What is the Mark of The Beast?

Can someone out there explain, what is the Mark of the Beast? Your thoughts.

I believe that near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley added some important details to this topic.

Dannion Brinkley:
BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

The Mark of the Beast was in the first century AD not 2000 years into the future unless you believe Hal Lindsey over scripture.
No one believes you, and there-in lies your problem, troll.

If you understood theology, you would know that a character by the name of Nicolae Carpathia is going to coming to rule the world as Anti-Christ according to the prophecies. Carpathia is going to require everyone in the world to get his mark, which will be a red branding of the official number of Satan, "666" on their foreheads.

If you don't do it, he will kill you, but if you do have the number, you go straight to hell, no questions asked, when Jesus come
back.

Mark of the Beast is historical not futuristic.

Nicolae Carpathia - Wikipedia
Nicolae Jetty Carpathia is a fictional character and the primary antagonist in the Left Behind book series written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. Within the series, Carpathia is the Antichrist, and leader of the Global Community, a world government which he ultimately marshals against the followers of Jesus Christ.
Never has a poster been so wrong about so much.

The Mark of The Beast is prophesy. Since when has the entire world been required to take a mark, or digital tattoo in order to be able to buy or sell. The closest the world has ever gotten to that is these illegal and immoral mask mandates.

Just the Roman Empire of the first century NOT the whole worl.

And you are a condemned blasphemer. God has sent you delusion so that you cannot repent, because you have lead others astray. Your fate is sealed barring a miracle, and God relenting in His judgment upon you, Makr.
Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

BTW, are you the one condemning me?
Nope, I am warning you that God's Word, states those that love not "The Truth" which is The Gosper of Jesus Christ, will be sent a strong delusion by God so that they cannot repent and believe lies and deceptions.

It's God's way of washing His hands of you.
The truth of God's word is that Jesus said he would come in the apostles'' generation, while some of them were still alive (Mt 16:28).

Do you love the truth?
Yes, I love the truth, but you do not know The Truth. That section of scripture references the beginning of The Church Age. So The Apostles, literally saw the beginning of The Kingdom of God in their lifetime.

Matthew 16:28, NIV: "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.'"

That is a separate issue from 1,000 year Millennial Reign of Christ which begins after the destruction of The AntiChrist Kingdom and judgment of AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan.

All deceivers, and makrs like to twist the Word of God like Satan does who was chief and the first to do so, when he said, "surely you will not die"

You say it too.
:laughing0301:

Classic dispensationalism. Ignore the plain language of the text and turn it into some esoteric gibberish.

You nutjobs have turned Christianity into a laughing stock.
Yes, and it was the "nutjobs" that knew (according to the Bible) that Israel would return a nation to contend with, and Jerusalem would be its capital. No one is laughing except the uninformed.

Do you have any idea who hired Cyrus Scofield?
Does it matter? Who hired Carl Sagan? Who hired Oppenheimer? I like Clarence Larkin and really only looked over Scofield's notes on occasion.

Scofield completely changed Protestant beliefs.
Heretics-Infidels like you should work on their own incorrect beliefs.

You should read your Bible.

The Mark of the Beast was in the first century AD not 2000 years into the future unless you believe Hal Lindsey over scripture

Yes, you are right...and wrong. Then there was widespread discontent with the corruption associated with Temple worship which was initiated by a man, Solomon, who received 666 talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly, not to mention tolls, taxes,tributes, levies, etc. fleeced from the population daily.

The roman church copied 1st century temple worship and animal sacrifice when they conjured from hell a false substitute Jesus, a triune edible mangod, and made it a "perfect" sacrifice....

Still the mark of the beast is a metaphor for what is foremost on the mind of the wicked, false religion, which dictates actions, marks the hand, and, in case you haven't noticed, it continues to this day.

The Mark of the Beast was in the first century AD not 2000 years into the future unless you believe Hal Lindsey over scripture

Yes, you are right...and wrong. Then there was widespread discontent with the corruption associated with Temple worship which was initiated by a man, Solomon, who received 666 talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly, not to mention tolls, taxes,tributes, levies, etc. fleeced from the population daily.

The roman church copied 1st century temple worship and animal sacrifice when they conjured from hell a false substitute Jesus, a triune edible mangod, and made it a "perfect" sacrifice....

Still the mark of the beast is a metaphor for what is foremost on the mind of the wicked, false religion, which dictates actions, marks the hand, and, in case you haven't noticed, it continues to this day.

Sorry, the Roman Empire is long gone. The Mark of the Beast isn't about corruption or Solomon.. Its not relevant today. The Jews were highly offended by the head of Caesar on the Roman coin which was used all over the Roman Empire. What is your beef with the Catholic Church?

Sorry, the Roman Empire is long gone

That's just plain dumb.

The Mark of the Beast isn't about corruption or Solomon.. Its not relevant today.

Damn. not about corruption or Solomon? Not relevant? Dumber.

The Jews were highly offended by the head of Caesar on the Roman coin which was used all over the Roman Empire.

The dispute wasn't over the head on the coin it was about paying taxes.

