What is the Mark of The Beast?

Can someone out there explain, what is the Mark of the Beast? Your thoughts.
Replacing God's Sabbath with Sunday
The forehead representing worship
The hand representing work
That's completely wrong.
You'll find out. Sunday keepers have already de used Christ ccx and the apostles a d bow down to the "Great Whore" the Catholic Church who "changed times and laws".

Replacing Sabbath for SUNday and pagan Christmas and Easter for God's Holy Days means you've embraced the Mark

The Great whore of Babylon is Israel... The scriptures refer to Israel as the whore or the harlot repeatedly because Israel (she) went whoring after false gods.

Christians celebrate the resurection on Sunday.

Sorry, the Roman Empire is long gone

That's just plain dumb.

The Mark of the Beast isn't about corruption or Solomon.. Its not relevant today.

Damn. not about corruption or Solomon? Not relevant? Dumber.

The Jews were highly offended by the head of Caesar on the Roman coin which was used all over the Roman Empire.

The dispute wasn't over the head on the coin it was about paying taxes.

What is your beef with the Catholic Church?

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth. If any of the members of the 30,000 denominations of the church are true to their professed dedication they will hear my voice, see the shit they are mixed up in, leave that tomb, stand up and walk like a person that reflects the image and likeness of a Holy God, and never look back.

That being said, the marking of God's servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction.

So you are a follower of Hal Lindsey?

The Mark of the Beast, 666, and Nero (Rev 13:18 ...
By Peter Goeman. On August 1, 2020. In New Testament, Theology. Revelation 13:18 says that the one who “has understanding” should calculate the “number of the beast.”. This number is then further identified as the “number of man,” specifically, 666. Preterists have often interpreted Revelation 13:18 as a reference to Nero, but is that what John means when he says that the mark of the beast is 666?
No one should listen to your nonsense. The scriptures clearly state that AntiChrist and The Mark of AntiChrist are future events that occur at the End of The Age, during Jacob's Trouble immediately proceeding The Return of Messiah and The Beginning of his 1,000 Year Millennial Reign from The Throne of David in Jerusalem.

There is no Messiah sitting on David's Throne, and there is No Temple on The Temple Mount, so this is a future event that has not happened yet.

Nope.. That theology didn't exist until 1848.

The Messiah that the Jews expected was an anointed warrior king who would defeat the enemies of the Jews.. Jesus didn't fulfill their prophecies.. That why it is so wrong to fiddle with the OT verses and change their meaning in midverse.

If you believe Jesus, there won't be another Temple... He is the Temple and the Lamb.

Jesus tells us thru John that all this will happen within a generation NOT thousands of years in the future,

That's just plain dumb.

The Mark of the Beast isn't about corruption or Solomon.. Its not relevant today.

The Jews were highly offended by the head of Caesar on the Roman coin which was used all over the Roman Empire.

I have no beef with the church and I am not against anybody. I am for the truth. If any of the members of the 30,000 denominations of the church are true to their professed dedication they will hear my voice, see the shit they are mixed up in, leave that tomb, stand up and walk like a person that reflects the image and likeness of a Holy God, and never look back.

That being said, the marking of God's servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction.

By Peter Goeman. On August 1, 2020. In New Testament, Theology. Revelation 13:18 says that the one who “has understanding” should calculate the “number of the beast.”. This number is then further identified as the “number of man,” specifically, 666. Preterists have often interpreted Revelation 13:18 as a reference to Nero, but is that what John means when he says that the mark of the beast is 666?
No one should listen to your nonsense. The scriptures clearly state that AntiChrist and The Mark of AntiChrist are future events that occur at the End of The Age, during Jacob's Trouble immediately proceeding The Return of Messiah and The Beginning of his 1,000 Year Millennial Reign from The Throne of David in Jerusalem.

There is no Messiah sitting on David's Throne, and there is No Temple on The Temple Mount, so this is a future event that has not happened yet.

That's just plain dumb.

The end of the age was in 70 AD. The Beast is Caesar. and Revelation says there is no temple.

