What is the Republican solution to stagnant wages in the face of increasing corporate profits?

LOL what? You mean the falling earnings for the last 5 months doesn't exist?

God you're stupider than I thought. Look at the markets bozo - they aren't falling because "profits are up".
Lol you’re such a retard. Even if there was a temporary slight drop you’re still talking about ridiculous profits either way. The drop would not be near enough to affect how they do business. Do you even know what the drop was? No of course not because all your dumbass could muster was listing a few companies. You really consider that an argument for anything?

View attachment 653120

Let me explain some basic logic to you. Even if the profits dropped, the former measure at the end of 2021 was still record profits. This drop definitely did not sink to the previous record held before the end of 2021. You’re welcome for explaining this to you.

Let me explain some basic logic to you. Even if the profits dropped, the former measure at the end of 2021 was still record profits. This drop definitely did not sink to the previous record held before the end of 2021. You’re welcome for explaining this to you.
Maybe you need a lesson in business operations.

If profits drop, there's less money for EMPLOYEES.

Sorry to break it to you - but investors need to get paid, too.

You'd understand that if you weren't an abortionist-transgender-pedophile communist.

Wages have remained stagnant for decades while corporate profits have only increased. This has happened with or without inflation issues.

Let’s pretend republicans had full control of congress and the presidency. What, exactly, could they do to fix this problem? We already know that regulations have a very insignificant effect on corporate profits, wages, and job growth. We also know that cutting taxes for the wealthy does not do jack shit either.

What else is there when it comes to republican solutions? It’s kind of sad and pathetic just how limited GOP economic policy is.

Wages do not stagnate. They lose market appeal based on the skill being offered. I think you believe that the CEOS are getting money that belongs to the stake holders. That however is not true. I do absolutely support a ratio system however that ties to the CEO remuneration to the lowest paid employee....by a certain multiplier.

Maybe you need a lesson in business operations.

If profits drop, there's less money for EMPLOYEES.

Sorry to break it to you - but investors need to get paid, too.

You'd understand that if you weren't an abortionist-transgender-pedophile communist.
It’s amazing adorable you pretend you know what you’re talking about. Your own article pointed out that the labor market was doing well. Got you’re fucking stupid. You just check mated yourself. Great job.

Forum List

Back