• Black

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mixed (blk/wht, hisp/blk, NA/blk, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
In general Humans are animals.

We all still have primal instincts, we are territorial, we will defend our family, etc.

What truly separates humans form the animal world?

Communication would be one.

You can communicate all you want, but if the person chooses not to hear what you are saying, it matters very little..

Perfect example is how the far left did not listen to the people and rammed through Obamacare anyway..

This is true. But, I was just answering your question with what came to my mind that separates us from animals. Talk.
So many CHOOSE not to listen. They hear, just do not listen.

You do not think animals do not communicate?

They do, they just do not speak your language..

LOL I knew you were going to say that. That is why I said talking. Of course they communicate. They also learn human words.

(Gracie I am so sorry of I got this off track)

They do talk, do you here a dog bark, a cat meow?

And communication does not have to be verbal either!

Again race has very little to do with things. although many need it to be that way to justify their hatred.

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.
yo momma told chu ta stay away form doze white girls! ya hear me!

THAT'S JUST WHITE WOMEN. THEY DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TESTOSTERONE AS BLACK GIRLS SO THEY ARE COLD HEARTED.

and my race isn't on the list.
Are you alien from Mars or something? Mixed means exactly that if you are not any of the others.

See what i mean? cold hearted, actin' like yo don't understand.

Caucasian can mean ahab. I'm European.
Then you are caucasian. Jeez.

THIS is why I don't post here as much as I used to. Derails, insults, bullshit.

Bah.

So what was the point in trying to do that? So they could claim he was a "racist"?
We can assume that, but I don't know.

See how one party needs the division in order to hold on to their power and many still buy into this religion..

Yes.

I think we got the thread off track. I am not even sure anymore. I don't have the answer Gracie is looking for, but I have thought about it many times. Wondering.

The human race is imperfect, that is for sure.

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

THAT'S JUST WHITE WOMEN. THEY DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TESTOSTERONE AS BLACK GIRLS SO THEY ARE COLD HEARTED.

Are you alien from Mars or something? Mixed means exactly that if you are not any of the others.

Bah.

:( I am sorry. Gracie

it is interesting though.

Not your fault, Kat.

I'm not very good at getting what is in my head out in post form. And some refuse to use their brain to at least try to figure it out and are happy with falling back on the same o same o crap.

I have a headache. Off to other places. I should've went with my instincts and started the thread there instead of here but ascl is not over there and the convo got me curious how many blacks are here. Asians. Hispanics. Native Americans. etc. Mostly I wanted to know how many blacks. Maybe so he wouldn't feel this is just an all white board.

Whatever the case....I'm done.

Bah.

don't apologize for me you cold hearted white woman.

Bah.
i'm not caucasian. I'm European.

Bah.

Not to worry. I wasn't.

Not your fault, Kat.

I'm not very good at getting what is in my head out in post form. And some refuse to use their brain to at least try to figure it out and are happy with falling back on the same o same o crap.

I have a headache. Off to other places. I should've went with my instincts and started the thread there instead of here but ascl is not over there and the convo got me curious how many blacks are here. Asians. Hispanics. Native Americans. etc. Mostly I wanted to know how many blacks. Maybe so he wouldn't feel this is just an all white board.

I understood what you were trying to discuss. I would love to know the actual answer too.

Bah.

Not to worry. I wasn't.
you're just digging yourself deeper.

Not your fault, Kat.

I understood what you were trying to discuss. I would love to know the actual answer too.
I told you what the fucken answer is. you cold, momma!

Not your fault, Kat.

Go have another drink.

Not your fault, Kat.

And another. You are embarrassing yourself.

Not your fault, Kat.

I'm not very good at getting what is in my head out in post form. And some refuse to use their brain to at least try to figure it out and are happy with falling back on the same o same o crap.....

upload_2016-7-27_2-26-56.jpeg

Or perhaps you're having the same problem here that you say you're having with your black friends.

Did you consider that?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not your fault, Kat.

And another. You are embarrassing yourself.
Anyone can see I'm beyond that.

Are you cruising for a black boyfriend?

Is that why you are on this science project?

Not your fault, Kat.

Go have another drink.
i'm sober today. Otherwise i wouldn't have such clarity.

Gracie , Kat ,

There's a book called Black Like Me. It was written by a white guy that, with cosmetic alterations, went undercover as a black man. His experiences showed that people of color are not treated by society the same way that whites are.

You should read it.
But that still does not explain the whys and wherefores. A black person can be loved by a white person but still feel...something missing. Like an adopted child is loved by their parents that adopted them, but something is "missing". Like a twin, who lost their sibling at birth but feel a connection to someone not there.

My brain is going to overload in a few, so I might mull on this then blank out. I have my moments of clarity but it never lasts long. Just sayin'.
Too much blackness gets in the way.

Just as too much whiteness does as well.

Forum List

Back