Revelation 21:22 KJV:

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. New King James Version But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
You are wrong and always will be. Nor reason to even argue with you.

The passage you quoted is references the time after the defeat of AntiChrist, Armageddon and the 7 year Tribulation.

Do you not understand the division between the last 7 years of human history and the beginning of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ?

That's completely wrong.
You'll find out. Sunday keepers have already de used Christ ccx and the apostles a d bow down to the "Great Whore" the Catholic Church who "changed times and laws".

Replacing Sabbath for SUNday and pagan Christmas and Easter for God's Holy Days means you've embraced the Mark

The Great whore of Babylon is Israel... The scriptures refer to Israel as the whore or the harlot repeatedly because Israel (she) went whoring after false gods.

The Great Whore of Babylon are infidels like you who reject the One True Living God and worship Death, and The King of Lies, Satan, Allah, Lucifer.

Your Dogma is worse than that of a Pagan, and your confusion over the Holy Scriptures shows that you are Morally and Ethically corrupt, if not insane, perhaps down right Evil.

That's just plain dumb.

The Messiah that the Jews expected was an anointed warrior king who would defeat the enemies of the Jews.. Jesus didn't fulfill their prophecies.. That why it is so wrong to fiddle with the OT verses and change their meaning in midverse.

If you believe Jesus, there won't be another Temple... He is the Temple and the Lamb.

Jesus tells us thru John that all this will happen within a generation NOT thousands of years in the future,
You know nothing about prophecy. Jesus was the cornerstone that the builders rejected. He came as the man of sorrows, and as Messiah Ben Joseph the suffering savior, the redeemer.

The Jews of His time were expecting Messiah Ben David, the conquering savior and believed in two different Messiahs coming once, but that is incorrect. The Messiah is One Messiah who came first to pay the penalties of sin and offer salvation to the whole world, and then is coming again as a Judge and King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

The Old Testament Prophets talked about The Messiah and Him returning sitting on The Throne of David 1,000s of years before this Lie you try to tell people.

That's just plain dumb.

You know nothing about prophecy. Jesus was the cornerstone that the builders rejected. He came as the man of sorrows, and as Messiah Ben Joseph the suffering savior, the redeemer.

The Jews of His time were expecting Messiah Ben David, the conquering savior and believed in two different Messiahs coming once, but that is incorrect. The Messiah is One Messiah who came first to pay the penalties of sin and offer salvation to the whole world, and then is coming again as a Judge and King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

The Old Testament Prophets talked about The Messiah and Him returning sitting on The Throne of David 1,000s of years before this Lie you try to tell people.

Tht's where you go off course.. READ ALL of Isaiah.The suffering servant is Israel..... unless Isaiah intended to talk about Israel EXCEPT for one partial verse. Same with Hosea where he speaks of my son Israel that I brought out of Egypt.

Jesus wasn't an anointed king or a warrior. Is that not enough for you?

That's just plain dumb.

Tht's where you go off course.. READ ALL of Isaiah.The suffering servant is Israel..... unless Isaiah intended to talk about Israel EXCEPT for one partial verse. Same with Hosea where he speaks of my son Israel that I brought out of Egypt.

If His resurrection wasn't enough to convince you, I'm not sure what will. You may be one of those people who has to put their finger through His wounds to believe.

That's just plain dumb.

If His resurrection wasn't enough to convince you, I'm not sure what will. You may be one of those people who has to put their finger through His wounds to believe.

N
That's completely wrong.

The Great Whore of Babylon are infidels like you who reject the One True Living God and worship Death, and The King of Lies, Satan, Allah, Lucifer.

Your Dogma is worse than that of a Pagan, and your confusion over the Holy Scriptures shows that you are Morally and Ethically corrupt, if not insane, perhaps down right Evil.

Nonsense .. Have you ever read the whole Bible? Israel is repeatedly referred to as whore or harlot who goes whoring after strange gods.

Ezekiel 16:14-16 14And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD. 15"'But you trusted in your beauty and used your fame to become a prostitute. You lavished your favors on anyone who passed by and your beauty became his. 16You took some of your garments to make gaudy high places, where you carried on your prostitution. You went to him, and he possessed your beauty.

