What Liberal News Sources Aren't Telling You About the IG Report

this bullshit again.

FOUR SAID IT - the rest had nothing to do with it but just went with "echo chamber" talk.

Four said it, the other 13 concurred. I'm not sure why you think this is a winning talking point. The Russians meddled.

If anything, I suspect that the Intel Agencies are downplaying how much the Russians meddled, because they don't want to look like they messed up.

for hillarys mails - if trump did this very same thing you would NOT be defending the practice. besides, as soon as she used it for gov business she must comply with gov laws WHICH INCLUDE email retention policies.

Jared is using "Whatsapp" to do government business. I don't give a fuck about that, either.

Point was, when you guys started asking for emails, she had already been gone for a couple of years... why would she still have that stuff?

if you're just cleaning up old mail, why try to strip header information? please tell me a good burger king whopper as to how this is ok.

god damn you do just make this up as needed.

Because the information wasn't that critical... it was actually a PRESS RELEASE she was supposed to announce on television that day.
how exactly was it proven they meddled?

and she started deleting them the day she was initially asked.

"concurred" - so you admit you lied for effect. got it.

friggin tool.

How do you figure that they were "rightfully concerned?" After a slew of investigations and tons of money they still have NOTHING. I know your handlers are telling you something different, but those are cold hard facts.

Hard cold facts- 17 intelligence agencies said Russia tried to interfere in our election.

Funny you think Trump has done something but the Hillary email scam, which she CLEARLY did, doesn't mean anythiing. She deleted a bunch of emails to keep them from being found, but hey, that is cool and totally legal.(not) You guys are deranged.

Okay, um... most people delete old emails when they are done with them. In fact, it's a good practice to delete old emails.

If she hadn't deleted them, you'd have claimed she was retaining information she no longer needed.
this bullshit again.

FOUR SAID IT - the rest had nothing to do with it but just went with "echo chamber" talk.

for hillarys mails - if trump did this very same thing you would NOT be defending the practice. besides, as soon as she used it for gov business she must comply with gov laws WHICH INCLUDE email retention policies.

also:
https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/11...mmary-of-fbi-report-on-hillary-clinton-email/

Feb. 1, 2013: Hillary’s last day as secretary of state. She fails to produce her federal records as required by law.

Summer of 2014: State Dept. notifies Hillary aide Cheryl Mills that it will be requesting Hillary’s work emails.

March 3, 2015: House Benghazi committee requests Hillary attorneys at Williams & Connolly to preserve and produce all documents and media related to her two clintonemail.com known addresses. (NOTE - ALL DOCUMENTS AND MEDIA)

Oct. 28, 2015: State Dept. sends formal request to Hillary and other former secretaries asking for their work-related emails. Hillary directs attorneys Kendall and Mills to oversee.

and:
Bombshell: In Newly-Released Email, Hillary Orders Aide to Strip Classified Marking

if you're just cleaning up old mail, why try to strip header information? please tell me a good burger king whopper as to how this is ok.

Numerous people in the Trump administration, including his children, have been using non-government emails and messaging apps to conduct official business with no oversight.

So its it ok or is it not ok? If it is NOT ok then Hillary should be convicted along with the folks you are accusing in the Trump administration. If you don't think Hillary should have been held accountable, then I guess you don
t have a beef now either.
No one is getting convicted unless you show intent they are doing so to avoid accountability which is pretty hard to show.

we have proven they falsified evidence
we have proven they set people up
we have proven they lied when they said the steele report wasn't used
we have proven their hate for trump
we have proven they had "insurance policies"

and you need more.

yet "can you look into that" is a high crime and trump needs to go.

fuck that shit.

All I need is for people to not exaggerate or repeat falsehoods about what has been proven.

There were lies and omissions on the FISA warrant. No one was "set up" in fact the Horowitz report indicates there was no indication there was anything of the sort. I don't know where you got that they said the Steele report wasn't used. Some people showed they had bias against Trump. A lot of other people had no such evidence.

You all should apply the same standards for Trump as you do these FBI staff and see where that gets you.
When are you going to quit lying? The stuff you post is almost 100% lies.
so...business as usual.