What is your beef with the Catholic Church?

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth. If any of the members of the 30,000 denominations of the church are true to their professed dedication they will hear my voice, see the shit they are mixed up in, leave that tomb, stand up and walk like a person that reflects the image and likeness of a Holy God, and never look back.

That being said, the marking of God's servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction.

Last edited:

That's just plain dumb.

The Mark of the Beast isn't about corruption or Solomon.. Its not relevant today.

The Jews were highly offended by the head of Caesar on the Roman coin which was used all over the Roman Empire.

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth.

That being said, the marking of God's servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction.

Nope.. The Jews believed the representation of a human head on the coin was idolatry.

Remember when they tried to trick Jesus and he said.. render unto Caesar????

I see you are a futurist.. That's a problem.

That's just plain dumb.

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth.

Nope.. The Jews believed the representation of a human head on the coin was idolatry.

If they thought the head on a coin was idolatry how is it they didn't notice that they defiled themselves with temple worship and animal sacrifice, the temple being the work of human hands.

And yes, they tried to trick Jesus and his answer was brilliant. To the roman it seemed like he was advocating paying taxes but to the dedicated Jew he was saying render unto Caesar nothing because nothing belonged to Caesar especially in Judea.

And no I am no futurist, whatever that is. I live for today. What happens today determines what the future will be.

Behold. I am creating a new heaven and a new earth and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Last edited:
Replacing God's Sabbath with Sunday
The forehead representing worship
The hand representing work
That's completely wrong.
You'll find out. Sunday keepers have already de used Christ ccx and the apostles a d bow down to the "Great Whore" the Catholic Church who "changed times and laws".

Replacing Sabbath for SUNday and pagan Christmas and Easter for God's Holy Days means you've embraced the Mark

Replacing God's Sabbath with Sunday
The forehead representing worship
The hand representing work
That's completely wrong.
You'll find out. Sunday keepers have already de used Christ ccx and the apostles a d bow down to the "Great Whore" the Catholic Church who "changed times and laws".

Replacing Sabbath for SUNday and pagan Christmas and Easter for God's Holy Days means you've embraced the Mark
The Mark is a physical identifiable mark and oath of allegiance and worship of and to the AntiChrist.

Remember: "The Sabbath was made for man, and Man was not made for The Sabbath." So observing The Sabbath or not has nothing to do with The Mark of the Beast.

That's just plain dumb.

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth. If any of the members of the 30,000 denominations of the church are true to their professed dedication they will hear my voice, see the shit they are mixed up in, leave that tomb, stand up and walk like a person that reflects the image and likeness of a Holy God, and never look back.

So you are a follower of Hal Lindsey?

The Mark of the Beast, 666, and Nero (Rev 13:18 ...
By Peter Goeman. On August 1, 2020. In New Testament, Theology. Revelation 13:18 says that the one who “has understanding” should calculate the “number of the beast.”. This number is then further identified as the “number of man,” specifically, 666. Preterists have often interpreted Revelation 13:18 as a reference to Nero, but is that what John means when he says that the mark of the beast is 666?

That's just plain dumb.

By Peter Goeman. On August 1, 2020. In New Testament, Theology. Revelation 13:18 says that the one who “has understanding” should calculate the “number of the beast.”. This number is then further identified as the “number of man,” specifically, 666. Preterists have often interpreted Revelation 13:18 as a reference to Nero, but is that what John means when he says that the mark of the beast is 666?
No one should listen to your nonsense. The scriptures clearly state that AntiChrist and The Mark of AntiChrist are future events that occur at the End of The Age, during Jacob's Trouble immediately proceeding The Return of Messiah and The Beginning of his 1,000 Year Millennial Reign from The Throne of David in Jerusalem.

There is no Messiah sitting on David's Throne, and there is No Temple on The Temple Mount, so this is a future event that has not happened yet.

That's just plain dumb.

No one should listen to your nonsense. The scriptures clearly state that AntiChrist and The Mark of AntiChrist are future events that occur at the End of The Age, during Jacob's Trouble immediately proceeding The Return of Messiah and The Beginning of his 1,000 Year Millennial Reign from The Throne of David in Jerusalem.

There is no Messiah sitting on David's Throne, and there is No Temple on The Temple Mount, so this is a future event that has not happened yet.

That's just plain dumb.

The end of the age was in 70 AD. The Beast is Caesar. and Revelation says there is no temple.

Revelation 21:22 KJV:

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. New King James Version But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

That's just plain dumb.

If they thought the head on a coin was idolatry how is it they didn't notice that they defiled themselves with temple worship and animal sacrifice, the temple being the work of human hands.

And yes, they tried to trick Jesus and his answer was brilliant. To the roman it seemed like he was advocating paying taxes but to the dedicated Jew he was saying render unto Caesar nothing because nothing belonged to Caesar especially in Judea.

And no I am no futurist, whatever that is. I live for today. What happens today determines what the future will be.

Behold. I am creating a new heaven and a new earth and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Taxes belonged to Rome.

Forum List

Back