White people to the back!

White people are stupid to show up for a hate group rally in the first place.

Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.
I can understand that, Asclepias. Perhaps you should get more involved because what you just said sounded much better than what that gal was hollering out. It is all in the delivery, don't you think?
I dont think the people speaking were trained in diplomacy. They dont feel now is the time for niceties I would guess.
If they want to be heard...they need to be represented better, do you agree?

Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.
Your racial hatred is showing.

So when are you going to leave the Democrat plantation?

Most kkk rallies are stupid so stupid people tend to show up.
I was just thinking that! KKK has a guy with 3 teeth that are tobacco stained, heavy drawl, spitting between sentences and maybe scratching his crotch as he makes a speech in their behalf. Stupid is as stupid does. However, if someone better trained and with a tad less tolerant...they would have gotten more members perhaps. I'm betting they are getting A LOT of new members now, though, whereas they have been pretty stagnant for some years.

BLM needs well spoken people to do the representing. Not angry ones spitting on people trying to help...regardless of skin color. Which is what KKKs prob is. They hate blacks, jews, hispanics, you-name-it.

Most kkk rallies are stupid so stupid people tend to show up.
I was just thinking that! KKK has a guy with 3 teeth that are tobacco stained, heavy drawl, spitting between sentences and maybe scratching his crotch as he makes a speech in their behalf. Stupid is as stupid does. However, if someone better trained and with a tad less tolerant...they would have gotten more members perhaps. I'm betting they are getting A LOT of new members now, though, whereas they have been pretty stagnant for some years.

BLM needs well spoken people to do the representing. Not angry ones spitting on people trying to help...regardless of skin color. Which is what KKKs prob is. They hate blacks, jews, hispanics, you-name-it.
I think what happens is that white people expect all Blacks to be passive, tolerant, and inclusive. The reality of the anger Blacks feel is something most whites dont understand. Just like you have outliers in any group you will see the same with Black groups. if all BLM members felt that way then there would be no whites there.

This is nothing more than blacks trying to "repay" whites for events long gone......get to the back of the bus.........racism pure and simple......
:itsok:
Brother Martin didnt do it that way.......ooooops
and then a white guy shot him.
And then y'all got Al Sharpton.
No. Yall got Sharpton. We just laughed at you and let you call him our leader. :laugh:

lol. Blacks and whites need to realize that the whole BLM thing, and the cop killings are paid for, thought up schemes of George Soros' to cause enough trouble and death to warrant martial law. He said that watching people suffer makes him feel exhilarated. Pure evil, and he is winning because the stupids think this is a dem/repub issue. It is not. It is an American/Brussels issue.

This is nothing more than blacks trying to "repay" whites for events long gone......get to the back of the bus.........racism pure and simple......
:itsok:
Brother Martin didnt do it that way.......ooooops
and then a white guy shot him.
IF only he had been in the back........LLMMAAOOOOOO what an idiotic response.......
I agree. Your response was pretty idiotic.

lol. Blacks and whites need to realize that the whole BLM thing, and the cop killings are paid for, thought up schemes of George Soros' to cause enough trouble and death to warrant martial law. He said that watching people suffer makes him feel exhilarated. Pure evil, and he is winning because the stupids think this is a dem/repub issue. It is not. It is an American/Brussels issue.
Who is this George Soros?

Forum List

Back