Do you have so little courage in your convictions that you won’t allow them to be challenged?
challenge away. but stop being stupid and trying to sell me your idiocy.

It seems you are most enraged when people ask you why you believe your warped reality.

I don’t actually think you care what I think, but the thought of having to defend one’s beliefs is what drives people back to the echo chamber.

How do you figure that they were "rightfully concerned?" After a slew of investigations and tons of money they still have NOTHING. I know your handlers are telling you something different, but those are cold hard facts.

Hard cold facts- 17 intelligence agencies said Russia tried to interfere in our election.

Funny you think Trump has done something but the Hillary email scam, which she CLEARLY did, doesn't mean anythiing. She deleted a bunch of emails to keep them from being found, but hey, that is cool and totally legal.(not) You guys are deranged.

Okay, um... most people delete old emails when they are done with them. In fact, it's a good practice to delete old emails.

If she hadn't deleted them, you'd have claimed she was retaining information she no longer needed.
this bullshit again.

also:
https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/11...mmary-of-fbi-report-on-hillary-clinton-email/

Feb. 1, 2013: Hillary’s last day as secretary of state. She fails to produce her federal records as required by law.

Summer of 2014: State Dept. notifies Hillary aide Cheryl Mills that it will be requesting Hillary’s work emails.

March 3, 2015: House Benghazi committee requests Hillary attorneys at Williams & Connolly to preserve and produce all documents and media related to her two clintonemail.com known addresses. (NOTE - ALL DOCUMENTS AND MEDIA)

Oct. 28, 2015: State Dept. sends formal request to Hillary and other former secretaries asking for their work-related emails. Hillary directs attorneys Kendall and Mills to oversee.

and:
Bombshell: In Newly-Released Email, Hillary Orders Aide to Strip Classified Marking

Numerous people in the Trump administration, including his children, have been using non-government emails and messaging apps to conduct official business with no oversight.
i am not going to play this @gmail.com vs. my own private server game crap. been in IT for 30+ years and know the differences. go do the "i'm a dumbass" dance elsewhere.
Sure there’s differences but when it comes to government use and record keeping, there are no differences. (Oh and Trump’s kids don’t just use Gmail accounts, they have their own private servers).

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

So its it ok or is it not ok? If it is NOT ok then Hillary should be convicted along with the folks you are accusing in the Trump administration. If you don't think Hillary should have been held accountable, then I guess you don
No one is getting convicted unless you show intent they are doing so to avoid accountability which is pretty hard to show.
https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/11/hillary-clintons-email-the-definitive-timeline/

Nov. 7: Judicial Watch files Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request with State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information.

December: I (then at CBS News) file a Freedom of Information Act request with the State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information. A response is due within about 30 days under the law. However, it is not provided.

-----
March 22: “Guccifer” hacks Clinton’s emails via Clinton aide’s account. This showed that Clinton had received sensitive, confidential information on what was later revealed to be the private server she improperly used for government business.

August: Congress subpoenas Benghazi documents.

Nov. 26: State Dept. tells me (then at CBS News) that it has posted all documents responsive to my Benghazi FOI request from Dec. 2012. This was later proven untrue since Clinton had withheld many documents, and also the State Dept. provided additional responsive documents to me in April of 2016, three and a half years late.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

and feel free to read on how she was asked time and time again and she never complied. printed e-mails won't contain header info and can be forged. given she was hiding so much it's NOT a reach to think she could have done this here.

now i simply ask you - if trump were doing this, would you go "all good, no harm no foul" or would you be livid?

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

i am not going to play this @gmail.com vs. my own private server game crap. been in IT for 30+ years and know the differences. go do the "i'm a dumbass" dance elsewhere.
Sure there’s differences but when it comes to government use and record keeping, there are no differences. (Oh and Trump’s kids don’t just use Gmail accounts, they have their own private servers).
link on the private server.

Trump's most senior staff use a private email server

if this is the RNC server as the article states, it's not a private server sitting in their basement now is it? and as long as they are following the laws around this and FW'd the mail to where they should be FW'd so copies can be seen by anyone at any time, who cares?

