What is White Supremacy?

Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. That's a fact and no protection has any credible information that disputes it.
FALSE! Before BEA changed their numbers, to keep Obama from being shown as the economic failure that he was, the 2016 GDPs sunk, quarter after quarter. I've been posting those charts for years now.

The truth is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you're saying. Obama's 2016 GDPs were sinking and dreadfully low. Trump took the sinking economy and grew it into the impressive one it is today.

Even the current Obama-friendly BEA doesn't hide entirely Obama's lousy record, in his last chance years (2015-2016) and the Trump recovery and impressive GDPs in 2017/2018. Note that the 3.5 the BEA records for Trump was actually 4.2%, before they cooked the numbers.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

U.S. second-quarter GDP growth unrevised at 4.2 percent

GDP Expanded at 4.2% Rate in Second Quarter

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

The BEA was founded by a conservative(Nixon), they are not partial to Obama.

GDP: How Donald Trump's administration is spinning economic numbers

State of the Union 2020: Trump economic claims fact-check
BEA is OBVIOUSLY biased in favor of Obama, as they consistently fix numbers to favor him.

Bullshit. And you've yet to prove otherwise. And Obama is not in office any longer.

No need to favor him.
FALSE! I most certainly HAVE proven that the BEA fixes their numbers to favor Obama, and diminish Trump. I've BEEN doing it for years, by posting the BEA GDP bar graphs which show all the changes they made favoring Obama and diminishing Trump.

Those are the kind of deviations that have a specific purpose to them, not occur naturally.

Last edited:
Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. That's a fact and no protection has any credible information that disputes it.
FALSE! Before BEA changed their numbers, to keep Obama from being shown as the economic failure that he was, the 2016 GDPs sunk, quarter after quarter. I've been posting those charts for years now.

The truth is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you're saying. Obama's 2016 GDPs were sinking and dreadfully low. Trump took the sinking economy and grew it into the impressive one it is today.

Even the current Obama-friendly BEA doesn't hide entirely Obama's lousy record, in his last chance years (2015-2016) and the Trump recovery and impressive GDPs in 2017/2018. Note that the 3.5 the BEA records for Trump was actually 4.2%, before they cooked the numbers.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

U.S. second-quarter GDP growth unrevised at 4.2 percent

GDP Expanded at 4.2% Rate in Second Quarter

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

The BEA was founded by a conservative(Nixon), they are not partial to Obama.

GDP: How Donald Trump's administration is spinning economic numbers

State of the Union 2020: Trump economic claims fact-check
BEA is OBVIOUSLY biased in favor of Obama, as they consistently fix numbers to favor him.

Bullshit. And you've yet to prove otherwise. And Obama is not in office any longer.

No need to favor him.
FALSE! I most certainly HAVE proven that the BEA fixes their numbers to favor Obama, and diminish Trump. I've BEEN doing it for years, by posting the BEA GDP bar graphs which show all the changes they made favoring Obama and diminishing Trump.

Those are the kind of deviations that have a specific purpose to them, not occur naturally.

Not false at all. You likely didn't fact check them.

You have ODS, and personally favor Trump to the point of being a cultist.

You dunce. You're nothing more than a conspiracy theory chaser.
Didn't get the memo ? Leftists' former favorite catchphrase ("conspiracy theory") flaked away about a year ago.

Stop wasting USMB time by posting hot air jibberish, with no substance, sources, links, or anything.

What's wrong? It bothers you when your "stories" are questioned?

You should stop wasting board space with conspiracy theories and whining about AA "ruining your life"
I told you. The "conspiracy theory" line is finished. And the way you defend AA so much, it's become apparent that it is what got you to get a good job, without it you'd be nothing but a street bum.

It's not that I "defend AA" so much, as I disagree with your endless whining that it ruined yours or anyone else's life, and the outright lies that you tell about "hundreds of millions of white people being hurt by it". If you were passed over, you likely were not good enough in the first place.

You have never justified how you arrived at such ridiculous numbers, you just pulled them out of your ass

If your method of reasoning was the same then as it is now, you shouldn't have been allowed to teach in a preschool.

