• Black

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mixed (blk/wht, hisp/blk, NA/blk, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
This is not about killing anyone. This is trying to get "it", whatever "it" is.

Read the link in the OP. About my friend. And Ascl's reply on his girlfriend. There is a connection there. A "knowledge" we cannot understand...nor can they. Something is missing. What is "it"? Maybe if that was figured out..a lot of this angst could be understood and handled better.

And what if everyone were one skin tone? Would we still find some kind of division? Probably. Religion, culture, environment, etc?

I do not care about anyone that wants and cheers when cops are killed (Asclepias)!

When you act like a thug how do you expect to be treated?

The stigma of cops has been passed along since the sixties and they are continuing to create the world they live in, by passing it along.

Just like they claim they will never snitch the police. While the 60's are over many need those days to be alive in order to be in power!
DO NOT DERAIL, please. This is not about the police, thugs, etc. This is about trying to FEEL. SEE. LISTEN. UNDERSTAND. So..knock it off.

Read the link in the OP. About my friend. And Ascl's reply on his girlfriend. There is a connection there. A "knowledge" we cannot understand...nor can they. Something is missing. What is "it"? Maybe if that was figured out..a lot of this angst could be understood and handled better.

And what if everyone were one skin tone? Would we still find some kind of division? Probably. Religion, culture, environment, etc?

I do not care about anyone that wants and cheers when cops are killed (Asclepias)!

The stigma of cops has been passed along since the sixties and they are continuing to create the world they live in, by passing it along.

Just like they claim they will never snitch the police. While the 60's are over many need those days to be alive in order to be in power!

I could be wrong but I think Gracie is trying to say.......forget the cops, forget BLM, forget any ''groups''. Why are we different merely because of skin color.

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.
yo momma told chu ta stay away form doze white girls! ya hear me!

THAT'S JUST WHITE WOMEN. THEY DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TESTOSTERONE AS BLACK GIRLS SO THEY ARE COLD HEARTED.

and my race isn't on the list.

I could be wrong but I think Gracie is trying to say.......forget the cops, forget BLM, forget any ''groups''. Why are we different merely because of skin color.

upload_2016-7-27_1-51-48.jpeg

It's more than skin color.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am pointing out why people are different. Skin color has very little to do it with it these days!

Yet so many still need that stigma (the far left ) so they can keep people divided..

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

THAT'S JUST WHITE WOMEN. THEY DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TESTOSTERONE AS BLACK GIRLS SO THEY ARE COLD HEARTED.

Are you alien from Mars or something? Mixed means exactly that if you are not any of the others.

I am pointing out why people are different. Skin color has very little to do it with it these days!

Yet so many still need that stigma (the far left ) so they can keep people divided..
Then what is the division if not skin color?

If you think about it.........human beings in general can't understand each other, and skin color has nothing to do with that.

Then what is the division if not skin color?

Stigma, actions, the way you treat others, etc.

Many people buy into the propaganda spread, such as the cops are out to get you because you (insert race here)

However when you live in an area that gets most of the 911 calls, how do you expect the police to act?

Why does the hood, have to be the hood?

Because you expect others to take care of your problems?

Personal responsibility can solve many problems..

Are you alien from Mars or something? Mixed means exactly that if you are not any of the others.

See what i mean? cold hearted, actin' like yo don't understand.

Caucasian can mean ahab. I'm European.

If you think about it.........human beings in general can't understand each other, and skin color has nothing to do with that.

In general Humans are animals.

We all still have primal instincts, we are territorial, we will defend our family, etc.

What truly separates humans form the animal world?

We all still have primal instincts, we are territorial, we will defend our family, etc.

Communication would be one.

See what i mean? cold hearted, actin' like yo don't understand.

Caucasian can mean ahab. I'm European.

To some there are only whites (being anything not black) and blacks, remember the far left trying to paint Zimmerman as a "white" Hispanic?

You can communicate all you want, but if the person chooses not to hear what you are saying, it matters very little..

Perfect example is how the far left did not listen to the people and rammed through Obamacare anyway..

You can communicate all you want, but if the person chooses not to hear what you are saying, it matters very little..

Perfect example is how the far left did not listen to the people and rammed through Obamacare anyway..

This is true. But, I was just answering your question with what came to my mind that separates us from animals. Talk.
So many CHOOSE not to listen. They hear, just do not listen.

This is true. But, I was just answering your question with what came to my mind that separates us from animals. Talk.

You do not think animals do not communicate?

They do, they just do not speak your language..

You do not think animals do not communicate?

They do, they just do not speak your language..

LOL I knew you were going to say that. That is why I said talking. Of course they communicate. They also learn human words.

(Gracie I am so sorry of I got this off track)

Forum List

Back