What is the Republican solution to stagnant wages in the face of increasing corporate profits?

Those are old figures. I'm way ahead of you. See post 167.

Your stupid post talks about Hungary, not all the countries like mine does. Those figures are not that old and if you look at the dates the figures were taken, it was under Dementia anyway.

Your stupid post talks about Hungary, not all the countries like mine does. Those figures are not that old and if you look at the dates the figures were taken, it was under Dementia anyway.
Look at post 167 and what the CURRENT inflation for Hungary is.

Then look at the inflation for Hungary in your outdated link.

Do the same for France, Italy, Sweden and the other countries I provided.

Dipshit.

Inflation is at record levels all over the planet.

Simple fact.

Look past your noses, tards.

There is no Republican plan for stagnant wages, except to whine about anyone else's ideas.

It's what they do now.

They are morally, spiritually, mentally, and philosophically bankrupt.

So explain how it influenced people to spend more when they didn't go back to work.

I love how i provide these sources and your knee jerk reaction is to dismiss them because democrats came up with the policies. Then you google for ANYTHING to counter it, and you come up with this shit lol.

That was a predictive study. Nothing more. What matters is what the actual job growth was under Biden. 6.6 million jobs were created in Biden’s first year. That’s better than any president in history. Trump’s best year was 2 million. Face it; republicans are pathetic and democrats get results.

I love how i provide these sources and your knee jerk reaction is to dismiss them because democrats came up with the policies. Then you google for ANYTHING to counter it, and you come up with this shit lol.

That was a predictive study. Nothing more. What matters is what the actual job growth was under Biden. 6.6 million jobs were created in Biden’s first year. That’s better than any president in history. Trump’s best year was 2 million. Face it; republicans are pathetic and democrats get results.

With Trump's job growth you can point to his polices. What job creating policies did Dementia ever create? Higher transportation costs. Higher fuel bills? You know what it took to heat your house last winter. What do you think it costs a business to heat a place that has 150 people working in it? And what about electricity to operate all their machines?

The jobs were always there and were there since March of 2021 when he signed that bill. It's just that people had a reason not to return to work. When the gravy train expired last September some still stayed out of the workforce but others had no choice but to go back, and then you want to give Dementia credit for that.

Biden’s child tax credit and stimulus payments played a role in the boost in consumer spending. Boosting consumer spending is the best way to stimulate economic growth.

U.S. GDP fell at a 1.4% pace to start the year as pandemic recovery takes a hit​

DURR

Look at post 167 and what the CURRENT inflation for Hungary is.

Then look at the inflation for Hungary in your outdated link.

Do the same for France, Italy, Sweden and the other countries I provided.

Dipshit.

You made the claim that our inflation was no fault of Dementia because THE REST OF THE WORLD is experiencing the same.

That's the problem with you leftists. We show you absolute proof that your claim is FOS, and you still spout the same lies. Would you like me to go back to the Wiki link and count how many countries had no inflation or much less than the US?

U.S. GDP fell at a 1.4% pace to start the year as pandemic recovery takes a hit​

DURR
It's going to be substantially worse when the Q2 figures come in early next month. Then we'll be in an official recession. Until fuel prices drop back near what they were a year ago it will continue.

With Trump's job growth you can point to his polices. What job creating policies did Dementia ever create? Higher transportation costs. Higher fuel bills? You know what it took to heat your house last winter. What do you think it costs a business to heat a place that has 150 people working in it? And what about electricity to operate all their machines?

The jobs were always there and were there since March of 2021 when he signed that bill. It's just that people had a reason not to return to work. When the gravy train expired last September some still stayed out of the workforce but others had no choice but to go back, and then you want to give Dementia credit for that.
Oh his policies huh? Even though 3x as many jobs were created for a one year metric under Biden? I notice you didn’t list any Trump policies for this. 6.6 million jobs is 6.6 million jobs. You can pretend all you want it doesn’t matter but we both know you’re just bullshitting the both of us.

Wages have risen 5.7% under Biden. This was in part because of an increase in consumer spending which itself led to GDP growth. Biden’s child tax credit and stimulus payments played a role in the boost in consumer spending. Boosting consumer spending is the best way to stimulate economic growth.

While inflation has taken away from these gains, those gains in wages will still be there when that issue gets better.

And Bidenflation is at about 8.5%, so real wages has dropped about 3% under your Vegetable Messiah.

There is no Republican plan for stagnant wages, except to whine about anyone else's ideas.

It's what they do now.

They are morally, spiritually, mentally, and philosophically bankrupt.
Dimtards control the House, Senate, and White House. WTF are they doing?

Oh his policies huh? Even though 3x as many jobs were created for a one year metric under Biden? I notice you didn’t list any Trump policies for this. 6.6 million jobs is 6.6 million jobs. You can pretend all you want it doesn’t matter but we both know you’re just bullshitting the both of us.
People going back to work after a shutdown, Moron.

Fewer Americans are employed now than under Trump pre-Covid.

Sounds to me like you bullshtted yourself. Trump actually had the best recovery after a crisis than any in history. In fact the US had the lowest GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you trust their reporting and the fact they hid the problem which gave them a head start.

Unemployment goes down much more when it's higher than when it's lower. If you're going to give a President credit for job creation, you have to show what he did to create these jobs, and no, a child tax credit that affects a very small portion of our society wasn't it. It was due to the jobs already being there waiting for workers which was created by the three Trump vaccines.

It's going to be substantially worse when the Q2 figures come in early next month. Then we'll be in an official recession. Until fuel prices drop back near what they were a year ago it will continue.

The problem is they're not going to go back down. If anything, they will get much worse. With the lack of Russian oil (which I agree with) and OPEC telling Dementia to go pound a salt bag, and his dedication to the enviro freaks has all the makings for a $10.00 a gallon price by the end of this year.

If Republicans had any balls (they don't), they'd tell you that government isn't responsible for your wages. If you don't like what you're paid, quit your job.
That isn’t a viable solution if low paying jobs greatly outnumber higher paying jobs. It’s a simple mathematical certainty that millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept low paying jobs.

Bullshit, those losses were due to Covid, once the worst of it was over people went back to work.

Biden actually retarded the return to work by extending Covid payments and Unemployment far beyond the point at which the pandemic was under control.

Once the lockdowns and shut downs were over businesses started opening back up and still couldn't find enough help because people were enjoying a paid vacation on the taxpayers dime until the money began to run out.

We're still at 9 million fewer jobs that pre Covid so in reality he's still 9 million behind.

1654148084898.png

If energy prices don't get back to sane levels it will only get worse for the rest of the year instead of better.

That isn’t a viable solution if low paying jobs greatly outnumber higher paying jobs. It’s a simple mathematical certainty that millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept low paying jobs.
Low paying jobs always outnumber high paying jobs in every economy.

You are an Economic Retard.

Forum List

Back