You keep on confirming your idiocy. Of course, I've justified how hundreds of millions of white people have been hurt by Affirmative Action. That's how many whites have lived in America since the 60s.

ALL whites in America who have lived here since the 60s have been victimized. Either by the denial of things (jobs, promotions, college, etc), or simply the possibility of those denials. Every white person has been victimized, just by the existence of AA.

You're the only person I know of who has trouble understanding that. God, you are stupid.

You dunce. You're nothing more than a conspiracy theory chaser.
Didn't get the memo ? Leftists' former favorite catchphrase ("conspiracy theory") flaked away about a year ago.

Stop wasting USMB time by posting hot air jibberish, with no substance, sources, links, or anything.

You should stop wasting board space with conspiracy theories and whining about AA "ruining your life"
I told you. The "conspiracy theory" line is finished. And the way you defend AA so much, it's become apparent that it is what got you to get a good job, without it you'd be nothing but a street bum.

It's not that I "defend AA" so much, as I disagree with your endless whining that it ruined yours or anyone else's life, and the outright lies that you tell about "hundreds of millions of white people being hurt by it". If you were passed over, you likely were not good enough in the first place.

You have never justified how you arrived at such ridiculous numbers, you just pulled them out of your ass

If your method of reasoning was the same then as it is now, you shouldn't have been allowed to teach in a preschool.

You keep on confirming your idiocy. Of course, I've justified how hundreds of millions of white people have been hurt by Affirmative Action. That's how many whites have lived in America since the 60s.

ALL whites in America who have lived here since the 60s have been victimized. Either by the denial of things (jobs, promotions, college, etc), or simply the possibility of those denials. Every white person has been victimized, just by the existence of AA.

You're the only person I know of who has trouble understanding that. God, you are stupid.

Keep posting and validating your obvious ignorance with that lie.

All WHITES in America that have lived since the 60's? ROFLMAO!!

How about the fact that white males as a demographic hold the majority(over 70%) of executive positions in America IN SPITE of AA. Yet they account for 31% of the population?

They certainly are not victims.

What about your thread about the XFL? Their founder/owner is a white male billionaire.

He's no victim

How about the two presidents that signed AA into law

They were not victims.

How about the alleged billionaire that you worship who won't show his taxes and is currently in the white house?

He is no victim either, neither are his family.

I would even bet that there are some white people in this forum who would object to you referring to them as "victims". of any kind.

For you to say ALL white people who have lived since the 60's are victims of AA, verifies that you've proven nothing except that you have a very vivid imagination.....the kind that people are normally institutionalized for.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up protectionist. Your ass is stating factual untruths. Whites have not been hurt by AA because whites exclusively got AA from 1776-1965. And in fact they still do. The facts show that and until you can prove different, shut your fucking mouth. Poof is not you making claims. So show proof.

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Not false at all. You likely didn't fact check them.

You have ODS, and personally favor Trump to the point of being a cultist.
Ha ha. "Fact check" them with whom ? Politifact, or some other Trump bash rag ?

You're the one who personally hates Trump, with TDS, to the point of being a cultist. Trump has had tremendous success as president, and his approval rate is probably about 80%, right now. The left wing media Gallup poll admits to 49% approval rate for Trump (as opposed to 46% Obama after 3 years), but that is almost entirely from Democrats and Independents. Republicans don't answer MSM polls. That why Hillary's numbers were so falsely reported.

So the Gallup poll is about 20 % points off, and the number should be 69%. Then add at least another 6 points for the post-SOTU address bounce, sure to surface in the next polls, + another 5 % account for illegal alien poll response, the numbers which should be subtracted out, since they have no right to vote in elections or polls, or be here , period. Voila, 80 %. Or is that too low ? :biggrin:

OIP.nGs-F2iqub0LvacHt6AMbwHaFn
OIP.1Yy09yO19l1Bl4CbnK37BwHaFY

Shut the fuck up protectionist. Your ass is stating factual untruths. Whites have not been hurt by AA because whites exclusively got AA from 1776-1965. And in fact they still do. The facts show that and until you can prove different, shut your fucking mouth. Poof is not you making claims. So show proof.
Your filthy mouth doesn't do anything here other than show you for the filthy racist pig that you are. I've already given you your "proof", in something far better than the bullshit reports your lying, leftist rags spout out, masquerading as what you laughably call "facts".

