What is the confusion and the lie?

Cite the unfair advantage. I'll wait.
On every issue of inequality there are people such as yourself that offer their opposition to change as a matter of principal. Why would you do that if not to protect your self-exalted place in the world? The Johnson quote best illustrates what I'm talking about:
“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."
As long as these injustices and inherent biases exist the poor white man will accept his lot knowing he's not nearly as fucked over as black people.

How so? I said that because black people commit a nutty amount of crime, they arent trusted by society in general. Im not seeing the connection to sexy rape victims.
Hollows of Ivy

Then you need to be put in a university re-education center so you can learn to understand Liberal Logic. To prepare, you should listen to all of Kamalaprop Harris's speeches.

On every issue of inequality there are people such as yourself that offer their opposition to change as a matter of principal. Why would you do that if not to protect your self-exalted place in the world? The Johnson quote best illustrates what I'm talking about:
“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."
As long as these injustices and inherent biases exist the poor white man will accept his lot knowing he's not nearly as fucked over as black people.

Couldn't think of an advantage eh?

Example???

First off, if you're gonna quote somebody, JOHNSON ain't the guy to quote.

Secondly, YOU HAVE FAILED TO IDENTIFY SPECIFICALLY WHAT INEQUALITY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

You can’t point out how the system is rigged. You just keep on saying we’re afraid of equality . No one is afraid of equality. Again prove the system is rigged. If it’s rigged in favor of any group you should be able to articulate how, but you can’t.

I’m all for everyone doing well, and you say that’s you want, but I’m not sure if that. Perhaps we should experiment with less focus on inequality and more focus on harmony.

Forum List

Back