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/11/hillary-clintons-email-the-definitive-timeline/

Nov. 7: Judicial Watch files Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request with State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information.

December: I (then at CBS News) file a Freedom of Information Act request with the State Dept. for Benghazi-related emails and other information. A response is due within about 30 days under the law. However, it is not provided.

-----
March 22: “Guccifer” hacks Clinton’s emails via Clinton aide’s account. This showed that Clinton had received sensitive, confidential information on what was later revealed to be the private server she improperly used for government business.

Nov. 26: State Dept. tells me (then at CBS News) that it has posted all documents responsive to my Benghazi FOI request from Dec. 2012. This was later proven untrue since Clinton had withheld many documents, and also the State Dept. provided additional responsive documents to me in April of 2016, three and a half years late.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

and feel free to read on how she was asked time and time again and she never complied. printed e-mails won't contain header info and can be forged. given she was hiding so much it's NOT a reach to think she could have done this here.

now i simply ask you - if trump were doing this, would you go "all good, no harm no foul" or would you be livid?

They dont care. Democrats are beyond reproach, plus their handlers on the MSM wouldn't approve.

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

-----

Clinton responded to the State Dept request for her emails. You can list any FOIA request you want but those don’t go to Clinton who had left her position by then.

The State Dept is miles behind normal businesses in terms of data management (a given reason Clinton used her personal server anyway) and printing emails for review was standard practice in the agency. Anything can be forged.

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

if this is the RNC server as the article states, it's not a private server sitting in their basement now is it? and as long as they are following the laws around this and FW'd the mail to where they should be FW'd so copies can be seen by anyone at any time, who cares?

It was more than just the RNC email server.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html

Who can tell if they’re following the laws and FW’d copies of all relevant emails? It’s impossible to oversee and depends entirely on trust.

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

-----

They dont care. Democrats are beyond reproach, plus their handlers on the MSM wouldn't approve.
they want facts then laugh when provided. they return with emotional outbursts and claiming you're doing the ECHO CHAMBER shit while they pass off the democratic bullets on the topic from their ever changing platform powerpoint.

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html

Who can tell if they’re following the laws and FW’d copies of all relevant emails? It’s impossible to oversee and depends entirely on trust.
then they should go check and make sure they are. hold them accountable. why you think i only want 1 side to be held accountable is beyond me. if they are doing something wrong, stop them. call them on it.

but you have zero idea, you just need the cover to hide behind.

Liberal news sources such as the New York Times and Washington Post, not to mention CNN and MSNBC, have pounced on the finding that the investigation was not politically motivated, but they have ignored virtually everything else in the report because the report documents, among other things, that the FISA memo was full of lies.
I call bullshit. Here's an example, a Wa Po headline from today..........
Inspector general says the FBI is not vindicated by his report on Trump campaign probe
Here is one from the NYT.........
Horowitz Hearing Highlights: Watchdog Warns Against Exonerating F.B.I. in Russia Inquiry, Pointing to Flaws
"Senators and the inspector general painted a scathing portrait of the F.B.I., with Republicans accusing agents of exploiting rules and joining Democrats in demanding a surveillance overhaul."

The few shows on MSNBC I've watched all have made a point of mentioning the seriousness of the misconduct.

You folks can jump and scream and whine and bitch all you like. The IG report shows there was no witch hunt, the investigation wasn't a sham, and as much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to play the victimhood card there is no evidence the FBI was "out to get him."

If they were, they would have blown up his campaign by going public with their investigation in his campaign's contacts with Russians. Kinda like Comey blew up Clinton's campaign.

IG report shows that either the FBI was grossly inept, biased or both. The only explanation for saying otherwise is NOT reading the report.

They attempted to survell Carter Page in Aug. of 2016. They went to the FISA court and asked for their blessing, which they did NOT get, since they diidn't have any evidence. Then, McCabe desides to use the Steele dossier as a reason to get a FISA warrant. We all know the origins of this phony dossier. On top of all of that, they failed to report information from informants that suggested there was no reason for a warrant. They also altered emails to make their case look better to the court.