I gave you proof in thousands of living bodies in places where AA is at work, racistly hiring minorities and women, at the exclusion of white males - which of course, harms white females along with them (family members). I was even specific. I mentioned James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, FL, and Bay Pines Hospital in St Petersburg, FL, + the Tampa Bay Workforce Alliance Center in Tampa. Would you like their addresses, so you can GO THERE and SEE with your own eyes, what AA is doing. Wanna walk in ?...and see how long you can go walking the miles of hallways, looking into clinics and offices, and seeing nothing but blacks, Hispanics, Indians (from India), a FEW white females, and no white males whatsoever.

THERE's your REAL PROOF, dumbass. I've already told all this to you before, but you're either to shallowheaded to remember, or you're just the baldfaced, filthy liar you appear to be. :slap:

How about the fact that white males as a demographic hold the majority(over 70%) of executive positions in America IN SPITE of AA. Yet they account for 31% of the population?

What about your thread about the XFL? Their founder/owner is a white male billionaire.

He's no victim

They were not victims.

How about the alleged billionaire that you worship who won't show his taxes and is currently in the white house?

I would even bet that there are some white people in this forum who would object to you referring to them as "victims". of any kind.

For you to say ALL white people who have lived since the 60's are victims of AA, verifies that you've proven nothing except that you have a very vivid imagination.....the kind that people are normally institutionalized for.

Oh, so white males hold over 70% of executive positions in America, do they ? Hmm. Well how come these white male executives can't be found anywhere in the various workplaces that I mentioned in Post # 887 ? How come we go in there FOR YEARS, and never spot any of these white male executives, that your so-called "facts" (lol) claim to be exist ? Or ANY white males working there in ANY kind of job ?

1500 employees in just one (James A Haley VA Hospital) of these 3 workplaces I cited, and not a white male employee in sight. Ge see for yourself. G'wan.

As for who might be offended by my calling them a victim, I don't give a rat's ass what they're offended by. I said they are all victims, just by methodology, and I say it again right now. And it doesn't matter if ALL whites have been victims or just very many of them have. Either way, AA is malicious racist discrimination, that has hurt many millions of whites (and some other non-blacks), and you are a malicious, lowlife racist for supporting it.

As for the very rich white guys you spouted, I could post names of many indigent white guys, as well as some black multimillionaire and multibillionaires.

Top 10 Richest Blacks In America - RichestBlacks.com

Last edited:

He's no victim

They were not victims.

I'm curious to your source of information.

* What, exactly, constitutes an executive position?
* Are you counting Jews among "whites?"
* How many executive positions and what percentage of the overall jobs do they represent?
* How many of these executive positions are controlled by billionaires?

Exactly how do you think billionaires like Michael Bloomberg keep making obscene amounts of money?

How many of these executive positions would you estimate are owned by billionaires and millionaires from old or foreign money?

The race deal is getting boring if we don't use some qualitative and quantitative analysis.

Since the 1960s, a lot of companies have come here from foreign countries. Americans who grew up in the 1960s, forward have nothing to do with their control of money or jobs. I can tell you that I worked for 3 Japanese companies and they only network with other Japanese companies. I worked for one Japanese company that went as far as to even buy their warehouse supplies like tape and boxes from Japanese companies... and NO white ever got an executive position. Some of those companies I have experience with are Sony, Makita, Byokane, Ricoh, etc. How do Chinese and Japanese companies figure into these figures wherein whites make up 71 percent of the executive positions?

Foreign companies own 6 percent of all businesses in America outright. Many of those businesses are multi-million dollar businesses with sizable numbers of foreign executives. This would not count the ones they have a sizable investment and control in.

* African American-owned firms accounted for about 9% of the approximately 27.6 million U.S. businesses in 2012

Top U.S. African American-Owned Businesses

The 2019 figures:

" Minorities own an estimated 29 percent of classifiable businesses, which are growing at twice the rate of non-minority businesses. They employ more than 6.3 million Americans and generate over $1 trillion in revenue."

