and those remaining are low skill roles.
Most of these workers could have migrated into technical roles but there are those who, like coal miners, simply refuse to recognize the world for what it is.
What do you think the future of the American middle class is? Do you think we will have a universal basic income?

See
Russian Revolution
French Revolution

When the gap between rich and poor grows to an intolerable level.. The rich will be no more.
Do you think there’s going to be some kind of a communist revolution? I sure hope that never happens.

I want to see another Hendry Ford. Or Rockefeller somebody who has a vision to create millions of middle-class jobs for this country. I think America is a dump in many ways today. I think left-wing BLM culture is an abomination. The feminization of men. The weakness of American society. It sure is a disgrace to the great men and women of the 1950s these were our ancestors.

I think Americans society was much better in the 40s and 50s well back in those days the black and white man were doing much better than today. They could easily get a middle-class job. My white grandfather had a black boss in the 1950s. The left wing has big misconceptions and outright lies on what American history was.

What do you think the future of the American middle class is? Do you think we will have a universal basic income?
The trend says the middle class will continue to shrink until it is all but gone.
The gap between rich and poor, with no middle class to serve as a buffer, will drive a revolution and the rich will cease to exist.

"Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we can never satisfy the rich"
"Bulls make money, Bears make money, pigs get eaten."

MAGA has the idea but they're on the wrong side.
They fight for the powerful.
When their need has passed the powerful, whom they serve, will cast them aside.
And when those they abuse come to power...MAGA will be a useless relic to be disposed of like last week's trash.

The trend says the middle class will continue to shrink until it is all but gone.
The gap between rich and poor, with no middle class to serve as a buffer, will drive a revolution and the rich will cease to exist.

"Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we can never satisfy the rich"
"Bulls make money, Bears make money, pigs get eaten."

MAGA has the idea but they're on the wrong side.
They fight for the powerful.
When their need has passed the powerful, whom they serve, will cast them aside.
And when those they abuse come to power...MAGA will be a useless relic to be disposed of like last week's trash.
So you don’t think there will be some kind of communist revolution. But you believe it’s possible that there will be some kind of a revolution in America to remove the so-called rich?

I sure hope that we can avoid violence and some kind of a Civil War.

We can look at American history. Just look at what happened in the 20th century with regards to the growth of the middle-class. You see we didn’t have any kind of a communist revolution in America. We did have a sort of automotive revolution. And we had great Auto leaders, and also people from the steel industry and oil industry with a strong business idea that made them billions of dollars but also help to create the American middle class. And I think we also had a great government in those days. It seems to be obvious that the CEOs, the American citizen, and the government were all working together in a very good fashion in the middle of the 20th century.

I think that some of the roadblocks to another powerful American middle-class today is drug addiction, the feminization of men. The popularity of anti-Americanism from the left wing.

For whatever problems folks think that Donald Trump has, he has to be a better alternative compared to whatever kind of anti-Americanism that the left offers. I mean look at the economy today the left and Democrats are not doing anything to help the middle class the price of a home is double what it was under Trump. The interest rates on loans have tripled. The left is complaining about things that are nonexistent like white supremacy. They are dividing people by race. It seems like they never talk about actual kitchen table stuff like universal healthcare, having a strong middle class.

The average American can’t afford a home in 99% of the country.

Whatever the case is whether it’s Biden or Trump, I simply want to see another prosperous middle-class in this country because that is what made America grade. Without a strong middle-class, the country will suffer. And we have hundreds of millions of people living in this country, we have to do something to switch the current status quo up. And if it’s going to be the Democrats that save the day they need to get rid of cancel culture and wokeness.

Thanks for the post. My father and Uncle were UAW members who worked for Ford. My grandfather worked for Bethlehem steel for over 30 years. Wow those were the days. This country ain’t what it used to be.

What do you think the future of the American middle classes? Do you think we will have a basic universal income?

Do you think there will be some kind of a new sector like the other poster talked about. A new sector that perhaps creates millions of jobs for people who want to get into the American middle class?

I’m voting for Donald Trump. I think the Democrat party of today is an absolute disgrace to what it was in the middle of the 20th century. That’s my position on the matter of politics.. but I’m interested in your opinion on what is the future of the American middle-class?

My friend, the American middle class has no future, and that is a sad thing to say.

From the poor to the middle class, people have always tried to move up! Let us suppose.............which is kind of questionable............that an auto worker that was FORCED to take a 401K, invested in NVIDIA, through their stock, or maybe through things like Fidelity NASDAQ, which invested between 20 and 25% in NVDIA.

Now for those not in the know.............and you can check with your heroes Golfing Gator and Mac The Knife...........if YOU would have invested 1000 bucks in NVIDIA 24 months ago, that 1000 bucks would be worth 300,000 dollars.

But wait! We autoworkers..... and God protects DRUNKS and DUMMIES, some invested in Fidelity NASDAQ. Guess what! They (Fidelity NASDAQ) invested over 20% in NVIDIA. We MADE MORE money in 2 years, then we ever made working for the auto companies in a 2 year period. Doesn't mean we/they are brilliant, just means, we got lucky.