Isreal is built on 7 hills.. and Isreal is like Sodom where our lord was crucified.

Revelation 11:8 “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.” King James Version (KJV)

That's just plain dumb.

I believe in the resurrection.. Jesus wasn't the messiah predicted in the OT.. Did the Jews get it wrong?? I can't say, but Jesus is quite enough for me without gilding the Lily .. in fact I think Christians have created problems meddling with the OT to PROVE Jesus.

That's just plain dumb.

I believe in the resurrection.. Jesus wasn't the messiah predicted in the OT.. Did the Jews get it wrong?? I can't say, but Jesus is quite enough for me without gilding the Lily .. in fact I think Christians have created problems meddling with the OT to PROVE Jesus.
I don't believe He gave us a choice in the matter.

What do you mean no choice in the matter? The Jews of the first century were a real fractured bunch.. They fought each other and the Romans.. Herodians, Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, Essenes and Sicarri.

That's just plain dumb.

What do you mean no choice in the matter? They were a very fractured bunch. The Herodians, Saducees, Pharisees, Zealots, Essenes and Sicarri fought each other and the Romans. They sure didn't listen to the Sermon on the Mount.

What do you mean no choice in the matter? The Jews of the first century were a real fractured bunch.. They fought each other and the Romans.. Herodians, Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, Essenes and Sicarri.

That's just plain dumb.

What do you mean no choice in the matter? They were a very fractured bunch. The Herodians, Saducees, Pharisees, Zealots, Essenes and Sicarri fought each other and the Romans. They sure didn't listen to the Sermon on the Mount.
His ministry and teaching were well chronicled in ~24,000 written manuscripts. That He is who He claimed He is and allowed others to believe He is who He claimed He is is well documented. Hence my statement that He didn't give us a choice in believing anything different than what He claimed.

That's just plain dumb.

His ministry and teaching were well chronicled in ~24,000 written manuscripts. That He is who He claimed He is and allowed others to believe He is who He claimed He is well documented. Hence my statement that He didn't give us a choice in believing anything different than what He claimed.

Most 90 to 120 years after the crufixon.

That's just plain dumb.

His ministry and teaching were well chronicled in ~24,000 written manuscripts. That He is who He claimed He is and allowed others to believe He is who He claimed He is well documented. Hence my statement that He didn't give us a choice in believing anything different than what He claimed.

Actually I think the first was 25 years or so but that doesn't matter as the accuracy between copies, the timing and the number of manuscripts is unprecedented in antiquity.

But exactly what are you arguing anyway? That they are suspect?

That's just plain dumb.

Jesus is NEVER mentioned in the OT.

That's just plain dumb.

Actually I think the first was 25 years or so but that doesn't matter as the accuracy between copies, the timing and the number of manuscripts is unprecedented in antiquity.

80 to100 years ..

We don't really know who wrote the Gospels. Luke never met Jesus.. Mark didn't either. He was the traveling companion of Paul and Barnabas.

This is a very helpful website.

That's just plain dumb.

80 to100 years ..

We don't really know who wrote the Gospels. Luke never met Jesus.. Mark didn't either. He was the traveling companion of Paul and Barnabas.

Yes, I've used this site before. Did you notice numbers on the left of the page?

1620088867645.png

And then when you clicked on each item...

1620088922066.png

That's just plain dumb.

80 to100 years ..

Yes, I've used this site before. Did you notice numbers on the left of the page?

View attachment 486810

View attachment 486811

Yes. It makes Paul's letters easy to identify quickly.

That's just plain dumb.

80 to100 years ..

View attachment 486810

View attachment 486811

It shows the earliest manuscripts were ~25 years after the event. Or did that go over your head?

That's just plain dumb.

80 to100 years ..

View attachment 486810

View attachment 486811

It shows the earliest manuscripts were ~25 years after the event. Or did that go over your head?

How many of those written in before the death of Paul made it into the canon? Many were written before the destruction of the Temple.

Luke was written late.

Forum List

Back