Celebrating the rise of minority-owned businesses

You see how confusing these stats are? Let's get on a level playing field here and get the facts.

So, let's ignore the number of businesses, billionaires, and high paid executive positions. What about the rank and file workers?

Most whites in the United States that have worked between the late 1960s and are now reaching retirement age have a horror story of being passed over for a promotion, not hired at all, or laid off to make room for a black. It's not racist to admit the truth. It's the way it was and probably still is. There are no government agencies or whites rights groups keeping a running tally (which is the white peoples fault.) But, you'd be hard pressed to find someone in that era, if the truth be told, that did not know of someone that applied to.

W

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
I hate to break this to you, Hitler, but between IQ tests and performance in colleges and universities, Asians are intellectually superior to whites. Thus, based upon your lower IQ statement, you and those of your ilk, are the creatures.
As for your Bible reference.....The Old Testament came from the Hebrews in the area of current Israel and who were Middle-Eastern and they, and Jesus (a Nazarene), who was also a Hebrew, had olive-skin, black/dark brown hair and dark eyes. They weren't as those like you seem to think and depict, a sandy-haired, blue eyed, white guy, unless the woman who was pregnant with him, had an affair with some Nordic traveler.
Also, I hate to break it to you, but we originated out of Africa and all Europeans, even you, have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA in us. If you doubt this, take a DNA test. You aren't entirely one species.

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
I hate to break this to you, Hitler, but between IQ tests and performance in colleges and universities, Asians are intellectually superior to whites. Thus, based upon your lower IQ statement, you and those of your ilk, are the creatures.
As for your Bible reference.....The Old Testament came from the Hebrews in the area of current Israel and who were Middle-Eastern and they, and Jesus (a Nazarene), who was also a Hebrew, had olive-skin, black/dark brown hair and dark eyes. They weren't as those like you seem to think and depict, a sandy-haired, blue eyed, white guy, unless the woman who was pregnant with him, had an affair with some Nordic traveler.
Also, I hate to break it to you, but we originated out of Africa and all Europeans, even you, have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA in us. If you doubt this, take a DNA test. You aren't entirely one species.

Most of what you're saying is inaccurate. Let us begin here:

Asians include Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. The fact of the matter is, those countries are ALL more than 90 percent homogeneous. Japan claims to be the most racially pure country in the world. Those people who are homogeneous tend to have higher IQs than those who come from mixed race societies. Since there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth - and 91.5 percent of China is Han Chinese, I'd expect them (like Japanese Koreans 98 plus percent homogeneous) to score better than the mixed race Americans.

Secondly, Jesus was NOT olive skinned and eye witness accounts dispute that. If you studied the life of Jesus, in his missing years (years unaccounted for in the Bible), you can pick up on secular history showing that Jesus was with his great uncle in Britain, Joseph of Arimathea, showing that Jesus' great uncle was an Anglo Saxon.

There are a lot of people with a vested interest in trying to hide secular history in order to justify propping up beliefs that science and archaeology have factually refuted. While I did not fully vet this site personally, it seems to contain a brief factual recollection of the facts:

Joseph of Arimathea and the Missing Years of Christ

I don't know the DNA of most people, but there seems to be this mistaken belief that if you have so much as a drop of non-white blood in you that you are not white. Talk about reverse discrimination! If you have any non-white blood in you, then you should reject your racial heritage and embrace that of being a Neanderthal, a third worlder, and - if I'm understanding your line of reasoning... we must be descendants of monkeys.

If any of what you say were even remotely true, different branches of science, archaeology, forensics, etc. would not have conflicting opinions. Using history as a measuring rod, the most popular views (like the one you're promoting) are the ones most likely to be proven false in time.

There is a better standard for measuring the white people, but that is not the subject of the OP. They do have a history and a destiny - no matter how hard modernists try to sweep it under the rug and wage a subtle war of cultural racial and ethnic genocide against them.

What is White Supremacy?