Now, you want to punish us! We are the rich; really! What we are is AMERICANS.............and guess what, you are correct............this election is the end all, be all.

I wish we had a better candidate, but I am extremely satisfied your candidate is sooooooooo bad. This means you have to answer questions, for which you have no answers. Somehow, most of us find that comforting-)

Do you think there’s going to be some kind of a communist revolution? I sure hope that never happens.

I want to see another Hendry Ford. Or Rockefeller somebody who has a vision to create millions of middle-class jobs for this country. I think America is a dump in many ways today. I think left-wing BLM culture is an abomination. The feminization of men. The weakness of American society. It sure is a disgrace to the great men and women of the 1950s these were our ancestors.

I think Americans society was much better in the 40s and 50s well back in those days the black and white man were doing much better than today. They could easily get a middle-class job. My white grandfather had a black boss in the 1950s. The left wing has big misconceptions and outright lies on what American history was.
Communist? Do try to keep your fear mongering out of it.
Was the French revolution communist?
OR was it a revolution bought on by a wealth disparity that we cannot comprehend.
(maybe watch History of the World Part 1 to get some concept)

The people of this world would only be so lucky.

Housing prices are getting beyond the reach of any but the top earners.
Rentals are approaching those levels
Auto insurance is becoming unaffordable meaning many will be without transportation. Try living outside a big city with nothing but your feet. No car? No work. No work, no money. No money no home...

We see all this but blind ourselves to its effect because, well, my guess is that it's too big a pill to swallow.

How do we avoid the inevitable without creating that inevitability?

Thing is, we won't have to worry about climate change. If it don't kill us, the revolution will.
Also immigration, DEI, God, abortion, and QUEERS aren't going to matter anymore either.

Between civil war and revolution I'm guessing a death toll between war, disease, and privation in the 4 billion plus range. And that's if they don't break out the nukes.

The powerful will NOT surrender easily.

Don't listen to me.
The facts are there. All you need do is play every scenario. You won't find any happy ones.

Last edited:
My friend, the American middle class has no future, and that is a sad thing to say.

From the poor to the middle class, people have always tried to move up! Let us suppose.............which is kind of questionable............that an auto worker that was FORCED to take a 401K, invested in NVIDIA, through their stock, or maybe through things like Fidelity NASDAQ, which invested between 20 and 25% in NVDIA.

Now for those not in the know.............and you can check with your heroes Golfing Gator and Mac The Knife...........if YOU would have invested 1000 bucks in NVIDIA 24 months ago, that 1000 bucks would be worth 300,000 dollars.

But wait! We autoworkers..... and God protects DRUNKS and DUMMIES, some invested in Fidelity NASDAQ. Guess what! They (Fidelity NASDAQ) invested over 20% in NVIDIA. We MADE MORE money in 2 years, then we ever made working for the auto companies in a 2 year period. Doesn't mean we/they are brilliant, just means, we got lucky.

Now, you want to punish us! We are the rich; really! What we are is AMERICANS.............and guess what, you are correct............this election is the end all, be all.

I wish we had a better candidate, but I am extremely satisfied your candidate is sooooooooo bad. This means you have to answer questions, for which you have no answers. Somehow, most of us find that comforting-)
Agreed with your points but just one thing here. What do you mean “your candidate”.?

I’m voting for Donald Trump brother.

Thanks for the post. My father and Uncle were UAW members who worked for Ford. My grandfather worked for Bethlehem steel for over 30 years. Wow those were the days. This country ain’t what it used to be.

What do you think the future of the American middle classes? Do you think we will have a basic universal income?

Do you think there will be some kind of a new sector like the other poster talked about. A new sector that perhaps creates millions of jobs for people who want to get into the American middle class?

I’m voting for Donald Trump. I think the Democrat party of today is an absolute disgrace to what it was in the middle of the 20th century. That’s my position on the matter of politics.. but I’m interested in your opinion on what is the future of the American middle-class?

Your unions are why cars are so expensive and poorer quality than cars built by foreign companies here in the USA. I just bought a new 2024 car. I looked at numerous manufacturers and discovered I got the most for my money from Toyota which was built in my home state of Kentucky. I have been a Ford man from my first car to my last car, but I could not afford the additional $5000 I would have paid for a stripped-down economy car instead of my fully loaded Camry.

As far as steel goes, the unions made US steel so expensive it was easily undercut by foreign sources. Unions worked themselves out of competition and the steel companies died. Look at Birmingham Alabama today and see how the steel industry was compared to today, where it is non-existent.

Those high wages destroyed the industry.

My father was union and worked for GE for 26 years. When he retired, the company started downhill and his plant is about 1/5th it's original size and is owned by China! The unions worked the company down so badly the company sold out.

Do you think we will soon have a universal basic income?

In a country of over 330 million people and growing. With robots and artificial intelligence on the rise, what will become of the future?

Will the American middle class disappear at some point?
I think people need to realize that higher education is and has for some time been critical to staying ahead of the curve. The 1% certainly educate their children and help guide them into the professional world.

Forum List

Back