In the report, Horrowitz said there were "factual misstatements omissions" that when " “taken together resulted in [surveillance] applications that made it appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case.”

Sorry, but this coupled with text messages from FBI officials showing CLEAR bias against Trump, tends to raise the eyebrow of any reasonable person.
What's clear is you folks have so much invested in the idea of bias even when no evidence of such was found you simply must persist.

The Great Gaslighting, Or Inside the Great ‘Predication’ Debate
The Great Gaslighting, Or Inside the Great 'Predication' Debate

"What was eventually proven about the Trump campaign’s actions may remain a matter of controversy. But the idea that there wasn’t enough evidence or “predicate” to start the probe is simply bizarre and only makes any sense in a climate of long-term distortion, gaslighting and organized lying. It is important to shake those off and see the matter in a clear light."

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

your paywall is blocked so i couldn't read it. however i found the CNN story and there is NOTHING saying she owns the server. a "private" server is ambigious as best and not the same as having an HP Proliant DL360 in her basement where she controls everything. if this is on a hosted system (say rackmount.com and she runs a domain off of it) then rackmount can and does back everything up and she would NOT be able to delete it. the Gov can step in at any time and request all the info they would desire and she couldn't stop it.

apples / oranges thing but hey - like i said. any cover in a storm.

I would say Christopher Steele should testify in front of the Senate, so we can get to the bottom of it,

he claims 70-90% in the dossier is true, I for one believe Tramp and Russia were involved for a long time, and colluded with them.
------------------------------------------------------------------

The FBI agent falsely asserted Page’s relationship was “outside scope” of the investigation because it dated back to when Page lived in Moscow from 2004 to 2007.

“This representation, however, was contrary to information that the other agency had provided to the FBI in August 2016, which stated that Page was approved as an ‘operational contact’ of the other agency from 2008 to 2013 (after Page had left Moscow),” the IG report stated.

FBI Didn't Tell Surveillance Court That Carter Page Was ‘Operational Contact’ For CIA With ‘Positive Assessment’
------------------------------------------------------------

I believe they had every right to FISA him.

Even is Trump did (which he did not), collusion is NOT illegal.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo...my bitch lost and now i am going to be mad at the system we've had since 1787.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo

let's be clear - trump won.
I'm becoming convinced that it's more than that.

They've still never got over the Clintoon impeachment and Florida 2000....This is a temper tantrum that has been brewing for two decades.
if you push enough you do get the PAYBACK shit. when that happens any pretense of objectivity and going after trump for valid reasons is done. i've seen more than enough of the rabid left make this claim and when i say "so this is revenge, trump didn't do anything wrong" their wheels come flying off with excuses to try and justify both paths.

quite funny. annoying as hell but may as well laugh.

Liberal news sources such as the New York Times and Washington Post, not to mention CNN and MSNBC, have pounced on the finding that the investigation was not politically motivated, but they have ignored virtually everything else in the report because the report documents, among other things, that the FISA memo was full of lies.
I call bullshit. Here's an example, a Wa Po headline from today..........
Inspector general says the FBI is not vindicated by his report on Trump campaign probe
Here is one from the NYT.........
Horowitz Hearing Highlights: Watchdog Warns Against Exonerating F.B.I. in Russia Inquiry, Pointing to Flaws
"Senators and the inspector general painted a scathing portrait of the F.B.I., with Republicans accusing agents of exploiting rules and joining Democrats in demanding a surveillance overhaul."

The few shows on MSNBC I've watched all have made a point of mentioning the seriousness of the misconduct.

You folks can jump and scream and whine and bitch all you like. The IG report shows there was no witch hunt, the investigation wasn't a sham, and as much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to play the victimhood card there is no evidence the FBI was "out to get him."

If they were, they would have blown up his campaign by going public with their investigation in his campaign's contacts with Russians. Kinda like Comey blew up Clinton's campaign.

IG report shows that either the FBI was grossly inept, biased or both. The only explanation for saying otherwise is NOT reading the report.