Every cause needs villain. What better than Whites? The globalists are like say, fascism and Hitler. Hitler had the Jews. Globalist needs to rally all those non westerners onto a common cause...England, Sweden "NEEDS" multiculturalism they didn't need or ask for, America gets sanctuary cities we didn't ask for...explain that to me again? Who is paying for this obvious contradiction? I am wondering how much this costs the international bankers and industrialist to spend to destroy coo-opt international democracy and our culture? What is that worth? And what do they gain?

I keep seeing this Boycott Israel stuff, Why? I would rather investigate why international bankers and various industries are pushing globalism even though it hurts us locally and destroys true diversity. Lets investigate that.

I keep seeing this Boycott Israel stuff, Why? I would rather investigate why international bankers and various industries are pushing globalism even though it hurts us locally and destroys true diversity. Lets investigate that.

Okay, let's investigate. Let us start with the latest bankster with ties to the Israelis... the one who has vowed to buy the White House. Let's start with Michael Bloomberg. He is a member of the One World Council on Foreign Relations:

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia

The Jewish community welcomes this power broker:

Is Michael Bloomberg good for Israel?

You don't REALLY want to investigate big money politics, do you?

What is White Supremacy?

Most of what you're saying is inaccurate. Let us begin here:

Asians include Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. The fact of the matter is, those countries are ALL more than 90 percent homogeneous. Japan claims to be the most racially pure country in the world. Those people who are homogeneous tend to have higher IQs than those who come from mixed race societies. Since there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth - and 91.5 percent of China is Han Chinese, I'd expect them (like Japanese Koreans 98 plus percent homogeneous) to score better than the mixed race Americans.

Secondly, Jesus was NOT olive skinned and eye witness accounts dispute that. If you studied the life of Jesus, in his missing years (years unaccounted for in the Bible), you can pick up on secular history showing that Jesus was with his great uncle in Britain, Joseph of Arimathea, showing that Jesus' great uncle was an Anglo Saxon.

There are a lot of people with a vested interest in trying to hide secular history in order to justify propping up beliefs that science and archaeology have factually refuted. While I did not fully vet this site personally, it seems to contain a brief factual recollection of the facts:

Joseph of Arimathea and the Missing Years of Christ

I don't know the DNA of most people, but there seems to be this mistaken belief that if you have so much as a drop of non-white blood in you that you are not white. Talk about reverse discrimination! If you have any non-white blood in you, then you should reject your racial heritage and embrace that of being a Neanderthal, a third worlder, and - if I'm understanding your line of reasoning... we must be descendants of monkeys.

If any of what you say were even remotely true, different branches of science, archaeology, forensics, etc. would not have conflicting opinions. Using history as a measuring rod, the most popular views (like the one you're promoting) are the ones most likely to be proven false in time.

There is a better standard for measuring the white people, but that is not the subject of the OP. They do have a history and a destiny - no matter how hard modernists try to sweep it under the rug and wage a subtle war of cultural racial and ethnic genocide against them.
You poor deluded soul.

Okay, let's investigate. Let us start with the latest bankster with ties to the Israelis... the one who has vowed to buy the White House. Let's start with Michael Bloomberg. He is a member of the One World Council on Foreign Relations:

I am good with that. I want to know who is driving the destruction of western culture and what is the profit in it. Because Stalin and Hitler just tried blunt force and whomever is driving this kudos, we notice. Hitler and Stalin had names, and causes. These globalist are nameless and run between the raindrops. Please sanctuary cities? No American voted for or approved it. We weren't asked and it wasn't on ballot. So how did they happen? Ask yourself that...

I am good with that. I want to know who is driving the destruction of western culture and what is the profit in it. Because Stalin and Hitler just tried blunt force and whomever is driving this kudos, we notice. Hitler and Stalin had names, and causes. These globalist are nameless and run between the raindrops. Please sanctuary cities? No American voted for or approved it. We weren't asked and it wasn't on ballot. So how did they happen? Ask yourself that...
The name of the actual individual who's "billions" is funding the destruction of Europe and western society, is. George Soros.
Globalism (aka: The New World Order) and its free flow of people aim, is his project and he's paying out massive amounts to those who help him, including the political puppets in the European Union.

Forum List

Back