Athletic religious leaders

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Before Tim Tebow, we had Friar Ferguson. A capuchin friar who competed in the WWE back in the day.

Quite a competitor, but one which never made the top of his profession.

So is:
Kaepernick was baptized Methodist, confirmed Lutheran, and attended a Baptist church during his college years.[130] Kaepernick spoke about his faith saying, "I think God guides me through every day and helps me take the right steps and has helped me to get to where I'm at."[131] Kaepernick has multiple tattoos about his faith. His right arm features a scroll with the Bible verse Psalm 18:39 written on it. Tattooed under the scroll are praying hands with the phrase "To God The Glory" written on them. To the left of both the scroll and praying hands is the word "Faith" written vertically. His left arm features a Christian cross with the words "Heaven Sent" on it referring to Jesus Christ. Written above and below the cross is the phrase "God Will Guide Me". Written to the left and right of the cross is the Bible verse Psalm 27:3.[132][133][134]

So is:
Kaepernick was baptized Methodist, confirmed Lutheran, and attended a Baptist church during his college years.[130] Kaepernick spoke about his faith saying, "I think God guides me through every day and helps me take the right steps and has helped me to get to where I'm at."[131] Kaepernick has multiple tattoos about his faith. His right arm features a scroll with the Bible verse Psalm 18:39 written on it. Tattooed under the scroll are praying hands with the phrase "To God The Glory" written on them. To the left of both the scroll and praying hands is the word "Faith" written vertically. His left arm features a Christian cross with the words "Heaven Sent" on it referring to Jesus Christ. Written above and below the cross is the phrase "God Will Guide Me". Written to the left and right of the cross is the Bible verse Psalm 27:3.[132][133][134]

Oh, You mean before he got him that Muslim girlfriend and converted?

So is:

I'll take your word for it that Mr. Kaepernick was involved with different religions including the Methodists, Lutherans and Baptists over his life.

But that isn't what he's known for, Kaep is known mostly for his anti-American gimmick, which has nothing at all to do with his religious faith if any.

So is:

I'll take your word for it that Mr. Kaepernick was involved with different religions including the Methodists, Lutherans and Baptists over his life.

But that isn't what he's known for, Kaep is known mostly for his anti-American gimmick, which has nothing at all to do with his religious faith if any.

Colin K is known for the Potus dismissing him as a arse and who is the real arse, tramp!! And he is not anti American.

You don't need to take my word for it, you can read about it.

Forum List

Back