They attempted to survell Carter Page in Aug. of 2016. They went to the FISA court and asked for their blessing, which they did NOT get, since they diidn't have any evidence. Then, McCabe desides to use the Steele dossier as a reason to get a FISA warrant. We all know the origins of this phony dossier. On top of all of that, they failed to report information from informants that suggested there was no reason for a warrant. They also altered emails to make their case look better to the court.

In the report, Horrowitz said there were "factual misstatements omissions" that when " “taken together resulted in [surveillance] applications that made it appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case.”

Sorry, but this coupled with text messages from FBI officials showing CLEAR bias against Trump, tends to raise the eyebrow of any reasonable person.
What's clear is you folks have so much invested in the idea of bias even when no evidence of such was found you simply must persist.

The Great Gaslighting, Or Inside the Great ‘Predication’ Debate
The Great Gaslighting, Or Inside the Great 'Predication' Debate

"What was eventually proven about the Trump campaign’s actions may remain a matter of controversy. But the idea that there wasn’t enough evidence or “predicate” to start the probe is simply bizarre and only makes any sense in a climate of long-term distortion, gaslighting and organized lying. It is important to shake those off and see the matter in a clear light."
ROFLMFAO!....The accusation of "gaslighting" from the clowns who believed Schitt when he repeatedly claimed (and was lying out his ass) that he had direct and verifiable evidence of Trump colluding with RUSSIA! to steal the election.

You probably should do some research and reflection, Gomer Pyle.

Self-Awareness | SkillsYouNeed

Definition of INTROSPECTION

2a. Freudian projection
The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

The FBI withheld information from the FISA court that they felt was damning to their case and may prevent them from getting the warrant. That is all you need to know about whether or not they had a motive. if they were truly just trying to get to the bottom of things, they would release all information, but they merely wanted to get Trump. They were acting as prosecutors against Trump vs investigators. It is obvious to anyone who doesn't have TDS.

You already assigned motive to the agents in your first sentence. The IG report stated they could not determine the motive, whether it was intentional or whether it was simply error. It's hard for me to believe it was simply error, but if any of these agents are going to be prosecuted for it, the DOJ needs to do better than "hard for me to believe" and reach a higher bar.
we have proven they falsified evidence
we have proven they set people up
we have proven they lied when they said the steele report wasn't used
we have proven their hate for trump
we have proven they had "insurance policies"

and you need more.

yet "can you look into that" is a high crime and trump needs to go.

fuck that shit.

All I need is for people to not exaggerate or repeat falsehoods about what has been proven.

There were lies and omissions on the FISA warrant. No one was "set up" in fact the Horowitz report indicates there was no indication there was anything of the sort. I don't know where you got that they said the Steele report wasn't used. Some people showed they had bias against Trump. A lot of other people had no such evidence.

You all should apply the same standards for Trump as you do these FBI staff and see where that gets you.

The results of Horowitz finding no bias would be the same as my asking you if your are a libtard. Of course you are going to lie and say "no", Then I asked another biased person if you were a libtard, and they would also say "no".

Horowitz couldn't even interview anyone who was NOT obviously biased against Trump by their own tweets and documented evidence.

then they should go check and make sure they are. hold them accountable. why you think i only want 1 side to be held accountable is beyond me. if they are doing something wrong, stop them. call them on it.

but you have zero idea, you just need the cover to hide behind.

You’re assuming to know what I want.

I don’t actually care that much about any of this. I don’t see Clinton or Trump’s use of private email servers to be any sort of malicious or sinister behavior. It’s done out of convenience for people who have an extremely challenging job (although I don’t actually know what Ivanka does so maybe not her). I find it very far fetched that Clinton could be hiding some grand conspiracy (ala Pizzagate) in an email account. No one at that level is that stupid.

Look, the government is enormous. Just enormous. It doesn’t matter if you like that, that’s just the way it is. I don’t find capturing every scrap of info on every email written every day is going to add much of anything to good governance. Not that we shouldn’t try, I’m just not going to get my pants in a wad if we capture 98% of all communications and not 100%. We aren’t going to put government minders on every employee who’s job it is to monitor all their communications. That’s creepy.

Anyway, that’s my opinion. Feel free to challenge it and I have no problem defending it.

this bullshit again.

also:

and:

Prove it.

Forum List

Back